IGNORED

The Boss

Mp40

20 januara novi album . Radni naziv "Working on a dream" . Posle superbowla ide evropska turneja februar i mart pa USA turneja april i maj.Pominju se gradovi koje nije posetio na Magic turneji : Bec , Minhen ...
Khm khm Beograd..... :(

"Working on a Dream":1. Outlaw Pete2. My Lucky Day3. Working on a Dream4. Queen of the Supermarket5. What Love Can Do6. This Life7. Good Eye8. Tomorrow Never Knows9. Life Itself10. Kingdom of Days11. Surprise, Surprise12. The Last CarnivalBonus tracks:The WrestlerA Night with the Jersey Devil(27.01.2009.)

Nesto od ovih podataka nije bilo:Bruce Springsteen's new album "Working on a Dream" has been set for a January 27 release on Columbia Records. "Working on a Dream" was recorded with the E Street Band and features twelve new Springsteen compositions plus two bonus tracks. It is the fourth collaboration between Springsteen and Brendan O'Brien, who produced and mixed the album.Bruce Springsteen said, "Towards the end of recording 'Magic,' excited by the return to pop production sounds, I continued writing. When my friend producer Brendan O'Brien heard the new songs, he said, 'Let's keep going.' Over the course of the next year, that's just what we did, recording with the E Street Band during the breaks on last year's tour. I hope 'Working on a Dream' has caught the energy of the band fresh off the road from some of the most exciting shows we've ever done. All the songs were written quickly, we usually used one of our first few takes, and we all had a blast making this one from beginning to end.""Working on a Dream" is Bruce Springsteen's twenty-fourth album and was recorded and mixed at Southern Tracks in Atlanta, GA with additional recording in New York City, Los Angeles, and New Jersey.

"Working on a Dream":1. Outlaw Pete2. My Lucky Day3. Working on a Dream4. Queen of the Supermarket5. What Love Can Do6. This Life7. Good Eye8. Tomorrow Never Knows9. Life Itself10. Kingdom of Days11. Surprise, Surprise12. The Last CarnivalBonus tracks:The WrestlerA Night with the Jersey Devil(27.01.2009.)
Dobismo Brucovu pesmu koja pocinje na Q.Sad nam fali X. :lol:
Mozda "Queen of the Supermarket" ima neke veze sa "Lost in the Supermarket".Clash tribute by Bruce Springsteen.
Znači igra sa naslovima pesama je počela. U tom smislu:"Tomorrow Never Knows" (The Beatles - Revolver) "Surprise Surprise" (John Lennon - Walls and Bridges)"Life Itself" (George Harrison - Somewhere in England)Misteriozno bitlsoliko...

A NIGHT WITH THE JERSEY DEVIL Hear me now!I was born 13th child, 'neath the 13th moonSpit out hungry and born anewDaddy drag me to the river tie me in rocksThrow me in where it's deep and wideHole in the river bottom, I crawl throughCome back kill six brothers and sisters, kill papa tooSway down Mama, sway down lowThey gonna know me wherever I goInto my bed with her kerosene my mama creepI burn, burn, burn, till my soul burn blackBlack rains fall, I come back, I come backGet down Mama, get down lowThey gonna know me wherever I go16 witches, cast 16 spellsMake me guitar outta skin and human skullSing you a song like the wind in the sandy loamBring you baby out'cha your happy homeRam's head, forked tail, clove hoof, love's my trailSo kiss me baby till it hurtsGod lost in heaven, we lost on earthSway down Mama, sway down lowThey gonna know me wherever I goWell I got a brand new loverShe's my one and only and her name is Baby Blue...Ova pesma obecava...Boss je pustio free download na Halloween, ali sad je nema na sajtu...Jel ima negde drugde, na rapidu i sl...?