99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Kampokei said:

I šta bi značilo ako bi bili ovakvi rezultati? Ili to zavisi od geografske distribucije glasova? 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/07/calls-grow-to-stop-boris-johnson-with-tactical-voting-as-race-tightens

A cross-party alliance of opposition politicians has launched an 11th-hour appeal to anti-Tory voters to consider switching allegiance in Thursday’s general election, amid signs that a late surge of tactical voting in a few swing seats could deprive Boris Johnson of a majority in parliament.

The calls from senior Labour, Liberal Democrat and SNP figures come as a major poll suggests Johnson’s likely majority has been cut in half in the last two weeks – from 82 a fortnight ago to just 40 with four days to polling day.

The analysis of almost 30,000 voters, for the pro-EU Best for Britain campaign, also finds that tactical votes by as few as 40,700 people in 36 key seats could prevent Johnson from forming a majority government.

Како ће белокоси слатко да их одвали. Како да човек не навија за њега кад против њега кампању заједно воде Мејџор и ратни злочинац Блер.

Treba sacekati utorak i sredu ali nijedna velika kompanija za istrazivanje nije imala do sada razliku manju od 5%.

Pre prosle izbore jedna velika je imala razliku od svega 1% i tako je nekako doslo.

Treba videti te poslednje ankete pred izbore.

3 hours ago, porucnik vasic said:

Како ће белокоси слатко да их одвали. Како да човек не навија за њега кад против њега кампању заједно воде Мејџор и ратни злочинац Блер.

:isuse:

Da, Mejdzor i Blerara su 100% za Korbina.

Nesto si, verujem, pobrkao.

Korbinara je bio, na primer, protiv rata u Iraku za koji je belokosi bio.

1 hour ago, pasha said:

Treba sacekati utorak i sredu ali nijedna velika kompanija za istrazivanje nije imala d

o sada razliku manju od 5%.

Pre prosle izbore jedna velika je imala razliku od svega 1% i tako je nekako doslo.

Treba videti te poslednje ankete pred izbore.

Zavisi koliko ce u poslednjoj nedelji LibDems da implodiraju.

Razlika ce biti u korist konzervi nesto veca, jer ce SNP da odvali laburiste u Skotskoj.

10 hours ago, Budja said:

Zavisi koliko ce u poslednjoj nedelji LibDems da implodiraju.

Razlika ce biti u korist konzervi nesto veca, jer ce SNP da odvali laburiste u Skotskoj.

Više poslanika imaju konzervativci u Škotskoj od Laboura. SNP Ih je davno anihilirao. Od kada je Ruth dala ostavku, sada bi mogli i Konzervativci da izgube par poslanika najmanje.

dosta zavisi od toga da li su se studenti setili da se prijave za postal vote ili registruju da glasaju, ili imaju kinte/istrajnosti da se iscimaju da odu kuci da glasaju (ukoliko su i dalje tamo prijavljeni). to verovatno dosta zavisi i od toga koliko imaju nastave, npr kod mene su trenutno ispiti, mada mislim da samo pokoji skotski univerzitet ima ispite u decembru tako da je vecini pri kraju nastava. ali dosta je da imaju npr neki rok za esej sutra i da ih to sjebe.

omladinu je generalno boleo kurac za izbore do sada, npr i za bregzit referendum mislim da su uglavnom "zaboravili" da glasaju. valjda ce se sad setiti, jebiga, dogorelo do prstiju, ode interrail po evropi 2021 ili koje vec godine (mada oni bogatiji ionako idu na gap year u ugandu da "zidaju" skolu).

On 8.12.2019. at 10:41, dragance said:

Više poslanika imaju konzervativci u Škotskoj od Laboura. SNP Ih je davno anihilirao. Od kada je Ruth dala ostavku, sada bi mogli i Konzervativci da izgube par poslanika najmanje.

Izgubice nekoliko poslanika, ali nece im se raspasti potpuno podrska. Izvukli su Ruth Davidson iz naftalina i ona im je odradila solidnu kampanju, posebno im se digao moral pre neki dan kad je rekla da ne iskljucuje da postane lider partije na UK nivou kad jednom odu u opoziciju. Ovde i dalje vlada velika podela oko nezavisnosti a posto se Ruth Davidson i dalje smatra najjacim pro-UK politicarem to ce navesti puno unionista da po automatizmu glasaju za konzervativnu stranku.

Tory Broadcasting Corporation:

Laura Kuenssberg: Electoral Commission issues warning after BBC reporter reveals postal vote information

Politics Live has been removed from BBC iPlayer since the programme was broadcast live

The elections watchdog has issued a warning that it may be an offence to share information obtained at postal vote opening sessions after the BBC's political editor shared details on live television.

Laura Kuenssberg  said she had been told that ballot papers which have already been counted painted a "grim" picture for Labour.

During the interview on Politics Live, she admitted that while parties are not supposed to look at voting papers when they are verified - but not counted - they do "get a hint" of how they are doing.

The BBC  hit back at the claims saying it did not believe an offence had been committed. However the programme has been removed from BBC iPlayer and is no longer available to watch.

'Grim' results

Kuenssberg made the comments after being asked about voter turnout in Thursday's election.

She said: "The forecast is that it's going to be wet and cold tomorrow, the postal votes, of course, have already arrived.

"The parties - they're not meant to look at it, but they do kind of get a hint - and on both sides people are telling me that the postal votes that are in are looking pretty grim for Labour in a lot of parts of the country.

"Of course postal voters tend to skew to elderly voters and people who vote early... but the kind of younger generation who we know skew much more to the Labour Party you might expect to turn out to the polls tomorrow.

But in this winter election, turnout is just another one of these factors that we just can't predict."

BBC denial

The video of her remarks, broadcast on the eve of the general election , was widely shared on social media and provoked a response from the Electoral Commission.

In a statement on Twitter, the watchdog said: "It may be an offence to communicate any information obtained at postal vote opening sessions, including about votes cast, before a poll has closed. Anyone with information to suggest this has happened should report it immediately to the police."

A BBC Spokesperson said: “The BBC does not believe it, or its political editor, has breached electoral law." The spokesperson refused to comment on why the programme was no longer online.

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-laura-kuenssberg-politics-live-postal-votes-election-results-1338916

Edited by vememah
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic