IGNORED

Covid-19: Razvoj vakcine, imunitet i primena medikamenata

beyoncé

loše su preveli/preneli vest, apsolutno nigde nije navedeno da je prijava odbijena, nego da će do 29. decembra biti razmotrena safety dokumentacija i možda već 12. januara biti doneta dozvola, ovo gore je naš clickbait naslov

Evo kako je AP javio:

The European Union drug agency said Tuesday it may need four more weeks to approve its first coronavirus vaccine, even as authorities in the United States and Britain continue to aim for a green light before Christmas.

The European Medicines Agency plans to convene a meeting by Dec. 29 to decide if there is enough safety and efficacy data about the vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech for it to be approved. The regulator also said it could decide as early as Jan. 12 whether to approve a rival shot by American pharmaceutical company Moderna Inc, which submitted its request to U.S. and European regulators this week.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/biontech-pfizer-europe-vaccine-emergency-74475974

Governor Andrew Cuomo gave a date on when the first COVID vaccine doses will be delivered to New York.

On Wednesday, Cuomo said the state will receive the vaccine from Pfizer on December 15 if all safety and efficacy approvals are granted. The doses will be enough for 170,000 New Yorkers.

NY state expects additional doses of the Pfizer vaccine and the Moderna vaccine by the end of this month.

"By the end of December, the administration suggests there will be enough to vaccinate 20 million people [in USA] with two doses, which is 40 million doses," Cuomo said. "That means 6% of Americans. Gives you an idea of where we are going to be going into January, and those 6% will be prioritized, health care workers, seniors in congregate facilities. 6% of Americans having vaccinations by the beginning of January, you see how far we have to go."

https://abc7ny.com/covid-vaccine-coronavirus-cuomo-delivery-in-ny/8442190/

Zvuci kao klasicna ucjena za torbicu dolara ali incidenti sa oksfordskom vakcinom ne prestaju. Ogoman novac i publicitet kao nikada oko jednog u sustini naucnog eksperimenta

Kao i u francuskoj. Mi ne rizicni doci cemo na red tek poslije svih drugih, tamo krajem proljeca, sto je ok. Do kraja januara predvidjaju oko 1M vakcinisanih, prvo staracki domovi i zdrastveni radnici. Kasnije dolaze druge rizicne grupe 14M ljudi, od februara pa do maja.. Niko ne spominje vojsku ni policiju ali vjerujem da ce oni ici preko drugih kanala.

• +1 2