BraveMargot

99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

Nije politika, ali ne znam gde drugačije ovu bizarnu vest...

The bodies of 39 people have been found in a lorry container in Essex.

The vehicle, believed to be from Bulgaria, was found shortly before 01:40 BST at Waterglade Industrial Park in Grays, police said.

Everyone inside the container, 38 adults and one teenager, died, Essex Police said.

The lorry driver, a 25-year-old man from Northern Ireland, has been arrested on suspicion of murder.

Police said the vehicle entered the UK via Holyhead, Anglesey, on Saturday. 

Deputy Chief Constable Pippa Mills said identifying the victims remained a "number one priority", but was expected to be a "lengthy process".

The National Crime Agency said it had sent officers to assist and identify any "organised crime groups who may have played a part".

Edit: vidim sad da je @pacey defender postovao već

Edited by mraki
1 hour ago, hazard said:

Labour sad već jede govna.

Neka puste (tako što će dozvoliti da par njihovih poslanika glasa za ovaj sporazum) da ovo prođe. To znači da no deal brexita nema, jer tu je tranzicija do 31. decembra 2020. Onda neka obore vladu (za to imaju dovoljno glasova, mislim da će i DUP hteti da se osveti tako Džonsonu), i idu na izbore, pa neka na izborima predstave svoj budući odnos sa EU. Ako izbore dobiju, lako će produžiti tranzicioni period, ispregovarati carinsku uniju, i šta već sve ne

Korbin gubi izbore a time i poziciju vodje laburista.

Sve ankete govore da su torijevci ispred, negde vise negde manje ali ispred. I to u trenucima kada je Dzonson dozivljavao teske politicke poraze od suda do parlamenta.

A sada kada konacno ima nekih uspeh pa jos ce biti lakse za Torijevce.

Korbin je u teskoj poziciji, ne moze da kaze sta stvarno hoce i tu gubi glasove ako se izjasni.

Dzonson ima cistu poziciju.

Laburisti pokusavaju da kupe vreme, da nadju neku pukotinu.

Poslednja anketa (21. okt.)

Cons 36%

Lab 24%

Lib dems 18%

Brexit Party 11%

Greens 4%

SNP 4%

UKIP 1%

Izborni sistem je takav da ovo moze dovesti do vecine za Cons. Ali ne mora da znaci. Zavisi kako se raspodele glasovi. Kameron je 2011. bio prvi, ali bez vecine, morao je u koaliciju, sa 36,1%. 2015. je imao vecinu sa 36,9%. Tereza Mej je 2017. imala cak 42,4% ali je izgubila vecinu i spala na manjinsku vladu koju je podrzavao DUP.

Ovde: https://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html pokusavaju na osnovu lokalnih anketa da predvide raspodelu mandata. Na osnovu anketa od 1. do 15. oktobra imaju trenutno projekciju za Cons vecinu od 58 poslanika (Cons 354, Lab 195). No sve je to dosta volatilno, i menjace se dosta ako krene kampanja.

Channel 4 Dispatches
@C4Dispatches

THREAD: 1/10 Dispatches has found that secret meetings have taken place between senior civil servants and representatives of US pharmaceutical firms where the price the NHS pays for its drugs has been discussed.

2/10 A source with knowledge of the trade talks told Dispatches that British trade negotiators have already held six official meetings with their US counterparts to talk about what might be in any trade deal.

3/10 Precise details of what has been discussed has been kept strictly confidential. But a Whitehall source has told us that drug pricing has been on the table in all six meetings.

4/10 The source told Dispatches how US drugs firms have been given direct access to British trade officials.

5/10 Dispatches has been told that as well as meeting with the US government, senior British trade officials have held face-to-face meetings with representatives of US drug firms, none of which have been declared.

6/10 Our source also told us that there have been five secret meetings between senior British civil servants and the US pharma industry. Two in Washington and three in London.

7/10 The most recent being in August after Boris Johnson had become Prime Minister. The source told us that drug “price caps” were discussed in at least one of these meetings.

8/10 We asked the Department for International Trade for a response on what we’ve discovered.

9/10 They said: “The sustainability of the NHS is an absolute priority for the government. We could not agree to any proposals or medicines pricing or access that would put NHS finances at risk or reduce clinician and patient choice.”

10/10 On Dispatches, we discover how the President’s allies and US drug giants want to force the NHS to pay more for US medicines.

https://twitter.com/C4Dispatches/status/1188831701654482945

Edited by vememah

MPs have passed a proposal which makes it easier for them to alter the Government's election bill which could pave the way for under 18s or EU citizens to have a vote.
The Government had wanted to prevent MPs from tabling their own amendments to the Bill as there were suggestions they could use it to drastically alter election rules.

But it was defeated in a Commons vote on the matter, with MPs supporting a plan put forward by Labour MP Stella Creasy by 312 votes to 295, majority 17.
This will allow MPs to add their own changes to the bill which could set out a specific date for the poll or extend voting rights to younger people or EU nationals.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/brexit/mps-pass-stella-creasy-amendment-general-election-bill-821604

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson will cancel plans to hold a snap election if parliament votes to lower the voting age or allows European Union citizens to vote because this will mean a six-month delay, his political spokesman said.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-election-johnson/pm-will-cancel-election-plans-if-voting-age-is-lowered-idUKKBN1X81W2?rpc=401&

Edited by vememah