IGNORED

Biden / Trump - Americki izbori 2020

vememah

Top Pence aide banned from the White House by Trump

President Donald Trump banned Vice President Mike Pence's chief of staff, Marc Short, from entering the White House after Pence refused to overturn the results of the election, according to a person close to Pence. 

Short, who had once served as Trump's head of legislative affairs, had been advising Pence on the procedure for overseeing the counting of Electoral College votes. Trump had pressured Pence in recent days to reject the election results, which Pence said he didn't have the ability to do under the Constitution. 

1 hour ago, NevenMan said:

Upravo to; nije ovo Vulin koji cu sutra da ljubi dupe Djilasu; ovo su posveceni fasisti i manijaci koji ce da poginu za svog kult lidera.

Žena je bila profesionalni vojnik sa iskustvom u ratnim operacijama, tako da joj let sa jednog kraja zemlje na drugi verovatno i nije predstavljao neki poduhvat...prva je pokušala da uđe i dobila metak, ostatak ekipe je napravio nekoliko selfija, uzeo po koji suvenir i to im je sve. Tako da ne vidim tu neke velike fanatike, što ne znači da ih ovaj događaj neće napraviti.

Jer, šta im ovo znači?

One woman was shot and killed by Capitol Police during the rioting. Police said three other people — a woman and two men — died after apparently suffering "separate medical emergencies" near the Capitol grounds.

Pratim ekipu 'patriota' koja se snimala u hotelu nakon razlaza. Analizieaju svasta a zakljucak da je sve bilo 'staged' da su i policajci actors. Inace, vozili su s floride da dodju juce na miting

Spoiler

Okay now listen up, loud and fucknig clear cos I am SO tired of this fucking bullshit! I am so tired of patriots being framed and blramed for the sick twisted hegelian dialectic crap the NWO pulls off time and time again. EVERY bit of footage you are watching tonight on the MSM IS FUCKING STAGED. If you don't believe me, just fuck off and be done with you! We got emergency Alert notifications for a 6pm curfew, it was also freezing conditions with wind factor, it was a long day with miles of walking and standing on the spot for hours in fuct up weather. Look at my last livestreams, I was streaming those ones after 5pm and the last one is pretty damn empty of people isn't it? Yes, it is fucking is! You can also see me filming the useless robocops standing in a dumbass clueless, they didn't know what they were doing. THEY WERE actors. Get with is!!!!! My hotel is around the corner. The entire area around my hotel is a FUCKING STAGING AREA with the streets blocked off and fake cops telling me there were pipe bombs and such shit!!!!!!!!!! Put it all together. Patriots left by 6pm... The cops and media started moving in in their staged manner. I saw it all, all their staging, fuck these liars! Oh look... I should just do a video but I don't want to... FUCK> I have to stop this rant for breaking news regarding 25th amendment. PENCE is a known trafficker from Indiana.... DOING A LIVE NOW!

Ovako bi izgledalo da antivaxeri ravnozemljasi ruse vucica i taj narativ ce vucicevi mediji gurati ko sto su nagovestili letos 

Edited by InvisibleLight
  • +1 1
22 minutes ago, ragasto said:

Žena je bila profesionalni vojnik sa iskustvom u ratnim operacijama, tako da joj let sa jednog kraja zemlje na drugi verovatno i nije predstavljao neki poduhvat...prva je pokušala da uđe i dobila metak, ostatak ekipe je napravio nekoliko selfija, uzeo po koji suvenir i to im je sve. Tako da ne vidim tu neke velike fanatike, što ne znači da ih ovaj događaj neće napraviti.

Jer, šta im ovo znači?

Ta sintagma "medical emergency" se koristi kada neko dobije srcani udar ili tako nesto. Nenasilna smrt, sto bi se reklo. 

Ovo sa zenom koja je bila u ratu pa joj nije tesko da leti nisam razumeo. 

Just now, ObiW said:

Ta sintagma "medical emergency" se koristi kada neko dobije srcani udar ili tako nesto. Nenasilna smrt, sto bi se reklo. 

Ovo sa zenom koja je bila u ratu pa joj nije tesko da leti nisam razumeo. 

Pomenuta je posvećenost koja malo odskače od uobičajenog pošto je ona sela na avion i prevalila poveći put, samo mi ne izgleda da je to predstavljalo nešto veliko za nekog ko je bio u ratnim dejstvima...

Znam šta znači "medical emergency", ali baš da je troje njih dobilo napad nečega tokom nereda i da to nema nikakve veze sa policijom nego se ovako predstavlja...malo zvuči nelogično, jel? Iako je moguće, naravno...

Hashtag
#evousracuse

Cenim da ima stotine tvitova kolega koji viču: bravo!
Ama čovek radi svoj posao, to serdarovojvodisanje "medijskih radnika" je ogavno.

.... Shiit has hit the fan!