IGNORED

Zabraniti prvenstvo?

teacher

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Iskopao sam ovaj topik jer mi se cini najprikladnijim da podelim ovaj tekst. U njemu je neki Englez kome se smučila Premier liga opisao svoje utiske sa večitog derbija.Obratite pažnju na odabir reči koje koristi.Već sam pisao. "Atmosfera" će postati još bolesnija i samo je potreban neki minimum kontrole da ne počne da gine više ljudi i to je to. Novi vid turizma je stvoren.Možda će na kraju celu Srbiju proglasiti rezervatom EU sa posebnim pravilima.

Edited by McCabe
  • Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Milosh76

• theanswer

• harper

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was totally caught up in the atmosphere, carried away on a tide of Red Star passion. I have no real ties to either club, but at this moment I hated Partizan. I wanted Red Star to win more than anything else in the world, roaring on the players as they took their places and the game began. I couldn’t even say “hello” in Serbian, but I belted out anthem after anthem to the best of my ability, lost in the moment and the passion which accompanies the Belgrade derby.
Ceo tekst je lozacki, ali ovaj deo :0.6: . Edited by Aleksandar88
  • 3 weeks later...
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25418135World players' union Fifpro claims the existing transfer system contravenes law and infringes footballers' rights. And it is preparing to challenge the system in the European courts. If successful, the move could allow players to serve notice on their contracts as other workers can.In theory, that would mean a player would be able to tell his club he wanted to leave and hand in his notice. Another club could then pay up the remainder of the player's contract and he would be able to join them without a transfer fee being paid....The union claims the regulations impede players' freedom of movement. It is also against third-party ownership and what it claims is the unfair distribution of wealth, with clubs able to make huge amounts of money from transfer fees and compensation payments when players move.Fifpro argues only agents and the richest clubs benefit from the transfer system. It also claims thousands of players around the world are not paid on time and become vulnerable to criminals looking to fix matches.Koji dramoseri... :fantom:
  • 1 year later...

Samo još da pribavimo nekog Ciprasa.

nije bitan cipras, nego da se vidi da neće prestati život sa vikendom u kome kreteni neće dobiti svoje polje za međusobno ubijanje. dakle, može se. 

Bitan je pošto je on taj koji to treba da uradi. Ne očekuješ valjda od raznih ološa na vlasti, koji decenijama sarađuju sa navijačkom/kriminalnom bandom (i koriste je kao ventil) da seku granu na kojoj sede?

To ti kazem. Patku na stranu, nisam pametan. Opet mislim da je bolje suspendovati prvenstvo i na 2 nedelje ko Grci cisto da se malo zaplasi mafija, nego da se nista ne radi.

Dacic je srpski Cipras!

Edited by MiddleClass

Bitan je pošto je on taj koji to treba da uradi. Ne očekuješ valjda od raznih ološa na vlasti, koji decenijama sarađuju sa navijačkom/kriminalnom bandom (i koriste je kao ventil) da seku granu na kojoj sede?

naravno da ne, samo kažem da može, da ne boli, nije strašno, kako ovde ljudi domanovićevski gledaju: 'to kod nas ne može'. pa ako može u grčkoj, vala može i kod nas.   

a to da nema ko, to je jasno. 

naravno da ne, samo kažem da može, da ne boli, nije strašno, kako ovde ljudi domanovićevski gledaju: 'to kod nas ne može'. pa ako može u grčkoj, vala može i kod nas.   

a to da nema ko, to je jasno. 

+ milion