99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, gospa buba said:

hajte za nas koji ne pratimo scenu detaljno, u par rechenica, shta su tachno prihvatili i shta to tachno znachi?

sent from bubamoto

I ja trazim pomoć. Korbin je rekao da je deal mnogo gori nego Terezin, DUP je protiv, a šanse da ipak bude prihvaćeno nemale. Ko čini razliku? Ne može ERG sam toliko da promeni, zar ne? 

3 minutes ago, Kampokei said:

I ja trazim pomoć. Korbin je rekao da je deal mnogo gori nego Terezin, DUP je protiv, a šanse da ipak bude prihvaćeno nemale. Ko čini razliku? Ne može ERG sam toliko da promeni, zar ne? 

@gospa buba

Imate ovde prilično dobro i ukratko objašnjeno

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/17/how-is-boris-johnson-brexit-deal-different-from-theresa-may

https://www.politico.eu/article/the-brexit-deal-explained-2/

Može da se desi da Borisov dil bude oboren zbog amandmana koji su prošle godine predložili ERG-ovci, tj. hoće li sud oceniti da je ovaj de facto ostanak Severne Irske u carinskoj uniji sa EU iako je de iure i dalje deo carinskog prostora UK nezakonit.

An attempt to rule Boris Johnson's Brexit deal as unlawful and attempting to prevent it being voted on by MPs is set to be heard at Scotland's highest civil court.

Campaigner Jolyon Maugham QC is behind the legal challenge which will be heard at the Court of Session in Edinburgh.

He argues the new deal contravenes a current law stipulating it is "unlawful for her majesty's government to enter into arrangements under which Northern Ireland forms part of a separate customs territory to Great Britain".

This part of the Taxation (Cross-border Trade) Act 2018, Section 55, was put forward by the Conservatives' right-wing group of MPs known as the European Research Group (ERG).

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/brexit-court-case-in-scotland-1-6329072

Edited by vememah
3 minutes ago, Host said:

Deal je za Torijevce bolji od Terezinog jer nudi oroceno resenje na 4 godine uz mogucnost unilateralnog prekida. Razliku cine pobunjenici iz redova torijevaca i laburista, pa bi i bez dupovaca mogao da bude usvojen.

Zapravo zbog toga bi trebalo da bude bolji za DUPovce. Ali njima se ne svidja sto nisu dobili veto, vec za prekid mora biti vecina u Stormontu.

Za problematicne Torijevce, tj. ERGovce i slicne, dil je bolji jer se specijalni aranzmani odnose samo na Sev. Irsku i cela UK nije u carinskoj uniji sa EU posle 2020. iz koje moze izaci samo uz saglasnost obe strane. Drugim recima, posle kraja tranzicionog perioda (31. dec. 2020.) UK moze da sklapa trgovinske sporazume sa trecim stranama bez obzira na to sta je do tada (ili nije) dogovorila sa EU. Takodje su izmenjeni delovi koji su pozivali/impicirali da buduci trgovinski sporazum UK i EU bude sto moguce prisniji i sto slicniji trenutnom aranzmanu, i tu se sada spominje  samo sporazum o slobodnoj trgovini.

No ja ovde mislim da su ERGovci na kraju legli na rudu (a i Dzonson prihvatio ovakav sporazum) jer su shvatili u poslednjih par meseci da u protivnom sledi produzenje roka za brexit uz izbore i verovatno i novi referendum, ciji bi rezultati mogli biti da bregzita ili ne bude ili da to bude neki njima odvratan laburisticki a ne torijevski bregzit. Sa druge strani ,,meki" bregzitasi medju torijevcima su u fazonu da bilo sta sto nije no deal, da ne strepimo vise.

Relativna većina građana je za to da poslanici izglasaju dil, ali misli da se to neće desiti. Samo 17% smatra da je dil dobar, 15% da je neutralan, 23% da je loš, dok 45% nema pojma.

EHJ_sSkX4AoFZpl?format=png&name=4096x409

EHFucpiXkAECFI3?format=png&name=900x900

EHKAWCVX4AAYVkr?format=png&name=4096x409

EHKADCUX0AAlcSj?format=png&name=4096x409

EHKBOqZX4AAb1tA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Five reasons Labour say Boris Johnson's Brexit deal is worse than Theresa May's

This is a fundamentally bad deal for our country and it will leave Britain poorer, writes Shadow Brexit Secretary Keir Starmer
It is worse than Theresa May’s deal – and here are the five reasons why.

First, it rules out any possibility of the UK negotiating a new customs union with the EU after we leave.

That would represent a huge blow to British manufacturing and the communities that are so dependent on those industries.

Second, Boris Johnson’s deal rejects the UK having a close relationship with the Single Market. It strips out the safety net on workplace rights, consumer protections and environmental standards.

Even by the Government’s own estimates, the basic free trade agreement envisaged by the deal would make every region and nation in the UK poorer.

Third, if this deal is passed then there is a very real risk that we would crash out on no deal terms at the end of December 2020.

That is not only my assessment, it is the viewed shared by the Tory MP John Baron who revealed to the BBC that Johnson’s deal “means we could leave on no-deal terms next year.”

Baron let the cat out of the bag. Boris Johnson’s plan is the blueprint for a disastrous cliff-edge Brexit in little over a year’s time – and that is why it has the support of so many Tory MPs.

Fourth, the proposals being debated do nothing to address the serious concerns Labour has raised about security cooperation or participation in EU agencies and programmes after Brexit.

It is a simple copy and paste job on the previous Prime Minister’s flawed deal.

Finally, for Mirror readers wondering why Labour doesn’t trust Boris Johnson, you only have to look at how he has treated his coalition partners.

He told the DUP conference last year that “no British Conservative government could or should sign up to” a deal that put a customs border in the Irish Sea. And yet that is precisely what the Prime Minister’s deal does.

Johnson’s treatment of the DUP should come as no surprise. He will turn his back on anyone if it suits his own personal ambition.

The deal before Parliament is a sell out deal. It sells out our economy, manufacturing base and people’s jobs.

The small print lays bare that the end destination is a damaging right-wing project, which will rip apart our relationship with the EU and replace it with a Trump-style US economy.

That is why the Labour and trade union movement cannot support this deal.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/five-reasons-labour-say-boris-20650811

Boris Johnson says May's Brexit concessions would be the biggest humiliation for Britain since the SUEZ crisis more than six decades ago

14 October 2018
The ex-Cabinet minister said Mrs May's 'fatal error' was to accept that the  only way of avoiding a hard Irish border was for Northern Ireland to have the same trade regulations as the Republic.

'Instead, our government has accepted that argument, seemingly adding, wrongly, that to do otherwise would be a breach of the spirit of the Belfast Agreement,' he said.

'The government well understands how weak the backstop makes its future negotiating hand — which is why it has proposed Chequers.

'If we let this go it will be the greatest national humiliation since Suez.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6274533/Boris-Johnson-says-Mays-Brexit-concessions-biggest-humiliation-SUEZ.html

Problem je sto Benov akt nije jasno definisan i Tori se pozivaju na to.

Tako da ce morati sud da resi.

Inace mislim da Dzonson ima vecinu za dogovoreni izlazak ali se sada igraju politicke igre za izbore.