IGNORED

Svet

Кристофер Лумумбо

Ipak su ga uhvatili.
Policija je zaustavila vozilo na čijem zadnjem sedištu se nalazio Šestakov na izlazu iz Vologda, a on je pokušao da odglumi pijanstvo i tako izbegne hapšenje, a kada mu to nije pošlo za rukom izvadio je pištolj i pucao na policajce koji su uzvratili vatru i ranili ga, preneli su ruski mediji.
laugh.gif
Beijing on edge amid coup rumoursThe Chinese capital is awash with speculation, innuendo and rumours of a coup following the most important political purge in decades, with even some of the most well-informed officials in the dark about what comes next.Since Bo Xilai, one of China’s most powerful leaders, was removed from his job last Thursday, the bureaucracy and the public have been on tenterhooks, awaiting the next twist in the gripping political saga.Besides a one-line statement on Mr Bo’s dismissal published late last week, China’s heavily censored media have not mentioned his name, let alone provided any clues about what will happen to him.But the country’s netizens, in particular those using hard-to-censor Twitter-like microblogs, have been flooding the internet with information ranging from highly implausible to apparently authentic.In one rumour that spread rapidly on Monday night, a military coup had been launched by Zhou Yongkang, an ally of Mr Bo’s and the man in charge of China’s state security apparatus, and gun battles had erupted in Zhongnanhai, the top leadership compound in the heart of Beijing.But when the Financial Times drove past the compound late on Monday night, all appeared calm and by Wednesday evening there was no indication that anything was out of the ordinary.However, one person with close ties to China’s security apparatus said Mr Zhou had been ordered not to make any public appearances or take any high-level meetings and was “already under some degree of control”.The same person said Mr Bo, who was Communist Party chief of Chongqing until last week, was under house arrest while his wife had been taken away for investigation into suspected corruption, a common charge levelled at senior officials who have lost out in power struggles.Although this information could not be immediately confirmed, documents and audio recordings circulating on the internet appear to substantiate the claim that members of Mr Bo’s family were under investigation for corruption even before his trusted police chief, Wang Lijun, fled to a US consulate and requested asylum in early February.The documents and recording of a preliminary government report on the case, which Chinese officials say appear to be genuine and probably leaked intentionally, suggested Mr Wang fled after Mr Bo fired him and tried to arrest him to head off a corruption investigation.Jon Huntsman, a former Republican presidential hopeful and US ambassador to China who met Mr Bo a number of times, said his demise revealed serious rifts among the top leadership of the country.“The splits in the standing committee [over reform] are as pronounced now as they were during the [1989] Tiananmen Square period,” Mr Huntsman said. “Politics in China is a rough and tumble business. This is an open and public evidence of this and what happens behind the velvet curtain that the world never sees.”Adding to the air of intrigue in the capital, a report of a fatal car crash on Sunday involving the son of a top leader and a Ferrari appeared on the internet but was quickly removed by official censors.Netizens and one source with close ties to China’s top leaders said the illegitimate son of a politburo standing committee member was killed in the crash and two young women were badly hurt.
Nije bitno da li je ovo istina ili ne, cinjenica je da u KP Kine traje velika borba za vlast posto se bira novo rukovodstvo.
Drzavni udar protiv vrlo popularnog predsednika.Navodni povod je nesposobnost vlasti i vojske da se ugusi pobuna Tuarega na severu drzave koja je intezivirana nakon dolaska dobro naoruzanih pripadnika "plavog naroda" iz Libije gde su se borili za Gadafija.
BBC pravilno primjećuje da je putsch na klimavim nogama. Čudi me reakcija zapadnih imperijalista koji umjesto da traže povrtaak legalne vlasti pozivaju na ''izbore'' (koji su i bili redovno zakazani za uskoro), ali svejedno, WTF? :unsure:
'Tanks in the streets of Beijing': Chinese leaders order internet whitewash amid rumours of attempted military coupSpeculation rife after unconfirmed reports of gunfire and swarms of troops in the capital appear online - and are quickly censoredSocial networks report 'abnormalities' in Beijing as user comments herald downfall of Shanghai leadership factionOusting of anti-corruption official Bo Xilai is said to have divided the Party

Što bi sa onim staaaaarim plavušama.. :(

Brazil police hunt 'blonde kidnap gang' in Sao PauloThe police have identified six suspects_59273984_rubias.jpgBrazilian police say they are hunting a gang of mostly blonde young women who have committed a series of kidnaps and robberies in Sao Paulo.The criminals have been targeting wealthy women in shopping centres, Sao Paulo's anti-kidnap police unit says. The victims are followed to their cars, where they are robbed and held captive at gunpoint while the gang uses their credit cards to make luxury purchases. Police said the "blonde gang" consisted of young, educated, middle-class women.
Ime atačirane slike: 'rubias' :lol:

Ovo je zanimljivo:"A diplomat who requested anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the press said that Sanogo, the coup leader, was among the elite tier of soldiers selected by the U.S. Embassy to receive military counterterrorism training in America. Sanogo, the official said, traveled "several times" to America for the special training. That means that he had to pass a background check indicating that he was not complicit in any human rights crimes. The official requested not to be named because he was not authorized to speak to the media."

Da ne bude zabune, mislim i da sam to pominjao na topiku o Arapskom prolecu, Tuarezi su Berberi, ali su deo naroda koje za razliku od Berbera koji zive blize Mediteranu, mozemo naci u velikim i neretko slabije naseljenim prostranstvima mahom (sub)pustinjskih delova Libije, Alzira, Nigera i Malija. Oni se u Maliju bore za nezavisnost Azawada, teritorije koja se prostire kroz nekoliko drzava, ali njihova oruzana pobuna je sada ipak izrazena samo u Maliju (tokom ranijih dekada su se bunili i u Nigeru).Eskalacija pobune ili uopste njeno ponovno aktiviranje je posledica dolaska veceg broja naoruzanih Tuarega iz Libije gde su ratovali za Gadafija. Deo jeste pripadao obicnoj placenickoj rulji koja ubija za pare, ali deo tih Tuarega je duze vreme bio u jedinicama Libijske vojske (mnogi su stekli i cinove, a uglavnom su pokupili solidno vojno znanje). Prateci rat u Libiji nailazio sam na clanke o formiranju jedinica u Libiji koje su se specijalizovale za pustinjski nacin ratovanja i bile su mahom sastavljenje od Tuarega. Rasplet libijskog sukoba nije isao njima u prilog. I danas u Libiji zivi veliki broj Tuarega. Borbe za Fezzan (Sabu, Ghat, Jufru, Murzuq...), kojih na kraju, raspadom Gadafijeve odbrane, nije u nekom vecem obimu ni bilo, bile su prepustene upravo Berberskim jedinicama sa Nafousa planina (Zintan, Yefren, Nalut) da bi se zbog bliskosti ovih Berbera i Tuarega sprecilo vece krvoprolice i tako je i bilo.Jedan poduzi tekst daje razlicite informacije o odnosu Gadafija i Tuarega (uz niz informacija o sadasnjoj pobuni). Ne mora se sve uzeti i kao tacno, ali je bar zanimljivo jer barata sa dosta podataka (ili mitova).Kakva je konstrukcija, bilo vojna, bilo politicka Tuarega u ovoj pobuni u Maliju, a koliko sam pokusao da iskopam, ne zna se dovoljno. Pominje se jak upliv radikalnog islamisma preko Al Qaede Magreba (Malijski zvanicnici su ovo stalno ponovljali), a i sami islamisti tvrde da su aktivni da su to njihove pobede. Takodje ne zna se ni da li je komanda jedinstvena i da li je MNLA iskljuciva politicka struktura.

Edited by Bane5

"Africable TV airs a pre-recorded interview with Capt. Amadou Sanogo, leader of the CNRDR. The journalist asks him, what assurance can you offer that you won’t organize fraudulent elections and cling to power yourself? Sanogo responds by saying he is an honest, sincere man who knows what he wants. At several points his remarks elicit applause from the soldiers gathered around him. He reiterates his goal to preserve Malian national unity. I notice he wears a US Marines eagle, globe and anchor pin on his fatigues: has he undergone USMC training at some point? (He claims to have, according to a Reuters story.)"

• James Marshall pinned this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic