IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

7 minutes ago, Dankan Ajdaho said:

U0u8CSn.png

Ume li ovo neko da prevede?

moja 2 centa:

odmah su rađena 2 testa jer su u pitanju ti brzi testovi koji su i dosta nepouzdani. jedan je bio negativan, drugi ne.

zato traže da se ponovi analiza i da se radi PCR test koji je dosta više pouzdan.

Tako nekako, mada ne mora da znači da su radjena 2 testa. Ima tih brzih testova koji odjednom testiraju i IgM i IgG da li su pozitivni ili negativni pa ako se dobiju ovakvi "kontroverzni" rezultati (a ujedno su testovi poprilično nepozdani i mogu da hvataju i antitela sezonskog gripa) traži se ponavljanje pouzdanijim metodama.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Berlinski senat provalio juče da kapacitet testiranja nikad nije presao više od 36% kapaciteta pa su odlučili da više testiraju. 58200 testova nedeljno je 36% kapaciteta laboratorija. Setile se ćate na vreme da provere kapacitet [emoji30][emoji19]

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Federalni štab civilne zaštite odlučio je danas da državljani Bosne i Hercegovine prilikom ulaska u domovinu neće morati providiti vrijeme u 14-dnevnoj samoizolaciji.

Ovo je za portal Klix.ba potvrđeno iz Federalne uprave civilne zaštite čime je za sve granične prijelaze upotpunjena ranija odluka donesena u Republici Srpskoj.

Sicker for longer: doctor warns of new symptoms for China's latest COVID-19 patients

By Sharon Chen
May 20, 2020 — 6.18pm

Beijing: Chinese doctors are seeing the coronavirus manifest differently among patients in its new cluster of cases in the north-east region compared to the original outbreak in Wuhan, suggesting that the pathogen may be changing in unknown ways.

Patients found in the northern provinces of Jilin and Heilongjiang appear to carry the virus for a longer period of time and take longer to recover, as defined by a negative test, Qiu Haibo, one of China's top critical care doctors, told state television on Tuesday.

Cases in the north-east also appear to be taking longer than the one to two weeks observed in Wuhan to develop symptoms after infection, and this delayed onset is making it harder for authorities to catch cases before they spread, said Qiu, who is now in the northern region treating patients.

"The longer period during which infected patients show no symptoms has created clusters of family infections," said Qiu, who was earlier sent to Wuhan to help in the original outbreak. Some 46 cases have been reported over the past two weeks spread across three cities - Shulan, Jilin city and Shengyang - in two provinces, a resurgence that sparked renewed lockdown measures over a region of 100 million people.

Scientists still do not fully understand if the virus is changing in significant ways. The differences Chinese doctors are seeing could be due to the fact that they're able to observe patients more thoroughly and from an earlier stage than in Wuhan. When the outbreak first exploded in the central Chinese city, the local healthcare system was so overwhelmed that only the most serious cases were being treated. The north-east cluster is also far smaller than Hubei's outbreak, which ultimately sickened 68,000 people.

Still, the findings suggest that the remaining uncertainty over how the virus manifests will hinder governments' efforts to curb its spread and revive their battered economies. China has one of the most comprehensive virus detection and testing regimes globally and yet is still struggling to contain its new cluster.

Researchers worldwide are trying to ascertain if the virus is mutating in a significant way to become more contagious as it races through the human population, but early research suggesting this possibility has been criticised for being overblown.

Qiu said that doctors have also noticed patients in the new cluster seem to have damage mostly in their lungs, whereas patients in Wuhan suffered multi-organ damage across the heart, kidney and gut.

Officials now believe that the new cluster stemmed from contact with infected arrivals from Russia, which has one of the worst outbreaks in Europe. Genetic sequencing has found a match between the north-eastern cases and Russian-linked ones, said Qiu.

Among the north-east cluster, only 10 per cent have become critical and 26 are hospitalised.

China is moving aggressively to stem the spread of the new cluster ahead of its annual political gathering in Beijing this week. As thousands of delegates stream into the capital to endorse the government's agenda, China's central leadership is determined to project stability and control.

The infected provinces have ordered a return of lockdown measures, halting train services, closing schools and sealing off residential compounds, dismaying residents who had thought the worst was over.

"People should not assume the peak has passed or let down their guard," Wu Anhua, a senior infectious disease doctor, said on state television on Tuesday. "It's totally possible that the epidemic will last for a long time."

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/sicker-for-longer-doctor-warns-of-new-symptoms-for-china-s-latest-covid-19-patients-20200520-p54uwl.html
On 19.5.2020. at 14:59, Filozof manijak said:

Hvala

da te upozorim za austriju. sad sam u vozu za rozenhajm. voz ide za salcburg i u vozu stalno ponavljaju da ulazak u austriju nije dozvoljen u svrhu izleta ili posete prijateljima. mora biti opravdani razlog. ipak proveri to sve još