• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Kowalski

• Ajant23

• MocaVukotic

• Sludge Factory

Sad cu da zvucim kao najgori nadzak, ali sta je poenta filma? 

Pocela je uskurac™ da mi ide kritika drustva iz ugla tehnologije, telefona, rijalitija, itd. 

27 minutes ago, Sludge Factory said:

Sad cu da zvucim kao najgori nadzak, ali sta je poenta filma? 

Pocela je uskurac™ da mi ide kritika drustva iz ugla tehnologije, telefona, rijalitija, itd. 

Da je tugica sto jadan deckic nema para za smartphone, pa se izdvaja, oseca odbaceno i generalno je smoren. Kritika samozivosti, jer mu niko ne daje da proveri svoje naloge na drustvenim mrezama, ako ih uopste ima :(

Edited by Lezilebovich
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1

Bruce Willis Gets His Own Razzie Category This Year After Starring in 8 Different Films in 2021

Willis's special category, called simply "Worst Performance by Bruce Willis in a 2021 Movie," features 8 nominations for the actor, including every film he made last year. While the reviews for the movies themselves varied, more than one of them snuck onto a lot of "year's worst" lists, and none of them was the kind of movie that would be likely to get a theatrical release even if there wasn't a pandemic changing the face of Hollywood.

In 2021, Willis appeared in American Siege, Apex, Cosmic Sin, Deadlock, Fortress, Midnight in the Switchgrass, Out of Death, and Survive the Game.

• +1 1
5 minutes ago, Jimmy Kowalski said:

Bruce Willis Gets His Own Razzie Category This Year After Starring in 8 Different Films in 2021

Willis's special category, called simply "Worst Performance by Bruce Willis in a 2021 Movie," features 8 nominations for the actor, including every film he made last year. While the reviews for the movies themselves varied, more than one of them snuck onto a lot of "year's worst" lists, and none of them was the kind of movie that would be likely to get a theatrical release even if there wasn't a pandemic changing the face of Hollywood.

In 2021, Willis appeared in American Siege, Apex, Cosmic Sin, Deadlock, Fortress, Midnight in the Switchgrass, Out of Death, and Survive the Game.

Bukvalno je negledljiv :sad:

To se obicno desava kada neko upadne u velike dugove. I onda prihvata svaki posao koji mu se ponudi i tako zatrpava straight-to-video (danas je to VOD) trziste. Vecina filmova je sa istim producentima, on cak nije ni glavna rola, dodje na 3-4 dana, snimi svoje scene na autopilotu, uzme pare i tako skace sa jednog projekta na drugi.

Eric Roberts je i dalje neprevazidjeni kralj sa 20-30 filmova godisnje koje snima. Ali ko zna, mozda ga Bruce stigne ako nastavi ovako..

• +1 2