IGNORED

Discogs ili ko još kupuje nosače zvuka u 21. veku?

Indy

• 3 months later...
On 28.4.2021. at 3:19, I*m with the pilots said:

Ja uzimam diskove sa Bandcampa, kada vec ne moze da se doceka neki susret uzivo (a i tu budu mnogi fensi pa donesu samo ploce). Postarina za Nemacku je uvek neka sica, cak i kada je iz Japana ili Amerike.

Bandcamp ima od pocetka pandemije "Bandcamp Friday" (prvi petak u mesecu) kada uzmu neki bas minimalni harac muzicarima, pa gledam da uzmem onda. A i inace po analizama najmanje haraca uzimaju od svih tih platformi.

Bandcamp ponovo krece sa akcijom od ovog petka:
https://daily.bandcamp.com/features/bandcamp-fridays-update

On the first Friday of the month since March of 2020, we’ve waived our revenue share to help support the many artists who have seen their livelihoods disrupted by the pandemic. Over the course of 17 days, fans paid artists and labels more than $70 million dollars, helping cover rents, mortgages, groceries, medications, and much more. If you’re among the nearly 800,000 fans who participated, thank you.

It will likely be several months before live performance revenue returns in full. So we’re going to continue doing Bandcamp Fridays in 2022, on February 4th, March 4th, April 1st, and May 6th. As always, isitbandcampfriday.com has the details.

If you’ve started to feel guilty about buying music on any day other than Bandcamp Friday, here’s something to keep in mind: on Bandcamp Fridays, an average of 93% of your money reaches the artist/label (after payment processor fees). When you make a purchase on any other day of the month (as 2.5 million of you have since March, buying an additional $190 million worth of music and merch) an average of 82% reaches the artist/label. Every day is a good day to directly support artists on Bandcamp!

Edited by I*m with the pilots
  • +1 2
  • Hvala 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

U Jugotonu u Nušićevoj, kao i u njihovoj onlajn prodavnici do 15. jula traje popust, pa su recimo ploče Šarla, Električnog, Paket aranžman 2200 din, itd...

Edited by Ras
  • +1 1
  • 5 months later...