IGNORED

Alternativna medicina

Teja

e, a jel imate osecaj da ono "zatvori sad vrata" dugme u liftu stvarno radi? juce procitah da najcesce nije povezano ni sa cim.edit: lol, htedoh da prilozim sliku takvog dugmeta, a u searchu mi izadje link ka quackometeru :lol:

Edited by Ljilja Srpkinja
Jel' to neka fora, mislim, zaobilazni "komentar na temu"?
Не знам која је тема... а, алтернативна медицина (морао сам да шврљам очима по овом пенџеру да се сетим)... ал' је мислим фора у томе да је и то дугме на тајмеру, тј не ради из одмах. Бар на оно неколико лифтова које сам чешће посећивао, а којима је тајмер за затварање био подешен на мало дуже. Тако да кад притиснеш да се затвори, он сачека пар секунди, а дотле се можда активирао и онај дужи, па се не зна који је.
  • 1 year later...
E jebo lično iskustvo više!
Eh, kad se samo setim ove prijatne diskusije :P
Richard Dawkins got wind of what I was doing and put me on camera to talk about alternative medicine in a program called "Enemies of Reason". We talked in the end for an hour and a half about the health management system and the placebo effect. And Richard's eyes grew wider and wider as I gave a defense of alternative medicine, saying of course it works, and it works for a reason, because it gives people a safety signal. It gives them the belief that they are in a secure environment in which they can now release their healing resources, they can afford to let down their guard. Richard put the lengthy unedited out-takes from the interview on his Website. It's a very strange bit of film because the camera's wandering all over the place. Richard and I are throwing ideas around. But it's been one of my most successful exposures to the public. It's now been downloaded 60,000 times and received rave reviews, in terms of comments people put on YouTube.
(Odlomak iz iznimno zanimljivog napisa "The Evolved Self-Management System" na sajtu edge.org) Edited by Indy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Homeopathy Awareness Week takes place internationally from April 10th-16th and is aimed at raising awareness of homeopathic remedies. Each year, homeopaths from around the world use this week to promote their practice and gain publicity – yet public awareness of the realities of homeopathy remains low.

For example, many people mistakenly believe homeopathic products are a form of herbal product – not realising that homeopathic products typically contain no active ingredients at all. Over two centuries ago, the first homeopaths perversely decided that diluting an active medicinal ingredient makes it more potent, with the vast majority of remedies containing nothing at all! Modern homeopathic tablets are generally 100% sugar, containing no active ingredient whatsoever.

U vezanim vestima iz Down Under:

Peak medical body finds no evidence for homeopathy
Australia's National Health and Medical Research Council has released a draft information paper which says "there is no reliable evidence that homeopathy is effective for treating health conditions."

heh, nekidan sam imao razgovor sa superpametnom superprijateljicom, i imam utisak da cesto ljudi mesaju oldskul fitoterapiju, bez koje fakat moderne medicine ne bi bilo, i homeopatiju. doduse, ovaj konkretno proizvod je stigao iz satro homeopatske klinike, medjutim nema veze sa samim konceptom, vec je klasican biljni preparat koji sasvim sigurno radi poso.

a zanimljivo mi kako je 2003. u nemackoj doslovce svaka apoteka koju sam video bila istovremeno i homeopatska, da bi taj trend jako brzo prestao.

Svojevremeno je kod nas bio onaj Raul Amon, "Orlova voda" i te fore. On je u stvari pakovao regularne, priznate, lekovite biljke (u razlicitim smesama) i onda ih sumanuto promovisao kao nesto budibogsnama lekovito. I obogatio se onoliko...

Da parafraziram, there are lies, damned lies, and then there is marketing.