IGNORED

Dresovi

Sjajan sajt sa istorijom svih ostrvskih klubova, kao i istorijatom njihovih dresova, od prve do poslednje godine postojanja. Liverpool je npr. prvih godina bio svetlo plavo - beo pre nego sto je postao crven (citava prica je zanimljiva - dakle originalno postojao samo Everton i igrao na Anfieldu, da bi vlasnik zemljista nakon sto se Everton zbog skupog zakupa iselio osnovao Liverpool FC i prvi dresovi su bili oni koje je Everton ostavio za sobom :lol: )...Njukasl crveno-beli, Arsenal crven (dresove dobili od Notingema), poznato je verovatno da se Man Utd u pocetku zvao Newton Heath i imao zeleno-zlatnu boju, itd...http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/English_Football_League/index.htmlEvertonov otpadak, Liverpoolov "originalni" dres:everton18871890ehgl.gif

Edited by ducca

detaljnije Brazil WC:brazil1012nikehomekit.jpg

Nike unveiled the new Brazil 10/12 home kit which is designed for increased performance with lower environmental impact. 8 plastic bottles are used to produce one jersey in the new Nike kit.To make the 2010 national team kits, Nike’s fabric suppliers sourced discarded plastic bottles from Japanese and Taiwanese landfill sites and then melted them down to produce new yarn that was ultimately converted to fabric for the jerseys.This process saves raw materials and reduces energy consumption by up to 30 percent compared to manufacturing virgin polyester. By using recycled polyester for its new range of national jerseys, Nike prevented nearly 13 million plastic bottles, totaling nearly 254,000 kg of polyester waste, from going into landfill sites. This amount would be enough to cover more than 29 football pitches. If the recycled bottles used to make the jerseys were laid end-to-end they would cover more than 3,000 kilometres, which is more than the entire coastline of South Africa.
Edited by ducca
  • 3 weeks later...