IGNORED

Fudbalska kupusara

Lancia

Očigledno su dva bolida sa Skaja (od kojih je jedan Endi Grej sa FIFE cool.gif ) pravila neke opservacije na rad sudijiniceTM na utakmici Volverhempton-Liverpul, kao i potpredsjednice Vest Hema

Sian Massey, the female assistant referee who impressed many on her second Premier League appearance Saturday, has been the victim of several alleged sexist comments made by Sky Sports presenters Richard Keys and Andy Gray according to Mail On Sunday newspaper.During Saturday’s match at Wolverhampton Wanderers’s Molineux ground, Massey correctly ruled that Liverpool’s Fernando Torres was onside for the opening goal against Wolves. The correct decision was reinforced by the TV replays.Meanwhile, the newspaper is reporting that the two presenters believed their microphone were off during the Wolves against Liverpool match, when they were actually on. And here’s what Keys and Gray are reported to have said about Massey: “Somebody better get down there and explain offside to her,” said Keys. “Can you believe that? A female linesman. Women don’t know the offside rule,” said Gray. Keys replied “Course they don’t. I can guarantee you there will be a big one today. Kenny (Dalglish) will go potty. This isn’t the first time, is it? Didn’t we have one before?” And then he added “The game’s gone mad. Did you hear charming [West Ham vice-chairwoman] Karren Brady this morning complaining about sexism? Do me a favour, love.”When The Mail On Sunday reporter confronted Keys with the transcript, he is reported to have replied “I have no recollection of that. I have no idea what you are talking about. My recollection is that I wished the young lady all the best.” According to the newspaper, the reporter then replied that he had a recording of the conversation to which Keys replied “If you have a tape then you don’t need me to talk to you.” Gray, meanwhile, could not be reached for comment by the paper.If the comments by Gray and Keys are true, those are deplorable things to say and they as well as Sky Sports should issue an apology immediately. Massey obviously knows the offside decision otherwise she would not be officiating at this high level. The comments by Gray and Keys reek of sexism and an apology should be given to Brady as well.It seems that the more Keys and Gray open their mouths recently, the more trouble they get into. The two had an embarrassing debate recently on television about Barcelona. Keys let loose some very leading questions which Gray picked up on and questioned whether Barcelona would have a tough time coping against Stoke City and Blackburn Rovers.Thanks to EPL Talk reader Darren Warren for the news tip.UPDATE: Sky has issued a statement about the matter which reads ”The comments are not acceptable. They were not made on air but we have spoken to Richard and Andy and told them our views and they have apologised and expressed their regret.”
Kiks a la "Savio, Mavio, kurac, palac" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dva retarda, ništa više od toga. Mislio sam da barem u UK ako si retard moraš to da ostaviš kod kuće kada kreneš na posao da zarađuješ platu u skladu sa nekim profesionalnim standardima. Da ne pominjem da je devojka odlično odradila svoj posao i pustila da se igra kod prvog gola Liverpula iako je kompletna odbrana Vulvsa zastala kako bi mlatarala rukama tražeći nepostojeći ofsajd. Ne znam šta je potrebno da majmuni poput ove dvojice dobiju šut kartu i budu zamenjeni nekim normalnim osobama. Barem u Britaniji ima dovoljno dobrih kandidata za tako atraktivna radna mesta.

Nisam detaljno pratio ceo meč, ali ako mislimo na istu devojku sa meča Liverpul - Vulverhempton, prve dve odluke o ofsajdu su joj bile pogrešne. Pustila je da se igra iako je ofsajda bilo, a potom digla zastavicu kada ga nije bilo.

Milsim da imas previse idilicnu sliku o zapadu.
Nema ništa od idile u mojoj slici o Zapadu ali ja ovde u Srbiji radim za zapadnu firmu i ako bih išao okolo i pričao kako moje koleginice kao žene nemaju šta ovde da traže, u najmanju ruku bih bio pozvan u HR na prijateljski razgovor. I to u Srbiji, a na Zapadu bih prošao još gore. Znam ja da svuda ima pijanih idiota ili notornih debila koji svašta baljezgaju ali obično se za to snose posledice.

Niko ne prati azijski kup?1 avidjena kradja u produzetku polufinala. Japan dobio penal za start van sesnaesterca koji uopste nije bio faul. Honda promasio penal ali je igrac koji je prerano utrcao dao gol za 2-1 :isuse: Na Eurosportu komentarisu ona 2 mongoloida tako da je nagon za povracanje na vrhuncu :puke:edit:pravda je zadovoljena, 2-2 u 120' minutu :Hail:

Edited by Feindouno

Sta ti je cudno, pogledaj po facebook-u ako imas profil kako se decatm sablaznjavaju na odluku drzave da zbog ubistva jednog Francuza osudi srpske mladice. :fantom:

^^to mora da je neka akcija. pored moje kancelarije su stajali grafitipravda za urosa------------- peder gradom nece setatisada stojipravda za urosa------------- pravda za grobaresvasta bi covjek pomislio da ih posmatra spojene

Edited by nautilus
Nisam detaljno pratio ceo meč, ali ako mislimo na istu devojku sa meča Liverpul - Vulverhempton, prve dve odluke o ofsajdu su joj bile pogrešne. Pustila je da se igra iako je ofsajda bilo, a potom digla zastavicu kada ga nije bilo.
article-1349900-0CE1A4C1000005DC-379_634x255.jpg
Gray dobio šut-kartu od Sky Sportsa. Ljut je i hoće da gi tuži. Idila :P
Inače, on ih već tuži, tj. tuži Murdoch Corp. zbog hackiranja mobitela mu, pa sad kaže da su mu smjestili. Na stranu to što bi lako mogao biti u pravu, budući da je offtdrekordno snimljen i onda pušten u zrak, onak, slučajno - i još se sad uh jako trgaju da ga obrane, dakle, na stranu to, jer je ovo glup način da si priušti smještanje. Edited by Roger Sanchez