IGNORED

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Roger Sanchez

obama podjebava redom, pozvao je commona, cije je gostovanje u beloj kuci pre pet godina izazvalo pometnju medju republikancima (zbog stavova i tekstova), da odrzi mini koncert (npr) u biblioteci bele kuce  :Hail:

usput, common ima prigodan novi singl:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WTF

• Roger Sanchez

• Indy

• TBoneSteak

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Biden's father had been very well-off earlier in his life, but suffered several business reversals by the time Biden was born. For several years, the family had to live with Biden's maternal grandparents, the Finnegans.[12]When the Scranton area went into economic decline during the 1950s, Biden's father could not find enough work.[13] In 1953, the Biden family moved to an apartment in Claymont, Delaware, where they lived for a few years before moving to a house in Wilmington, Delaware.[12] Joe Biden Sr. then did better as a used car salesman, and the family's circumstances were middle class
  • 2 weeks later...

Pa obama je jos potus, mada lame duck. A i kada se inauguriše trampara, pričaće se valjda malo i o legaciju...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ok, i sa ovim da se završi

The Obama administration on Friday gave up all hope of enacting its sweeping Pacific trade agreement, a pact designed to preserve U.S. economic influence in fast-growing Asia that was buried by a wave of antitrade political sentiment that culminated with Tuesday’s presidential election.

Just days after Donald Trump surprise victory, U.S. officials said Republican congressional leaders had made clear that they wouldn’t consider the 12-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership in the remainder of Mr. Obama’s term. The White House had lobbied hard for months in the hope of moving forward on the pact if the Democratic nominee,Hillary Clinton, had won.

The failure to pass what is by far the biggest trade agreement in more than a decade is a bitter defeat for Mr. Obama, whose belated but fervent support for freer trade divided his party and complicated the campaign of Mrs. Clinton.

The TPP’s collapse also dents American prestige in the region at a time when China is flexing its economic and military muscle.

Just over a year ago Republicans were willing to vote overwhelmingly in support of Mr. Obama’s trade policy. But as the political season approached and voters registered their concerns by supporting Mr. Trump, the GOP reacted coolly to the deal Mr. Obama’s team reached with Japan and 10 others countries just over a year ago in Atlanta.

Winning a majority of votes for the TPP in the House and Senate would have required both a last-minute deal to address Republican priorities and an election result that didn’t show such broad discontent.

Neither occurred. Since the election, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) and Sen. Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) have both said no to bringing the TPP to a vote in the lame duck session, despite many senators’ strong support for freer trade.

Ferial Govashiri: 7 Insights From the Front lines of History

11/11/2016 09:51 am ET

2016-11-11-1478874703-6969247-Ferial1-th

Ferial Govashiri is the personal aide to the outgoing President of the United States, Barack Obama. On Sunday November 13, she will be a featured panelist at the Iranian American Women Foundation Leadership Summit in Washington D.C! As she ends her current term at the White House, Ms. Govashiri shares insights from eight years on the front lines of history. Ms. Govashiri began her political career in the Scheduling and Advance department in then Senator Barack Obama’s Chicago presidential campaign headquarters in 2007.

1. Your reaction to the Presidential elections and any advice for the person who takes over your job? 
No matter what political party you align with, the office of the President of the United States is sacred and you must bring integrity, honesty, and kindness to work with you every day!

2. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you on the job?
Unfortunately, this list is long but there was a very young singer whose name I mispronounced and the President had to correct me, ha!

3. Share a profound moment. 
There was a moment the President and Pope where talking to each other in front of my desk, and I had to snap back into reality!!

4. Tell us more about your educational background?
I graduated my Undergrad from the University of California, Irvine with a degree in Political Science.

5. How did you get your big break working at the White House?
I worked on the Obama Campaign!

6. What compromises does one have to be willing to take to do a job like yours?
You have to give up a lot of your personal life; your job becomes your life. 

7. What advice do you have for Iranian-Americans aspiring to get into politics.
Go for it!! The experience is once in a lifetime but you have to be ready to work hard and be mentally prepared. It is not an easy environment to immerse yourself in - confidence is key.

Hundreds are expected to attend the Iranian American women’s leadership conference in Washington, D.C. this Sunday November 13 to network with trailblazers like Govashiri and others who have created their own paths and become pioneers in their fields. The theme of the conference is “Building Bridges” and aims to inspire attendees to connect and network regardless of differences in politics, religion or socio-economic status. The daylong event will include mentoring sessions with top executives from a variety of industries and causes. 

http://www.b92.net/info/intervju/index.php?yyyy=2016&nav_id=1198139

smajlovićka u sridu, pogotovu kad se čita kroz ž. k. junkerovu izjavu od pre neki dan da trampa prvo treba da vode godinu dve po evropi da shvati o čemu se tu radi

eeej bre, luksemburški milo đukanović

:isuse:

“Klintonovska elita u Evropi strahuje za sebe“

Док клинтоновске елите у Америци, попут утицајног Фарида Закарије, наричу над „рађањем ере нелибералне демократије“, њихови парњаци у Европи о Трампу све више говоре као о нечем чему би се свакако ваљало супротставити.

Немогуће је отети се закључку да су клинтоновске елите широко премрежиле и Европу и Србију. 

http://www.standard.rs/politika/36196-мудраци-одлазећег-света

neka vrati cvijanoviću termin a i logiku.

Edited by Prospero

nije turio ™

:fantom:

e

doduše smajlovićka bi trebalo da ™ klintonovsku elitu pošto je njen intervju objavljen 11.11 u 9am, a cvijanovićev petnestak sati kasnije

Edited by kud u maglu Simoviću