IGNORED

FRAGMENTS

Allegra

The darlig little dandelions have done their thing and changed from suns into moonsThe dragons roam the shopping malls, I hear they're gonna eat our gutsIf I had the strength I might pick up my sword and make some attempt to resist300px-Dandelion_sun.jpg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

---...There are those of us not fit to tieThe laces of your shoesMust remain behind to testifyThrough an elementary bluesSo, let's walk outside, the hour is lateThrough your crumbs and scattered shellsWhere the awed and the mediocre waitBarely fit to ring the bellsLet the bells ringHe is the real thingLet the bells ringHe is the real, real thing (Nick Cave - Let the Bells Ring, dedicated to Johnny Cash)

medium_Sadness.jpgHell above and heaven belowAll the trees are goneThe rain has such a lovely soundTo those who are six feet under groundThe leaves will bury every yearAnd no one knows I'm goneLive me golden, tell me darkHide from Graveyard JohnThe moon is full here every nightAnd I can bathe here in his lightThe leaves will bury every yearAnd no one knows I'm gone