IGNORED

Evropski superklubovi i njihova superliga

Meazza

Ameri znaju gde vrti kada burgija nece,

TV prava za Superligu Evrope koštaće čak 4 milijarde evra! U red za kupovinu stali su Amazon, Facebook, Dizni...

Kakve ulaznice...

Usrase Ameri jos jednom Evropljane. Batrgaju se Svabe i Francuzi znaju oni da ce u toj ligi biti marginalizovani ali dzaba.

Edited by pasha
5 minutes ago, Nikodije said:

Boris cuveni gradjevinac.

Moraju da imaju vezu sa lokalnim navijacima betonirac kaze a u najjacim PL ima 2 i po Engleza, vlasnici posteni ruski oligarh, posteni  i dobri arapi zaradili postenimr radom od gasa i nafte novce(ne vole da prave od ljudi robove, prostituke...), posten americki preduzimac koji nikada nisu prevarili i Tajladjani.

Gde je tu simbol krune-Indija?

Very tough conference of the Uefa president Ceferin after last night 12 clubs (among which Juventus, Inter and Milan) had come out in the open announcing the agreement for the birth of a new private competition with closed numbers. Borussia Dormund and Bayern against. Meanwhile Uefa Executive Committee has validated in Montreux the format of the new super Champions League, which will come into force from 2024. Here all the story of the day...

11 minutes ago
Ceferin against Agnelli: "Never seen one who lies like that"
"I will not talk much about Andrea Agnelli: the biggest disappointment of all. Never have I seen a person who could lie so continuously. I spoke with him on Saturday afternoon, he told me that they were just rumors, not to worry, that he would call me back in an hour. He turned off his phone... The next day he made the announcement. Only a small part of the soccer world is corrupt. Blinded by greed, who don't care about soccer. Some clubs don't think about goals scored but about their bank accounts. I have met few liars and many good people. We didn't think there could be snakes in our team."

22 minutes ago
Ceferin: "The Champions League can go on without the 12"
Ceferin returns to the floor at a press conference in Montreux after the exposition of the new Champions League from 2024 by general secretary Giorgio Marchetti: "I've seen a lot in my life, I was a criminal lawyer, but I've never seen people like this... Woodward (Man Utd, ndr) called me last Thursday saying that he was satisfied with the reforms and that he supported them, he only wanted to talk about financial fair play. Actually he had already signed another project"

26 minutes ago
Gravina explains the FIGC's no: "Football belongs to the fans. Who adheres is out of FIFA"
"I reiterate our no to the Super League - says Figc president Gabriele Gravina from Montreaux - Football belongs to the fans. The only viable reform is the one born from the Uefa proposal on the Champions League, any attempt to escape forward is inadmissible and harmful to European soccer, the adherence to this project puts the same clubs out of the context recognized by FIFA.

34 minutes ago
The format of the new Champions League (from 2024)
What has already been decided:
There will be a change from 32 teams (divided into 8 groups of 4) to a single group of 36 teams
The number of guaranteed matches for each participating team will increase from 6 in the current group stage (3 home and 3 away), to 10 in the new Champions League (5 home and 5 away).
The top 8 teams will go directly to the knockout phase.
The last 12 in the standings will be eliminated;
The teams classified between the 9th and 24th position will play a round-trip playoff to qualify for the round of 16. The 8 teams coming out of the playoff will join the first 8 of the ranking to form the actual eighths.

44 minutes ago
Ceferin: "A spit in the face of those who love soccer, but they won't take it away from us"
"I would like to thank the whole soccer family, even the clubs, except those 12. And thanks to the governments. This idea is a spit in the face of those who love soccer. We're not going to let them take soccer away from us"

45 minutes ago
Ceferin: "For some there is only money"
"Uefa distributes 90% of revenues by reinvesting them in soccer. Uefa is not just about money, the Super League is. It's the interests of a dozen, I wouldn't want to call them the dirty dozen. The basic principle cannot change, solidarity is something eternal. But for some people solidarity does not exist, the only thing that exists is the money in their pockets."

46 minutes ago
Ceferin: "Those who make the Super League will not play World Cups and European Championships."
Players who participate in the Superleague will not play the World Cup or Europe. They will not be able to represent national teams

53 minutes ago
Ceferin: "Horrible project driven by the greed of a few"
"Uefa and the soccer world are united against this horrible proposal that has been brought forward by a few European clubs that only follow idea of greed. The soccer world united, governments united, all united against this senseless project".

54 minutes ago

Uefa, president Ceferin's conference starts now in Montreux

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Hvala 1
5 minutes ago, harper said:

Od koga? Cenis da Bajden stoji iza osnivanja Superlige?

Pa mislim da Dzejmi Dajmon, direktor na Morgan, i kolega Bezos finansiraju americke dve stranke i da nisu bas tako nebitni.

• +1 1
  • Hvala 1
1 minute ago, pasha said:

Pa mislim da Dzejmi Dajmon, direktor na Morgan, i kolega Bezos finansiraju americke dve stranke i da nisu bas tako nebitni.

Nebitni su.

Inace ce biti otpora politicara, dok namiguju sa druge strane, jer su ovo laki politicki poeni.

Na kraju ce nesto da smuckaju da bude jos gore od Spuperlige ali ce prolgasiti pobedu za malog, ugrozenog coveka.

• +1 1
24 minutes ago, Weenie Pooh said:

Da traže raskid ugovora? :unsure: 

Potpuno je nerealno očekivati od igrača ili trenera da izvrše bilo kakav pritisak u ovakvim slučajevima. Uprave klubova su te koje odlučuju gde će klub biti lociran, kako će se zvati, u kom će takmičenju igrati, i sve ostalo. Ako bi se sutra Henry i Lebron dogovorili da presele Liverpul u Kaliforniju, igrači bi mogli samo da pakuju kofere.

To je materijalna promena uslova i naravno da mogu traziti raskid ugovora, i to na štetu kluba, a moguće je i uz odštetu.