IGNORED

Tenis - opšta tema za sve sezone

Jumanji

Rune ima problema sa ledjima. Mama Aneke je u intervjuu za jedan danski list izjavila da Holger oseca bol prilikon servisa i da ibuprofeni vise ne deluju. Kaze da je previse opterecivao ledjne misice prilikom izvidjenja tog udarca. 

Tako to biva kad nemas strucnjaka za biomehaniku u timu :rolleyes:

• +1 1

Sanjao sam da kljako igra finale OI u Parizu protiv Federera i na 4:0 za kljaku u prvom setu dolazi ortak da me vodi na neko gostovanje pred 1000 ljudi u nekoj improvizovanoj sali. Izludeo sam

• +1 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

It is not long since tennis was proudly promoting its status as a one-on-one, gladiatorial sport which forced players to think for themselves during matches.

But goalposts shift quickly in this business. In the summer of 2022, the men’s tour allowed coaches to offer mid-match advice from the side of the court.

Now – starting this week – they are providing live Hawk-Eye data for those coaches to work with.

We are not yet at the level of Formula One, where pit crews analyse telemetry signals as a race unfolds. But the expanding role of a player’s support team is clearly pointing tennis in that direction. As the sport becomes more quantified, coaches who understand how to benefit from data will become increasingly sought-after.

This latest move from the ATP Tour is an attempt to push tennis – once considered a technological laggard among sports – into the information age.

Coaches at the side of the court will be able to plot the location of shots on their tablets in real time. The most obvious application will lie in logging your opponent’s serve directions, and thus guiding your client on the best return position to adopt.

Such apparently minor details can make the difference in a tight contest, as the recent US Open final between Novak Djokovic and Daniil Medvedev demonstrated. Medvedev admitted afterwards that he had been too stubborn in sticking with his deep return position, thus allowing Djokovic to serve-and-volley with impunity.

This live coaching information is part of a wider push from the ATP to supply players with more hi-tech support. Having set up data-gathering

equipment at each of its 67 events this season, it is now launching a platform called Tennis IQ, which claims to provide better scouting options as well as markers for analysing your own game.

The initiative lands at a time when some players employ expensive analytics firms – both to script game plans and to advise on technique – while others rely on old-fashioned intuition.

The intention is to level the playing field somewhat, but there is still room for improvement. Telegraph Sport reported in January on the limited access players have to ball-tracking data. It remains the case that a player can only request data for matches that he himself has played in. Even then, he has to pay a processing fee of £150 per match.

The Tennis IQ platform has not resolved this issue. While you can plot the movement of the ball in real time, as described above, there is no access to raw Hawk-Eye data for historical matches.

Still, Tennis IQ does characterise players’ performances and attributes via a number of indexes. You can scout your opponents by looking up numbers that quantify the quality of their forehands and backhands, or check how good they are at turning defence into attack.

The ATP say that this is the first step towards a more complete analytical package, open to all its members. The next stage, planned for next season, is to add video footage to the Tennis IQ platform. “We’re trying to raise the quality bar of what players and their teams can see and use,” said David Lampitt, who heads the ATP’s Tennis Data Innovations unit.

Već vidim Đokovića kako vrišti u sred meča na veštačku inteligenciju jer nije dovoljno skoncentrisana :lolol:

• Haha 2

Biće zanimljiva basna u Pekingu, sve životinje došle osim koze.

Karlito na Musetija, Ruuuuuda, Grešnika pa Medu koji će sa svoje strane žreba da se drnda sa Tomi Majonezom, DeMinorom (možda matorim Endijem?), Ikonopiscem i Zv... pardon Sašicom tj. Vunicom kako već ko ovde preferira :hihi:

20230926001.thumb.jpg.c961ffcd03564935b5190971bbd7de35.jpg

Rune vec poceo da igra? Koliko su kukali zbog diskus hernije mislila sam da ga nece biti do sledece godine.

Opasno drustvo se skupilo u Pekingu kao da je masters u pitanju. 

Alkaraz u prvom kolu protiv kvalifikanta tj protiv jednog od ovih momaka 

fiynlZi.jpg

Bice ovo veliki test za njega, jako tezak zreb na putu do titule. 

U Pekingu Jari izbacio Cicija, a Rune Felixa, njih dvojica su izgleda dosegli svoj vrhunac. Bas steta, narocito za Felixa, delovalo je da moze vise. 

Medjedovic u Astani dobio WC (verovatno uz Novakovu pomoc) u prvom kolu igrao protiv Djerea, dobio prvi set i Laslo u drugom predao, ne znam sta se desilo. Uglavnom Hamad danas igra protiv Sevcenka koji u zadnje vreme ne briljira tako da je i te kako pobediv. Ako prodje u trece kolo eto njega nadomak top 100.

Dobio ga Hamad💪

U cetvrtfinalu na Lehecku. 

Malo sam samo gledala, suoer je servirao a imao je i par neverovatnih forhenda. Bice od njega nesto samo da ono salce malo istopi jer vec sad lici na Vavrinku. 

• +1 1

Hamad dobio i Lehecku sa 2 0 :D

Usao covek u polufinale. 

Gledala sam samo par zadnjih gemova. Igra Hamad kao veliki. 

U polufinalu protiv Korde ili Holandjanina Grikspura. To ce vec biti malo veci zalogaj. Viktor je sa njim. 

• +1 2

Bravo, sasvim bravo.

Sreća u nesreći je što Astana nije ostao turnir 500 jer bi onda igrali drugi igrači.

Sa druge strane misliš da će se Thiem probiti do finala?