• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeste malo poklonjeno zbog preranog pit stopa Mecke, ali pobedi se u zube ne gleda. Stim sto je Seb imao isti pace kao i Luis. Kimi je izgleda imao lose gume u prvom spintu, nakon prelaza na zute je bio sto se vremena tice tu negde.  Cenim da je Luis sada malo zasticen u timu, inace bi mogao i Botas da se umesa...  U najavi dobra sezona :-)

Ako se po jutru dan poznaje, bice ovo jedan od najcrnjih perioda u istoriji F1 po pitanju kvaliteta trkanja. Ovde trkanja nije ni bilo, samo voznja u koloni na autoputu.

Ruku na srce nije ni Melbourne neki reper za ocenu mogucnosti preticanja. Moglo je svakako biti vise uzbudjenja ali jos su svi donekle rezervisani, automobili nisu jos pokazali prava lica, gume takodje nedovoljno istrazene, raznorazni problemi su iskrsavali tokom trke, bice to bolje tokom sezone rekao bih. Potrebno je i da momci koji nisu skloni taktiziranju budu zaglavljeni pa ce biti i vise agresivnisti pa i obilazenja (Vettel, Max, Perez..)

dajte link od redita

/r/motorsportstreams

Ako se po jutru dan poznaje, bice ovo jedan od najcrnjih perioda u istoriji F1 po pitanju kvaliteta trkanja. Ovde trkanja nije ni bilo, samo voznja u koloni na autoputu.

+1

Overtaking "almost impossible" during Australian GP

f1-australian-gp-2017-nico-hulkenberg-re

Renault's Nico Hulkenberg described overtaking as "almost impossible" in the Australian Grand Prix, as the first race with Formula 1's new cars left several drivers concerned.

The 2017 cars are faster and wider than their predecessors, with more aerodynamic performance and more grip from bigger Pirelli tyres.

Hulkenberg was quicker than Force India's Esteban Ocon in the closing stages of the race but said he could do nothing to get past.

"I was hoping he would have a little bit of a problem on the soft and I was obviously on the ultrasoft," said Hulkenberg. "But quickly I understood that it wasn't going to happen.

"And these cars, the dirty air is huge, so overtaking – almost impossible. I probably could have gone more than a second quicker, but it's just not in there."

Hulkenberg and Ocon were involved in a spectacular three-wide moment on the run into Turn 1 during a battle with Fernando Alonso's McLaren-Honda.

However, Ocon said it was only made possible by an unexpected error from Alonso.

"Me and Nico were a lot faster than Fernando, but we couldn't get close so that was very tough," he said. "He did a small mistake out of Turn 12 and I managed to get close and get my shot."

Hulkenberg said that was the highlight of his race, adding: "It was bloody fast there, it was like flying because these cars give quite big tows.

"I had a double tow, DRS, and full-power mode on – it was like 'ahhh!'."

Perez joins list of critics

Sergio Perez passed Daniil Kvyat on the first lap and Carlos Sainz round the outside at Turn 3 when the Toro Rosso was on an out-lap.

The Mexican said you could follow cars closely but drivers would need a huge pace advantage to overtake in normal conditions.

"It's harder to overtake because you have shorter brake distances, shorter grip-limited zones, less degradation," he said. "If before 1.5 seconds was enough, probably now you need two seconds."

Drivers at the front joining the midfield runners in voicing their concerns.

Lewis Hamilton said the overtaking problem is "probably worse now than it's ever been" and fears it will stay the same for the season.

Red Bull driver Max Verstappen caught Kimi Raikkonen over the final third of the grand prix but started to struggle as soon as he got "within two seconds" of the Ferrari

Raikkonen, Horner urge patience

Raikkonen called for patience and perspective, saying it was "never going to be easy" to overtake in F1.

"It's only one race and this circuit is far from let's say a normal circuit," he said. "Some circuits will be more easy, some more harder in a year.

"We have to see how it goes in the next races."

Red Bull team boss Christian Horner agreed, adding: "There's never been a lot of overtaking here. Let's wait for China and Bahrain, which are two of the more easier circuits to overtake at, before drawing any judgement."

- "No one said this job was supposed to be easy."

- "Nobody said it's supposed to be that hard, neither!"

Bice potrebno vreme da se pronadje dobar balans, tako da imamo i brze bolide i dobro trkanje. Na horske kritike kako su bolidi spori i laki za upravljenje, spremili su pravila da se to izmeni. Ako se ispostavi da je preticanje jos teze zbog prljavog vazduha, tako da ni DRS ne pomaze mnogo, onda ce gledati da uproste aero paket. Ross Brawn uveliko razmislja u tom smeru, zato je i izjavljivao da je za ukidanje DRS-a, ali tek kad se steknu uslovi:

“If we see things this year that we don’t think are great for the sport, then we will be fighting our corner, and we will be fighting at every level.

“You can rest assured that we will be working with the teams and working with the FIA to find solutions if we don’t feel the racing is as good as it should be.

“If you look at the configuration of the aerodynamics we have, we have cars with very complicated bodywork structures which create very sensitive flow regimes around the structures. It means as soon as they are disturbed by a car in front, they suffer.

“So can we come up with a set of regulations where we can still use the power of aerodynamics to give us the speed and spectacle of the cars, but in a more benign way so they can at least race each other more closely without it having an impact? That is my ambition, that is my objective.”

Edited by Jimmy Kowalski
  • radisa unpinned this topic