IGNORED

Premier League 2020-21

ArleKino

Iz današnjeg Times-a:

Manchester United are ready to compensate Harry Kane for lost earnings at Tottenham Hotspur should the striker be forced to make a written transfer request to leave the north London club this summer.

The proposal is understood to form part of a substantial financial package being prepared by United to put them ahead of Manchester City and Chelsea in the race to sign the England captain.

United have been aware of Kane’s intention to leave Tottenham in the forthcoming transfer window long before the 27-year-old announced his desire last week to change Premier League clubs “to be the best that I can be”. If negotiations with Daniel Levy, the Tottenham chairman, require a formal transfer request, United are willing to compensate Kane for any loyalty payments he forsakes on his present contract in the form of multimillion-pound signing-on fee.

Finally bringing Kane — a target for a series of United managers — to Old Trafford is believed to have increased value to the Glazer family this summer as the Americans seek to quell fan protests against their ownership of the club. The “#NotAPennyMore” campaign has targeted United’s commercial partners, with the Manchester-based Hut Group having stepped away from negotiations over a ten-year sponsorship deal valued at £200 million.

The United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who was described this month as having placed the club “absolutely on the right track” by Joel Glazer, the executive co-chairman , is pushing for Kane to be signed. Asked last week if the extension of Edinson Cavani’s contract marked the end of his plans to strengthen, Solskajer said: “I can’t say we’re not signing a striker. Of course not.”

Solskjaer is open to selling Anthony Martial to free up space in the squad for Kane and partially fund the planned transfer. The France player has scored only four goals in 22 Premier League appearances this season.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/b5db88da-bb35-11eb-88a0-2b24633e3d76?shareToken=d304b93b5051fc45196d6a65fbbe90f7

Kejn je zvijer i bio bi strasno pojacanje, ali Junajted realno ima ozbiljnijih rupa za pokrpiti. Prvo taj krsteni defanzivni veznjak od kalibra, sto ni Fred ni Skot ni Pogba nisu, a odmah iza brz i pouzdan stoper, pa da se vise ne primaju bezvezni golovi i kontrolise lopta na svakom dijelu terena. Kad bi se doveo i krsteni desnokrilas u liku i djelu Sanca, pa bog da nas gleda sledecih 8-10 godina. Sigurno nema para za sve to + Kejn, pa kontam da nema nista od njega. Uostalom, sa Kavanijem i Grinvudom koji se fino razvija a moze igrati i desno, Rasom i Marsijalom lijevo, ne znam ni sta ce nam. Nakon Kavanija na istu foru igrati sa nekim Ingsom.

• +1 2

Dolazak world class stopera bi bio kao RVP.

Zadnjih par nedelja su pokazale dosta toga što bi moglo da odredi transfer leto pred nama.

Prvo i najvažnije da je Megajer 1 od najboljih stopera PL i da odbrana UTD bez njega liči na odbranu VBA.

Baji, Lindelof, Tuanzebe bez Megvajera su kalibar FA/Liga Kupa.

Drugo, ako je već produžen ugovor Kavaniju onda se na njega računa ozbiljnije nego što je igrao ove sezone, a čisto sumnjam da bi on pristao na još 365 dana grejanja klupe.

Dolazak Sanča bi značajno usporio razvoj Grinvuda kao desnog IF, što bi onda značilo da će njega u špic.

Uz pretpostavku da će Rašford ostati solo na levoj strani, a Marsial, nažalost, otići iz kluba.

Najbolje bi bilo da možemo kao Citi da kupimo 5 stopera ili 5 bekova u jednoj sezoni ili kao Čelski da dovedemo 5 ofanzivnih veznih/krila/napadača :fantom:

• +1 1
  • -1 1

Ne znam šta da mislim o ovoj Roma kombinaciji boja na novim dresovima. 

Promena je dobrodošla, ali... zašto narandžasto, FFS? Šta bi hvalilo™ klasično beloj, ili da je sve jednobojno?

• +1 1