IGNORED

Djokovic Srdjan

Diskutant

hvala onoj stvari da je Novak konačno priznao da su nakon pobede SCG (u sastavu Đoković - Zimonjić) nad Britanijom u Dejvis kupu razgovori o njegovoj promeni dresa i prelasku u Britaniju aprila i maja 2006. bili u poodmakloj fazi. naravno nije ni sad izneo detalje gde je i kako tačno zapelo (najverovatnije Britanci nisu hteli da uz njega prime i dvojicu braće koje su Srđanče i Dijana hteli da utrape pod svojim uslovima), ali i ovo je nešto.http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ten...icle6876924.ece

We will never know how close Novak Djokovic came to representing Great Britain. But as his Cadillac was manoeuvred out of the Shanghai slow lanes and picked up a heady turn of speed yesterday, there was no holding back on his first account of a riveting tale that could have inspired a team from this country to win the Davis Cup rather than scrape around for its booby prizes.As far-fetched as it might seem, Djokovic and Andy Murray may have become team-mates. Indeed, only Djokovic’s devotion to Serbia — a country struggling with its identity in 2006 and one that could not match the splendour that was offered to a starry-eyed teenager and his family by the British authorities — prevented what would have been the liaison to end all tennis liaisons. The Great Britain team may still have been preparing for a tie in Lithuania in March but, from there, watch out, World Group.With Serbia trying to find its feet on many fronts, as the disintegration of its alliance with Montenegro accelerated through the early part of that year, we should not decry the LTA testing the waters with a family unsure of where it stood. Nothing wrong with a cup of tea and cucumber sandwiches at the president’s residence, is there? “To be honest with you, the talk was serious,” Djokovic said. “Britain was offering me a lot of opportunities and they needed someone because Andy [Murray] was the only one, and still is. That had to be a disappointment for all the money they invest.“But I didn’t need the money as much as I had done. I had begun to make some for myself, enough to afford to travel with a coach, and I said, ‘Why the heck?’ I am Serbian, I am proud of being a Serbian, I didn’t want to spoil that just because another country had better conditions. A lot of athletes had been misunderstood in Serbia and it is still not easy always to be appreciated. But hope was there. If I had played for Great Britain, of course I would have played exactly as I do for my country but deep inside, I would never have felt that I belonged. I was the one who took the decision.”No one from inside the LTA has confessed that the discussions with the Djokovic family went as far as they did. There would have been a three-year hiatus — for two of which Djokovic would have had to live in the country — for him to be pull on a Britain tracksuit under the sport’s constitution, but it would have been worth the wait. No one was doing anything wrong; after all, the governing body had been persuader rather than persuadee with Greg Rusedski in 1995, tempting him from Canada with stories of riches beyond his imagination.We now know, short of spending all Wimbledon’s annual donation on the Djokovics, it could not have done more than it did but it does make the battle between the present world No 3 and No 4 (Djokovic leapfrogs Murray again on Monday) all the more gripping. What a partnership they would have made. Imagine, we would have two players in with a chance of winning grand-slam titles, two to hound and harass in SW19.“Andy comes from Great Britain, Great Britain has the biggest tournament in sport, when he plays there, it is madness,” Djokovic, 22, said. “All the eyes on him, all the hopes on him. This year he came close but [Andy] Roddick played very good tennis in the semi-final. But Murray has always been mentally a very strong player, he has to keep on and hopefully for him, he has what it takes to win.”Returning to London next month for the Barclays World Tour Finals, Djokovic will be the defending champion, having won the old Masters Cup here last November. He appreciates his image will be less prominent on posters than those of Roger Federer, Murray and Rafael Nadal. “I don’t expect any kind of special attention because there are other players there more successful than me,” Djokovic said. “In a way, that’s better for me. But I’ve experienced a lot in the past few years, which has given me time to settle on my thoughts and experiences that can help me evolve as a player. I have always been a perfectionist, it has given me trouble and trouble to those around me, I put a lot of frustrations on myself.”He sees what Federer and Nadal have done and is in awe. “I have seen and felt in my own skin what it is like to win a slam, but they have done it again and again and again,” he said. “People do not know what pressures they are under. Think of it, we have to constantly reset our motivations and our psychology. In Beijing [last week] I won the title, I had not done that since May, I was so happy, and the next day I was travelling here to prepare for a tournament that is even bigger, playing someone ranked 60 places below me. We do that throughout the year.”Djokovic’s breakthrough came at last year’s Australian Open. In 2008 Djokovic won the quarter and semi- finals (the latter against Federer) in straight sets, to find himself up against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, of France. Tsonga had reached the final on a wave of outrageously confident ball-striking and when he won the first set, he was still cresting the waves. But Djokovic, as he loves to do, dug in, clenched his teeth, and won. Laying flat on his back that pulsating night, what did he feel? “All my life went through my head, capturing images from my past, the things I went through, as a four-year-old who felt so much in love with tennis and dreamed that one day I would win a grand slam,” he said.“I remembered how I used to turn up for junior events, the one kid with a bag with his socks, shirts and shorts folded and ready, because I had been brought up to be very professional, very disciplined. I remembered that the lady who used to coach me when I was a kid used to tell me when I should go to bed, how I should do my schoolwork and say I must never, never drink Coca-Cola because it was bad for me. To this day I think I have only drunk one litre of it in my life.”He will cherish winning in Melbourne for ever, but one championship dominates his wish list. “I just want to put myself into the position when I can be out there fighting for the Wimbledon title,” he said. “It is irreplaceable for me, the event, the history. It was when I saw Pete Sampras, my childhood hero, lifting the trophy on television at home when I was 6 years old and my eyes were the size of tennis balls that I knew this was where I wanted to be.”One was reminded of the football player who had once said that scoring a goal was better than sex. “Yeah, Ronaldo wasn’t it?” he said. So what was better, winning a grand-slam tournament or sex? “Nothing, nothing, nothing is better than sex, it is what God created us to do,” he replied. But what if he were to win Wimbledon? “Ask me the question again on that day,” he said.

Edited by zvonko
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harper

• Кристофер Лумумбо

• pp34

• Diskutant

• 3 months later...

Jadno to dete pored ovakvog roditelja. A mi još zapomažemo kad dečko pukne po koju, drugi je na svetu, igra finala i polufinala.. A mora da živi sa saznanjem da je potomak "ovoga". Sorry Nođo, sve ti je oprošteno.

jadan novak. realno, ko je jos u tim godinama i sa tim kontom u banci sposoban da samostalno donosi odluke i ima svoj stav.

jadan novak. realno, ko je jos u tim godinama i sa tim kontom u banci sposoban da samostalno donosi odluke i ima svoj stav.
Realno, svako kome otac nije psihopata.
Realno, svako kome otac nije psihopata.
Realno bi bilo krajnje vreme ili da discplinuje ovaj buljuk oko njega ili da ih otera u picku materinu. Samo se bojim da iver ne pada daleko od klade i da je i sam Novak prilicno hirovit, sujetan i samoljubiv, tako da od toga verovatno nema nista. Inace, ne mora nista posebno da uradi. Dovoljno je da izjavi kako on licno nema nikakvih problema sa Viskovicem i da pusti da se sa ostatkom klana Djokovic obracunaju novinari, koji verovatno jedva cekaju da naguze ovu olos koja koristi Novakovu popularnost u Srbiji za isterivanje nekih svojih kompleksaskih i finansijskih demona.
Dovoljno je da izjavi kako on licno nema nikakvih problema sa Viskovicem ...
očinska ljubav je direktnoj srazmeri sa poslušnošću deteta.kako bi se ocu svidelo da ga krv njegova tako izofira?
Realno bi bilo krajnje vreme ili da discplinuje ovaj buljuk oko njega ili da ih otera u picku materinu. Samo se bojim da iver ne pada daleko od klade i da je i sam Novak prilicno hirovit, sujetan i samoljubiv, tako da od toga verovatno nema nista. Inace, ne mora nista posebno da uradi. Dovoljno je da izjavi kako on licno nema nikakvih problema sa Viskovicem i da pusti da se sa ostatkom klana Djokovic obracunaju novinari, koji verovatno jedva cekaju da naguze ovu olos koja koristi Novakovu popularnost u Srbiji za isterivanje nekih svojih kompleksaskih i finansijskih demona.
Ne bih da ispadne da ga ja nešto posebno branim, naprotiv - mislim da bi mogao malo /više/ da se distancira od izjava i postupaka svog senilnog oca time što bi svoju karijeru preuzeo u SVOJE ruke u svakom smislu, pa i tom da ne dopušta da se diže prašina oko njega tamo gde ne mora jer to sa Viškovićem je jednostavno čist hir moćnog čoveka, koji nažalost prolazi, a Nole tu ništa ne dobija, naprotiv, samo stvara loš marketing, jer dobar deo javnosti uveliko ima sliku o tome da je Novakov otac opasno mentalno labilan, da se tako izrazim, i to sve više i više sa ovakvim potezima njegovog oca postaje deo njegovog identiteta, osim onoga što radi na terenu. Jedino ostavljam rezervu da mu je ćaća toliki degenerik da i sam Nole možda misli da je bolje da ga ostavi da talasa, a da svoju pažnju i vreme posveti treninzima i turnirima. Sve to opet ne znači da genetika nije učinila svoje, te je možda i sam Novak željan Viškovićeve krvi.

O Srđanu ne vredi trošiti reči...TSS me ne iznenađuje, ovi koji su tu se boje da bi suprotstavljanje Srđanu značilo Noletovu "povredu" - poraz reprezentacije - ispadanje iz svetske grupe - kraj njihovog rukovođenja, mada i ovako i onako pretpostavljam da je pitanje meseca kada će Novak, Srđan, Goran, mama, deda, mali brat ili neko deseti iz plemena i zvanično preuzeti preuzeti čelo i finansije te organizacije.Novaka ne krivim iz dva razloga, prvi je da je moj otac u pitanju ni ja ga ne bih po medijima prozivao niti mu se suprotstavljao (pretpostavljam da mu se Novak ne suprotstavlja ni kod kuće po pitanju Viškovića i da mu to odgovara, ali to ne znamo), a drugi i još bitniji razlog je zašto i da se oglašava kad ga niko ništa i ne pita i tu stižem do najcrnje strane.Novak će do DC održati nekoliko posećenih KZŠ na kojim će biti doajeni novinarstva i mladi lavovi, britka pera iz štampanih i elektronskih medija koji će ga pitati milion pitanja, ali o tome neće (da ga pitaju verujem da bi odgovor bio da je Viško ok i da tu nema sukoba, ali niko neće ni pitati). Ćutaće UNS, NUNS i ostala udruženja, a neka vrsta bojkota zarad kolegijalnosti u smislu da sad svi relevantni voditelji odbiju to mesto u znak solidarnosti u našoj napaćenoj zemlji osiromašenoj u svakom pogledu zvuči kao dobar naučnofantastični vic.

Edited by MrX

Građanima kneževine Monako oduzeti naše pasoše i ko ih jebe. Ionako novac od njihovog poreza omogućava da princ Renije briše bulju pozlaćenim svilenim maramama, umesto samo svilenim maramama, a ne da se ovde opremi neka bolnica ili renovira nešto, za šta bi itekako bilo para od tolikog poreza, pa i da se Šaper ovajdi. Jednostavno, oterati ih u kurac, pa podići optužnicu za utaju poreza. Rajh je zakon. Novak Đoković putevima šampiona - Borisa Bekera, Štefi Graf i tako dalje...Bar da je muško kao Boris, nego mu tata sve određuje, kao Štefi Graf.

Može li neko podsećanje šta beše sa ocem Štefi Graf. Neko hapšenje, optužnica, ako može bilo šta. Filipenko me zaintrigirao, a nikako da vratim film.