IGNORED

Budućnost elektroenergetskog sistema

Spooky

On 13. 7. 2023. at 5:56, borris_ said:

:isuse:

Nadam se da su uspjeli da im skinu beton.

Nadam se da si uspeo da pročitaš da je vest lažna. 

1 hour ago, Venom said:

Nadam se da si uspeo da pročitaš da je vest lažna. 

Meni je ovaj direktan prenos u život društvenim mrežama sluđenog čoveka zabavan, ali sve ima granice.

On 17.7.2023. at 6:10, barrcode said:

odlično, ali u tekstu nema da je ove godine u Kini u planu izgradnja i 70 GW termoelektrana. 

Konstatovali su da u slučaju suše ne mogu izbalansirati solarne elektrane i vetrogeneratore oslanjajući se na postojeće hidroelektrane i termoelektrane bez efikasne unutrašnje interkonekcije ili gradnje dodatnih termoelektrana.

Neki stručnjaci kažu da je suština problema u iscepkanosti mreže zbog kojih istovremeno postoji (potencijalni) višak u jednim, a manjak u drugim delovima zemlje, i da ga skupom gradnjom novih kapaciteta samo zatrpavaju umesto da ga rešavaju.

China is the world's largest and fastest-growing producer of renewable energy, which is expected to account for a third of all power supplied to its grid by 2025, up from 28.8% in 2020.

But it was scarred by a record drought last year that slashed hydropower output, forcing factories throughout the southwest to shut down and raising concerns that power shortages could undermine its post-COVID economic recovery. The experience increased its determination not to be too reliant on the intermittent nature of wind and solar power and has made China the only major economy building new coal-powered plants. (...)

Analysts note existing coal plants could provide sufficient backup for renewables if they were plugged into a nationwide market, but China's power sector remains fragmented. (...)

Instead of building expensive new plants, China could instead encourage existing plants with surplus capacity to deliver electricity to regions that need it the most, said Matt Gray, chief executive of think tank TransitionZero. "It would be far cheaper... to incentivise provincial trading than incentivising new loss-making coal," he said.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/chinas-new-coal-plants-set-become-costly-second-fiddle-renewables-2023-03-22/

Edited by vememah

Coal power plant permitting, construction starts and new project announcements accelerated dramatically in China in 2022, with new permits reaching the highest level since 2015. The coal power capacity starting construction in China was six times as large as that in all of the rest of the world combined.

The massive additions of new coal-fired capacity don’t necessarily mean that coal use or CO2 emissions from the power sector will increase in China. Provided that growth in non-fossil power generation from wind, solar and nuclear continues to accelerate, and electricity demand growth stabilizes or slows down, power generation from coal could peak and decline. President Xi has also pledged that China would reduce coal consumption in the 2026–30 period.

https://energyandcleanair.org/publication/china-permits-two-new-coal-power-plants-per-week-in-2022/

MOtYwGl.png

https://energyandcleanair.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/CREA_GEM_China-permits-two-new-coal-power-plants-per-week-in-2022.pdf

Edited by vememah
  • +1 1

Veliko sranje su napravili Zeleni sa okretanjem protiv nuklearne enrgije. Kad imas Wind, Solar i Hydro, moras imati i nesto sto ne zavisi od vremenskih prilika da dopunjujes a ako to nije Nuclear zavrsices sa Coal/Gas.

18 minutes ago, borris_ said:

20230723_134041.jpg

Sve zemlje redom (grafik je interaktivan pa se imena zemalja mogu očitati pošto se prikaže popup s podacima), boldovane su one čija imena su prikazana gore radi bolje orijentacije:

Poljska
Irska
Italija
Holandija

Grčka
Nemačka
Češka
Bugarska
Velika Britanija
Mađarska
Belgija
Hrvatska