IGNORED

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Roger Sanchez

nije vise nego inace, niti je poseban slucaj, tacno. radi se o konstantnom partiskom navlacenju... neko bi pomislio da je to ispod casti nobelovca i profe na ivy league univerzitetu. obviously, it's not.

Zaboravi' da iskomentarisem na vreme... 

In 2008, Krugman was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences for his contributions to New Trade Theory and New Economic Geography.

The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences (officially SwedishSveriges riksbanks pris i ekonomisk vetenskap till Alfred Nobels minne, or the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel), commonly referred to as the Nobel Prize in Economics,[1] is an award for outstanding contributions to the field ofeconomics, and generally regarded as the most prestigious award for that field.[2]

The prize was established in 1968 by a donation from Sweden's central bank, the Sveriges Riksbank, on the bank's 300th anniversary.[2][3][4][5] Although it is not one of the prizes that Alfred Nobel established in his will in 1895, it is referred to along with the other Nobel Prizes by the Nobel Foundation.[6] Winners are announced with the other Nobel Prize winners, and receive the award at the same ceremony.[2]

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WTF

• Roger Sanchez

• Indy

• TBoneSteak

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

jebeno je neverovatno sta ovaj arogantni mekusac obama radi: 400 miliona dolara* Iranu u neobelezenom avionu u keshu za isporucivanje talaca.

svaki drugi potus na njegovom mestu vec bi bio sahranjen i duboko pokopan.

*to je samo prva transa od  planiranih $1.7B 

Edited by 3opge

Samo je kopirao Regana koji je mačo baja:

In exchange for no net gain in released U.S. citizens, President Reagan authorized the delivery to Iran—from U.S.-supplied Israeli stockpiles—the following advanced weapons:

Aug. 20, 1985: 96 TOW missiles

Sep. 14, 1985: 408 TOW missiles

Nov. 24, 1985: 18 HAWK missiles

Feb. 18, 1986:  500 TOW missiles

Feb. 27, 1986: 500 TOW missiles

May 25, 1986: HAWK spare parts

Aug. 3, 1986: HAWK spare parts

Oct. 28, 1986: 500 TOW missiles

This money was owed to Iran for over thirty-five years, dating back to U.S. weapon sales that the Shah’s government paid for, but had not yet been delivered before the revolution. Under President Jimmy Carter, Iran was the number one recipient of all global arms exports. For example, between 1976 and 1978, over $8 billion (in current dollars) worth of weapons were delivered to Iran each year. Thus, the $400 million provided in January 2016 was the first shipment of $1.7 billion (this includes interest) that Obama announced concurrently with the nuclear deal: “Iran will be returned its own funds, including appropriate interest, but much less than the amount Iran sought.”

^^

typical Trumpster

da, zamisli da je na obaminom mestu bio jedan republikanac, ne do bog trump.

sada bi bela kuca bila pod opsadom novohipika i occupy white house hipstera, trazio bi se uveliko impeachment.

Edited by 3opge

to jeste iranski novac, i sasvim razumno je bilo to i platiti. kako bilo, tajming tu jako bitan i zesci je skandal to sto americka vlada placa otkup za taoce.

ali da dovedu Olivera Norta da sere o tome!?  :lol:

radi se o tome da je to ilegalan, kriminalan i mafijaski nacin isporuke novca.

naravno, obama je to sve radio ispod zita dok ga nije provalio wsj.

• 1 month later...

Jos jedan veliki neuspoeh Baraka Obame:

U.S. Household Incomes Surged 5.2% in 2015, First Gain Since 2007

A surge in U.S. incomes last year delivered the first significant raise for the typical family after eight years of stagnant and declining earnings, the result of sustained job growth finally lifting a broad swath of American households.

The median household income—the level at which half are above and half are below—rose 5.2%, or $2,798, to $56,516, from a year earlier, after adjusting for inflation, the Census Bureau said Tuesday...

Damn you Obama.  :mad:

Jos jedan veliki neuspoeh Baraka Obame:

Damn you Obama.  :mad:

Da, ali dronovi u Pakistanu, ubistva u Chicagu, porast rasizma, porast policijskog nasilja nad crncima, porast crnackih protesta zbog policijskog nasilja, zemljotresi u Oklahomi, Ryan Lochte skandal, nova povreda RG3, ima tu jos.. sta cemo sa svim time?  :fantom: