IGNORED

The Boss

Mp40

• 3 weeks later...

Bruce Springsteen released a new EP, "American Beauty", for Record Store Day 2014.

The a 12" vinyl EP featured four unreleased tracks - "American Beauty", "Mary Mary", "Hey Blue Eyes" and "Hurry Up Sundown".

To accompany the release, Springsteen and the E Street Band shot an impromptu video for the song "American Beauty" before their gig at Charlotte, North Carolina on Record Store Day itself - April 19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYMc4FkSObM

• 2 weeks later...

e, baš došo da zakačim. vrstra. malo morelo nja nja, al dobro. inače, utisak je da se Ćaća podmlađuje, a mogu mislit kako Džo seiri, tamo neđe.

Ovo i nije tako loše kao, recimo, u Ghost of Tom Joad, gde jadni Morello posle Brucea zvuči kao da još nije mutirao. Ko neko dete.

Da bas onako njanjavo...Mada nije mi bas najjasnija ta "saradnja" iskren da budem...

I saw a Rock and Roll future and its name is Bruce Springsteen

Nije da ne bi isplivao i kasnije ali, to su ti mitovi u rokenrolu...

spektakularna dvadesetsestomesecna turneja je spektakularno zavrsena i za neko vreme izgleda da ce brus raditi nesto drugo... cenim da ga nece biti bar godinu dana, ali s njim se nikad ne zna. ma nece on izdrzati toliko...

Bruce Springsteen on what the future holds:

"Something different will be happening next; I'm not sure exactly what…. Our next step will be to go back in history and dig out classic shows, get them remixed and be able to make those available to our fans. That'll be another thing that we'll be workin' on…. I'm still hearing things [on E Street Radio] that make me go, 'I've gotta go back and find that!'… I've made quite a few discoveries on my way to the gym, and we will keep E Street Radio alive and actively involved in what we're doing. We've got a lot of projects of all different kinds comin' up. We have a beautiful video of 'Hunter of Invisible Game' that I'm currently working on that hopefully we'll have very soon; I think Thom Zimny's outdone himself on it. So it's all coming to... a lovely *break*; I won't say 'close.'"