IGNORED

Svetska Kriza 2008-....

Yonkers United

Ireland under shock over ‚the Anglo tapes‘this is one of the shocking quotes from the recordings of the Anglo Irish Bank telephone conversations back in 2008, taped and revealed by the Irish Independent. In one of the recordings capital market chief John Bowe confirmed that the €7bn figure was just made up, ‘I picked it out of my arse’, in the full knowledge that they need more capital. They lied about the true extend in the hope the state would write them an open check. In the end, it cost the Irish more than €30bn. He and the director of retail banking Peter Fitzgerald laughed about the prospects of nationalisation, describing it as "fantastic" – so that they could keep their jobs and become civil servants. The tapes also imply Anglo Irish Bank boss David Drumm, laughing about "abusing" the bank guarantee and warned his executives not to be caught abusing it. Drumm is also heard giggling as one of his executives sings the German national anthem as deposits from Germany flow into Anglo as a result of the bank guarantee.
Dmitri Orlov ima zanimljiva predvidjanja
Zanimljiv je k'o zubobolja. Mračilac opšte prakse koji vrti istu priču evo već sedam-osam godina, i samo što nije pogodio.Obavezno štivo za svakog Doomsday preppera.
Zanimljiv je k'o zubobolja. Mračilac opšte prakse koji vrti istu priču evo već sedam-osam godina, i samo što nije pogodio.Obavezno štivo za svakog Doomsday preppera.
Samo sto nije pogodio, samo sto je najavio finansijsku krizu jos 2005.Lepo je Orlov objasnio kako masa razmislja, ista stvar kao sa istrazivanjima u drustvenim naukama. Ljudi bi prvo culi hipotezu i rekli sto je bezveze ovo istrazivanje, sasvim je ocigledno da je A=B.Onda kada bi bili objavljeni rezultati istrazivanja i pokazano da A nije jednako B ljudi bi rekli pa da, sasvim je jasno da A nije jednako B, bezveze istrazivanje.Evo sta je napisao o tome:It is always an impressive thing to observe when reality shifts. One moment, a certain idea is seen as preposterous, and the next moment it's being treated as conventional wisdom. There seems to be a psychological mechanism involved, where nobody wants to be seen as the last fool to finally get the picture. Everybody starts pretending that they've thought that way all along, or at least for a little while, for fear of appearing foolish. It is always awkward to ask people what caused them to suddenly change their minds, because with the fear of looking foolish comes a certain loss of dignity.The most compelling example of lots of minds suddenly going "snap" is, to my mind, the sudden demise of the USSR. It happened with Boris Yeltsin standing atop a tank, and being asked the question: "But what will become of the Soviet Union?" And his answer, pronounced with maximum gravitas was: "Henceforth I shall only refer to it as the FORMER Soviet Union." And that was that. After that, whoever still believed in the Soviet Union appeared as not just foolish, but actually crazy. For a while, there were a lot of crazy old people parading around with portraits of Lenin and Stalin. Their minds were too old to go "snap".But by the time something does happen, it will have been too late for us to start planning for it happening. It doesn't seem all that worthwhile for us to sit around waiting for the happy event of everybody else feeling foolish all at the same time. Arrogant though that may seem, we may be better off accepting their foolishness before they do, and keeping a safe distance ahead of the prevailing opinion.Because if we do that, we may yet succeed in finding ways to cope. We may learn to dodge financial collapse by learning to live without needing much money. We may create alternative living arrangements and informal production and distribution networks for all the necessities before commercial collapse occurs. We may organize into self-governing communities that can provide for their own security during political collapse. And all of these steps put together may put us in a position to safeguard society and culture.Or we can just wait until everyone starts agreeing with us, because we wouldn't want them to look foolish.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Takodje netacno da je Orlov mracnjak. Opet sta on kaze o tome:When I was doing a radio tour to promote my book, a lot of the AM radio motor-mouths who interviewed me would sum up the interview with something like "So this is all doom and gloom, isn't it." And then I would have maybe 15 seconds for a rebuttal. So here is my standard 15 second rebuttal: "No, my message is actually quite hopeful. I want to let people know that they can find ways to lead happy, fulfilling lives even as this doomed system crumbles all around them." Here, I can give you a longer answer. Commercial collapse need not be final. It is quite possible that a new economy will arise spontaneously, one without all the frills and the waste, but able to provide for most of the basic needs. In the places that are socially and culturally intact, this is almost inevitable, as people take charge and start doing what's necessary without waiting for official sanction. Knowing what to expect can provide us with peace of mind, even in the midst of collapse. Wallowing in nostalgia over the good old days, or denying that sweeping changes are before us -- these responses are definitely unhealthy.If we know what's coming, we can start ignoring the things that we will not be able to rely on. If we do enough of this, we may find ourselves in a different world, quite possibly a better one, rather quickly. Here is a personal example. Some years ago, I decided to give up the car, finding it quite impractical, and started bicycling instead. It wasn't that easy at first, but once I got used to it, a strange thing happened to my perception: I started seeing cars quite differently. On the way to work in the morning, I would ride along a stretch of highway, which was always packed with cars. When you are driver, you see it as normal, because you are part of this herd of mechanized insects. But what I saw was sheet metal boxes with people imprisoned inside them, strapped down to a chair inside a tiny padded cell, and most of these poor crazies were just pictures of misery: an angry, desperate, lonely mob, condemned to move about in circles. And then I would happily pedal away, through a park and around a pond, and leave that horrible, dying world behind.And so it is with a great many things. We can wait until the lifestyle that is killing the planet and is making us crazy and sick is no longer physically possible, or we can opt out of it ahead of time. And what we replace it with can be difficult at first, but quite a lot better for us in the end. Edited by noskich
Gotta love this
Japan's banks emerged from the 2008 global credit crisis largely unscathed because senior employees did not speak English well enough to have got them into trouble, the country's finance minister says.
Mislim da nije problem ni u Spaniji ni u Srbiji niti u receptima, stvar je mnogo veca. Sistemski problem.U mnogome je objasnjeno u ovom videu:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QA2rkpBSYMa kakva bila ekonomska politika resursi na planeti su ograniceni. A populacija se uvecava aritmetickom progresijom. Tako kako jeste jednostavno ne moze, nije odrzivo, ma kakve trikove pokusao sa ekonomijom, stimulusima i svim ostalim. To je sve hokus pokus.Trebalo bi uspostaviti politiku jednog deteta na globalnom nivou. Raditi na razvoju alternativnih izvora energije. Potpuno preokrenuti finansijski sistem na teme. Novac ne bazirati na dugu vec koristiti kao sredstvo razmene. Stimulisati stednju a ne potrosnju. Solidarnost, a ne pohlepu. Ulagati u tehnologiju a ne u vojsku. Praviti proizvode koji dugo traju, lako se popravljaju i recikliraju.A sve to ne moze jer bi to znacilo da oni koji su u svojim rukama koncentrisali moc moraju da je puste. I zato imamo ove politike seci usi krpi pozadinu koje nista ne mogu resiti.
uuuu aritmeticka progresija. zajebano.
http://neweconomicsinstitute.org/publications/essays/fullerton/john/the-relevance-of-ef-schumacher-in-the-21st-centuryOur global economic system is broken not because of the credit crisis; it is broken because it is predicated on perpetual, resource driven growth with no recognition of scale limitations.What we are not hearing, at least in the mainstream media, is a critical reframing of the questions that address root causes. The current policy debate accompanying the presidential election is void of any serious understanding of the inherently unsustainable economic model operating in the world.We are not hearing a debate about the sustainability of a perpetually growing global economic system nested within our finite biosphere. We are not hearing a debate about the wisdom of allowing financial power (and systemic risk) to be increasingly concentrated in the hands of a few financial institutions of increasing complexity and scale. We are not publicly questioning the wisdom of the system we have allowed to evolve in response to capital’s quest for ever increasing financial returns. Nor are we debating where to look for creative responses. Instead we see proposals to tweak the model while we continue business as usual. The “powers that be,” as is often the case, have too much invested in the system to ask these fundamental questions.However, nothing could be more important at this critical time. What we must grasp is that the financial crisis we are reacting to is but a cyclical side show to the bigger issues we face regarding the sustainability of our economic system. We should see the present financial crisis as a wake up call to this far greater challenge. We should search with an open mind for the wisdom we need to transition our economic system onto a sustainable path, grounded in ecological reality, with a respect for human justice and a deep appreciation for all life. As Sachs and many before have told us, the current path is unsustainable. What is needed is nothing less than a new economic myth, which incorporates the central issue of scale in order to supplant and transcend the “invisible hand” of the free market. We need a “post-modern (post-materialist) economic theory.”Now, we are beginning to understand that a perpetually growing, resource dependent, waste generating economic system cannot operate indefinitely within the limits of a finite planet. We were warned earlier, when it would have been easier to address these issues, by the Club of Rome study called “Limits to Growth.”(2) We chose to ignore and even ridicule the report as being “neo-Malthusian.” Our economic system is indeed on a collision course with the biosphere as many experts tell us. Thomas Friedman and his analysis of technology driving globalization is only part of the story. The world may be flat, but far more critical in terms of its implications, the world is full, and that changes everything.Economic progress, (Keynes) counseled, is obtainable only if we employ those powerful human drives of selfishness, which religion and traditional wisdom universally call upon us to resist. The modern economy is propelled by a frenzy of greed and indulges in an orgy of envy, and these are not the accidental features but the very causes of its expansionist success. The question is whether such causes can be effective for long or whether they carry within themselves the seeds of destruction.
Pazi kad obicni policajci nose mitraljeze i pucaju bez premisljanja:
isključivo zbog gazdinog kurčenja i to tek kada je rot nasrnuo na džandare.
Police arrested Leon Rosby, 52, near the scene of a SWAT barricade in Hawthorne, California. Officers were responding to an armed robbery, and claimed Rosby was disturbing the crime scene by playing loud music and videotaping the showdown with his cell phone.

Kakvo kurcenje, samo je snimao sta policija radi.Ako gradjani ne smeju da snimaju policiju na javnom mestu dok vrse duznost kako onda dokazati zloupotrebe policajaca?A obrazlozenje je priveli su ga jer je glasno pustao muziku. Stavljaju mu lisice zbog glasne muzike.Naravno da ce da nasrne kako su tretirali coveka, opet ne moze biti opravdanje za ubistvo psa.

Edited by noskich

Svaka cast Guardianu sta sve iskopava, jos kad bi imao ko da procita:http://www.guardian.co.uk/higher-education-network/blog/2013/jun/17/rothschild-report-student-loans-risksThe Guardian last week revealed a secret report commissioned by the government from Rothschild bank, looking at ways in which the student loan book could be made attractive to private investors and sold off. The report is still under active consideration at the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and, notably, ministers have failed to deny its contents.

Odlican tekst: http://qz.com/98045/chinas-ghost-cities-epitomize-the-problem-with-printing-money-paul-krugman-style/By keeping the insolvent banks liquid, the central banks are helping them to become even more insolvent in a game in which the banks are expecting that eventually the government will have to absorb all their losses through other means (that is, not lending them liquidity but giving the cash away to them).The banks are exchanging doubtful securities for good cash deposited at the Fed. That is not liquidity creation, it is a transfer of wealth.Thus, we can summarize the results of the orgy of monetary creation that has overtaken the central banks of the world in three categories.First, it helped zombie banks to keep on operating while they were bankrupt. In the process, the debt problems have snowballed as the logical result of throwing bad money after good money.Second, more than helping to keep credit to the private sector flowing, the enormous Quantitative Easing monetary creation programs of the Fed may be solving the problems of the bankers, which, though they currently have insolvent banks, may emerge from the crisis having good banks.Third, the credit that has trickled down to the private sector has produced a series of bubbles, some of which have already exploded. Some others are about to explode. The bubbles are extremely damaging because they direct resources toward activities that are bound to fail when normal conditions return. This is absolute waste.