IGNORED

Arhitektura

Mr.Smith

Potpuno carski... :D

Inače je zastrašujuća je invazija radijalnih struktura. Ok, gledajući rešenja, pretpostavljam da je ovde to projektnim zadatkom favorizovano, ali Savska sigurno nije (a ima još primera). 

• 3 weeks later...

Architecture as Environment: A Conversation with Kengo Kuma and Toshiko Mori Online

Left_-_Yusuhara_Wooden_Bridge_Museum___Takumi_Ota__Right_-Photo_Paul_Warchol.jpg?w=600

Live Webinar

Part of the Living Traditions Series

Wednesday, December 15, 7-8:15 pm EST (4-5:15 pm PST) | Calculate your local time

Explore the contemporary relationships between the built and natural environments with Kengo Kuma, one of the most astute architects of our time, and critically acclaimed scholar and practitioner Toshiko Mori. The Japanese architectural scene is known globally as one of the most robust, dynamic and expressive platforms in the world for practitioners and enthusiasts alike, offering vast diversity and ingenuity grounded in centuries-old craftsmanship and a unique symbiosis with nature. This webinar addresses seismic shifts in our sense of community and relationship to nature as the Japanese architectural landscape transforms to embrace the synergy created through a trans-disciplinary approach to environment. The fourth event in our five-part Living Traditions webinar series.

https://www.japansociety.org/arts-and-culture/talks/architecture-living-traditions

• Hvala 2
9 hours ago, I*m with the pilots said:

Architecture as Environment: A Conversation with Kengo Kuma and Toshiko Mori Online

Left_-_Yusuhara_Wooden_Bridge_Museum___Takumi_Ota__Right_-Photo_Paul_Warchol.jpg?w=600

Live Webinar

Part of the Living Traditions Series

Wednesday, December 15, 7-8:15 pm EST (4-5:15 pm PST) | Calculate your local time

Explore the contemporary relationships between the built and natural environments with Kengo Kuma, one of the most astute architects of our time, and critically acclaimed scholar and practitioner Toshiko Mori. The Japanese architectural scene is known globally as one of the most robust, dynamic and expressive platforms in the world for practitioners and enthusiasts alike, offering vast diversity and ingenuity grounded in centuries-old craftsmanship and a unique symbiosis with nature. This webinar addresses seismic shifts in our sense of community and relationship to nature as the Japanese architectural landscape transforms to embrace the synergy created through a trans-disciplinary approach to environment. The fourth event in our five-part Living Traditions webinar series.

https://www.japansociety.org/arts-and-culture/talks/architecture-living-traditions

Hvala za ovo - pocinje u ponoc, taman da nije previse kasno.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

https://www.architectsjournal.co.uk/news/al_a-beats-big-names-to-win-belgrade-concert-hall-competition

Amanda Levete’s practice AL_A has won an international competition to design a £92 million Philharmonic Concert Hall in Belgrade, Serbia

The London-based practice saw off Rotterdam-based MVRDV, Norwegian big hitters Snøhetta, major cultural players Diller Scofidio + Renfro from New York, Madrid's Estudio Lamela and Slovenian firm Bevk Perovic (all shortlisted entries pictured above).

The 20,000m² concert hall will be built in the Serbian capital's Ušće Park next to the River Danube and is being billed as ‘the first of its kind in the Balkans’. It will house performance, rehearsal and creative spaces as well as the main symphonic concert hall with a capacity for an audience of 1,600 and a 400-strong orchestra and choir.

The year-long international competition was led by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) on behalf of the Serbian government in partnership with the Office of the Prime Minister, Ministry of Culture and Information, City of Belgrade and the Belgrade Philharmonic Orchestra.

2.-Belgrade-Philharmonic-Concert-Hall_co

3.-Belgrade-Philharmonic-Concert-Hall_co

• 1 month later...

(izvinjavam se unpared sto ce ovaj post biti malo lican)

St. Lawrence Market je najpoznatija pokrivena pijaca u Torontu, koja se sastoji od juzne (istorijske) i severne (nekad najobicnija stracara) zgrade. Severna je srusena pre devet godina sa namerom da se izgradi nova, modernog dizajna a koji bi ipak trebalo da se koliko toliko uklopi u okolinu u kojoj preovladjuju stare gradjevine od crvene opeke (po tome cela cetvrt osim SLM nosi i naziv 'old town').

A onda je nastalo nevidjeno poradjanje mecke i devetogodisnje potpuno mrtvo gradilsite. Prica za javnost (malu decu) je bila da su prilikom iskopa za temelje nasli vredne arheoloske nalaze, sto su u stvari bili nekoliko kafenih kasicica iz 1800 i neke i parce kanalizacione cevi! Od toga su napravili nevidjenu dramu kao da je u pitanju sam Akropolj, pa se godinama cekalo na zastakljivanje te kanalizacije da bude izlozena i sacuvana od zaborava :isuse:  Naravno da su mnoge druge igre bile u pitanju, a jedna od njih (znam jer je moja bivsa firma radila gradjevisnki deo projekta, cak sam i ja pomagao koleginici jedno kratko vreme) je da su kooperanti glavnih arhitekata zeleli da se j**u a da im ne udje - da zgrada ima extra tanke i elegantne stubove ali da to ne kosta mnogo.

Elem -  glavna arh firma su cuveni Rogers Stirk Harbour (zaslusni izmedju ostalog za Millenium Dome, Pompidur Centar i (meni najimpresvniji) Terminal 4 Madridskog aerodroma). 

I konacno se prosle godine krenulo sa mrtve tacke. Zgrada je sve do prosle nedelje bila prilicno tmurna (ko je bio u Torontu zna kakav je to arhitektonski smor od grada - depresivna siva boja je gotovo zakon na svim fasadama) ali od prekujce (kad sam ovo dole uslikao) montiranjem narandzastih brisoleja zgrada je potpuno zivnula kako i treba svaka pijaca da izgleda.   

20220529-132949.jpg

20220531-232415.jpg

Jos jedno lepo arh resenje je da je zgrada sa zadnje strane spojena najvrednijom istorijskom zgradom (St Lawrence Hall-om) lepe kupole, pa je staklenim krovom ostavljena mogucnost da se sve vidi iz unutrasnjosti buduce zgrade. Jedan (los) rendering sa net-a:

image.png.573dee420b75643d1d1a936dbd9598fb.png

Ono zbog cega (mozda i naivno) trljam ruke, je to sto stanujem tacno preko puta, a po projektu gornji sprat bi trebalo da bude rezervisan za kancelarije suda. Ako je tako onda, ce se verovatno naci neki sudija koji bi zeleo da stanuje da moze da pljune do posla, pa ocekujem da prodam stan za neke 3 milijarde dolara a onda Spanijo evo me u tvoj zagrljaj do smrti. :whistle:

• +1 8
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...