IGNORED

Putovanja i odmori u godinama Korone

čekmeže

40 minutes ago, Ravanelli said:

Ono kad ti ides u nis svakomalo, meni dodje tasta da pricuva dete... 

pa to je biznis trip, ovo mu dođe ono da ti dupe vidi put

valjda

When the Schengen Borders open up in September, if they do, Schengen Visa applicants will need to submit a Coronavirus test that has resulted negative, taken within the last two weeks prior to the visa application. The traveller may be required to take a new test before travelling to the Schengen area, as to make sure that he/she has not been infected in the meantime,” the source said.

The official also noted that once the COVID-19 vaccine is confirmed and available for all, visa applicants may also be required to be vaccinated in the future, in particular, if the virus remains active.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/covid-19-test-results-and-later-on-vaccination-will-be-required-for-schengen-visa-application/?fbclid=IwAR0L8zyFPCCjtOSMGWRKavRHqhRnVSbqUaMso2QZMexsHKD7yv1rK2MRjXk

Doduse nama ne treba viza za ulazak u Sengen drzave... a opet, mozda to bude pravilo i za nas...

Edited by Milosh76
11 hours ago, maheem said:

FB_IMG_1586987097100.jpg

😃

2 hours ago, Milosh76 said:

When the Schengen Borders open up in September, if they do, Schengen Visa applicants will need to submit a Coronavirus test that has resulted negative, taken within the last two weeks prior to the visa application. The traveller may be required to take a new test before travelling to the Schengen area, as to make sure that he/she has not been infected in the meantime,” the source said.

The official also noted that once the COVID-19 vaccine is confirmed and available for all, visa applicants may also be required to be vaccinated in the future, in particular, if the virus remains active.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/covid-19-test-results-and-later-on-vaccination-will-be-required-for-schengen-visa-application/?fbclid=IwAR0L8zyFPCCjtOSMGWRKavRHqhRnVSbqUaMso2QZMexsHKD7yv1rK2MRjXk

Doduse nama ne treba viza za ulazak u Sengen drzave... a opet, mozda to bude pravilo i za nas...

Hrvatska nije u sengen zoni :zeka:

Komunikacija Komisije EP, EC I Veću  Covid-19: privremeno ograničenje neobveznih putovanja u EU  

Komisija stoga poziva države članice schengenskog područja i države pridružene schengenskom području da na koordiniran način produlje primjenu ograničenja neobveznih putovanja iz trećih zemalja u područje EU+ za dodatnih 30 dana do 15.svibnja2020.Svako daljnje produljenje tog razdoblja trebalo bi ponovno procijeniti ovisno o razvoju epidemiološke situacije.

Doneta 14.4. 2020. rok važenja 30 dana,

Područje EU+” trebalo bi obuhvaćati sve države članice schengenskog područja (uključujući Bugarsku, Cipar, Hrvatsku i Rumunjsku), kao i četiri države pridružene schengenskom području. Uključivalo bi i Irsku i Ujedinjenu Kraljevinu ako se odluče uskladiti.

• Hamlet Strašni changed the title to Putovanja i odmori u godinama Korone