IGNORED

Punk&Prikljucenije

fabius maximus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2dpMbEjOwWhen every day life starts to get you downAnd your problems seem too manyAnd when your job is shit, the rent is dueAnd you're down to your last pennyWhere do you go? who do you count on?When there's no place left to hideWhen your parennts don't like you and they told you soThey wish that you have diedI look at you - and I know what to do X4Now I'm not here to preach or tell youThe way you have to liveJust stop and think about what you wantAnd what you want to giveGoddamnit LIFE is what we're here forNot to watch fuckin' TVBut if that's where you think the answer isThen bother get away from meI look at you - and I know what to do X4You got to get up in the morning and try againNot tomorrow - to it todayYoung or old - it don't matter manDon't let your life slip awayYou got take a chance - push yourselfStand up for what you know is rightDon't take no shit from anyoneLet'em know that you're to fightNow, there's no easy answersBut here's my final advise to youTake control of your life, manWork hard & follow thruAnd if a friend is travelling a rocky roadThen help him on his wayTell him that he's got to try againAnd try harder everydayI look at you - and I know what to do X4

Tooooo! Himna.Jebote! Ovim se ilustruje sve sto imam da kazem na ovu temu.Pank me je naucio najbolju stvar za zivot - DIY. Uradi sam. Kao klinac sam skontao da sve uradim sam i to itekako pomaze u zivotu. Pogotovo "izvan" panka. Eto, upotrebna vrednost pank etosa.

O mladosti.Nisam bas bio punk, ali is'o mi je religion, kenedijevi, idijoti u komb sa rage, FNM, nirvanom...Bili su i neki madjari, nesto kao apokaliptika.Sad decu maltretiram sa prodidzchijem.