IGNORED

Fudbalska kupusara

Lancia

A smijali smo se Koromanu.

Gulit preuzeo čečenski TerekHolandski trener Rud Gulit novi je trener Tereka iz Groznog, tim iz čečenske oblasti koji igra u Premijer ligi Rusije.Gulit je prethodno predvodio Los Anđeles Galaksi, Čelsi, Njukasl i Fejenord, a sa Terekom je potpisao jednoipogodišnji ugovor.Terek je prošlu sezonu u ruskom prvenstvu završio na 12. mestu sa skromnim učinkom od 33 boda osvojena na 30 utakmica. Predsednik kluba iz Čečenije Ramzan Kadirov 48-godišnjem Gulitu postavio je zadatak da u narednoj sezoni bude među osam najboljih ekipa u Rusiji. Gulit je najveći deo igračke karijere proveo je u Milanu sa kojim je dva puta osvajao titule prvaka Evrope i sveta.

Ja sam tek od skora saznao da se u Rusiji plate debelo isplacuju bez poreza. Prijave igraca na neku platu koja je prilicno mala i onda ih na crno zasipaju dzakovima novca. :)

:Hail:
Kako beše...ah, da.
Мене само занима како то ни за једног свог члана комшије југословени не мисле друго до да је чиста легенда. Они ни за Јешу немају ружну реч, а ми Пиждру на пасја кола.

Hahaha, 'ladno je i ono deblo Goran Trobok postalo menadžer. Tu je i čuveni Steva Majami. Simptomatičan je veliki broj fudbalskih prezimena ali ne i imena. Sinovi verovatno.

Kenny Dalglish began his press conference at Liverpool this morning by asking Sky Sports reporter Vinny O'Connor whether he was okay with female journalists in the room.
pwn!
Dalglish's daughter Kelly Cates, a former Sky presenter herself, tweeted last night: "Phew am exhausted. Just read about something called 'the offside rule'. Too much for my tiny brain. Must be damaged from nail polish fumes." biggrin.gifWest Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady was singled out by Keys and Grays and had her right of reply on Five Live: "It makes my blood boil, if I'm absolutely honest. Forget myself for a second, because what was said about me is a personal opinion and everyone is entitled to that. What really upsets me is the fact only females in our industry are judged by their gender. And that is categorically wrong."Barney Francis, managing director of Sky Sports, said of the duo's suspension: "It has been made clear to each of them that their comments were totally unacceptable. Those views are inexcusable, entirely inconsistent with our ethos as a business and employer, and will rightly offend many of our customers, our people, and the wider public. They are inexcusable from anyone at Sky, regardless of their role or seniority. We have dealt with this matter by taking immediate disciplinary action. Richard Keys' sister Susan appears on Five Live to support her brother: "Football's a tough world, he's a consumate professional. It was a bit of banter, perhaps we are all getting a bit precious. He has three sisters and a daughter - he has the greatest respect for women."