IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

8 hours ago, Filozof manijak said:

Mnogo zajebano na relativno malom zatvorenom prostoru a toliki broj ljudi. Normalno da je na brodu veći procenat širenja virusa.

edit: ova situacija na kruzeru može poslužiti kao odlična potka za scenario jednog horor filma.

Kruzeri su idealni za tako nešto, tamo i kad neko ima pokvaren stomak to se raširi, a ne ovako nešto.

PHOTOS: Scenes From The Epicenter Of The Coronavirus Outbreak

As of Feb. 10, every compound, or residential complex, in Wuhan has been put under "closed-off management" orders by the government.

The goal is to keep healthy people from getting infected by going out and about.

Every compound is closed off with gates or other barricades, with only one gate to let people out. Each family in the compound can send one person out to purchase necessities once every three days. That person must register with an official before leaving, explain the purpose of their trip and give the time of departure. The individual's temperature is taken as well.

When people leave the compound, they must wear masks. Because public transportation has been shut down, they drive, take cabs or ride bikes and scooters during the three-hour window for errands.

Anyone showing symptoms that could indicate infection with the coronavirus — fever, for example, cannot leave and will be reported to the local community office as a suspected case.

Delivery services are still operating. Restaurants, convenience stores, florists and supermarkets all will deliver their goods to customers.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/02/15/805377706/photos-scenes-from-the-epicenter-of-the-coronavirus-outbreak (vrlo zanimljiva foto-galerija na linku)

Edited by vememah

Report from Hubei province for February 15:

• 1,843 new cases (of which 888 clinically diagnosed)
  • 139 new deaths
  • 56,249 cumulative total cases
  • 39,447 currently hospitalized, of which:
    - 29,051 (73.6%) in mild condition
    - 8,439 (21.4%) serious
    - 1,957 (5.0%) critical
  • 849 new hospital discharges
  • 183,183 close contacts have been tracked
5 hours ago, vememah said:

PHOTOS: Scenes From The Epicenter Of The Coronavirus Outbreak

As of Feb. 10, every compound, or residential complex, in Wuhan has been put under "closed-off management" orders by the government.

The goal is to keep healthy people from getting infected by going out and about.

Every compound is closed off with gates or other barricades, with only one gate to let people out. Each family in the compound can send one person out to purchase necessities once every three days. That person must register with an official before leaving, explain the purpose of their trip and give the time of departure. The individual's temperature is taken as well.

When people leave the compound, they must wear masks. Because public transportation has been shut down, they drive, take cabs or ride bikes and scooters during the three-hour window for errands.

Anyone showing symptoms that could indicate infection with the coronavirus — fever, for example, cannot leave and will be reported to the local community office as a suspected case.

Delivery services are still operating. Restaurants, convenience stores, florists and supermarkets all will deliver their goods to customers.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2020/02/15/805377706/photos-scenes-from-the-epicenter-of-the-coronavirus-outbreak (vrlo zanimljiva foto-galerija na linku)

kod mene u pekingu je ovako tri nedelje, razlika je sto imamo kartice pa ne moras da se prijavljujes i objasnjavas ista, nikakav problem da udje ili izadje vise stanara.  

u ofisu je i dalje hladno. svaki dan online saljemo izvestaj o temperaturi i ako su svi zdravi dobijemo sifru za ulazak u kancelarije, ali niko ne radi zbog temperature.

OcZjFL0.jpg

2ohjirb.jpg

gfRVdqF.jpg

Edited by banecare1
8 hours ago, mlatko said:

sta, moraju da im sisaju prste kad ubace kofere u gepek?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

problem je sto virus ostaje na povrsinama brave i sedista tokom smene. kod nas u liftovima je kontrolna tabla prekrivena providnom folijom i ima pakovanje papirnih salveta za pritiskanje dugmica. to i dug period inkubacije zahtevaju strogu kontrolui disciplinu i cesto pranje ruku. 

problem je sto virus ostaje na povrsinama brave i sedista tokom smene. kod nas u liftovima je kontrolna tabla prekrivena providnom folijom i ima pakovanje papirnih salveta za pritiskanje dugmica. to i dug period inkubacije zahtevaju strogu kontrolui disciplinu i cesto pranje ruku. 
ma znam, ali kad dodiruju nesto takvo osnovno je vaspitanje da ne doticu lice rukama. ili da nose rukavice kao sto neki praktikuju u javnom prevozu, jer lako je zaboraviti i procackati nos/uvo/oci... Maske su (i) zato pogodne jer podsecaju nositelja da je lice osetljivo mesto, ali potrebne su i naocare, cepovi za usi...

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Ok, malo je utešno to što broj novoobolelih pocinje da opada. Ali, ispravite me ako grešim, u drugim regijama u Kini (pa i ostalim zaraženim tačkama u svetu) broj umrlih, procentualno, nije tako dramatičan kao u Hubeiju. Kad isklikćem random tacke (crvene kružiće) sa onog linka, smrtnost je u granicama. 0.5 - 1%. To je već na nivou sezonskog gripa. Not great not terrible.

Japan confirms 70 new cases of COVID-19 from Diamond Princess cruise ship

The number of people infected with the deadly new coronavirus on the quarantined Diamond Princess cruise ship in Yokohama rose by 70, to 355, the country’s health minister said Sunday, as the United States, Canada and Hong Kong prepared to repatriate their residents stranded on the vessel.

The spike comes as health minister Katsunobu Kato voiced worries that the rising infection count among the nation’s general population could mean the spread of the virus has entered a new phase.

Of the 70 new cases, 38 did not show symptoms of COVID-19 infection, such as fever and coughing, the Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry said. The ministry has so far tested 1,219 people aboard the ship. The ship was carrying more than 3,700 passengers and crew from more than 50 countries and territories when it docked and was placed in isolation.

japantimes

@Spirit

Pa neće baš biti da se od običnog gripa toliko umire. Npr. u SAD je smrtnost od gripa mnogo manja od 1% i kreće se oko 1 promila uz povremene skokove do 1,7 promila i to ako se kao zaraženi posmatraju samo simptomatični slučajevi pošto je veoma teško proceniti i broj asimptomatičnih jer oni nemaju potrebe da se javljaju lekarima.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

Osetno veća smrtnost u Hubeju nego u ostatku Kine može se pripisati kasnoj reakciji vlasti i ogromnoj opterećenosti zdravstvenog sistema o čemu i te kako svedoči preko 1700 obolelih i 6 umrlih medicinskih radnika. Takođe, kritični slučajevi drugde su nastupili kasnije pa su svakako primenjena pozitivna iskustva u lečenju iz Hubeja. To ne menja činjenicu da je nega dok je broj pacijenata relativno mali znatno bolja 

Treba ispratiti koliko će se povećati smrtnost npr. u Singapuru (naročito je zabrinjavajuće dosta brzo širenje tamo pošto je on de facto na ekvatoru pa izgleda opovrgava tezu o tome da virus ne podnosi dobro toplu i vlažnu klimu) ili Hongkongu ako se desi da kod njih bude četvorocifreni broj obolelih.

Inače, Kina je na borbu protiv koronavirusa do pre nedelju dana potrošila oko četiri i po milijarde dolara. Naravno, to su samo troškovi, šteta od stajanja privrede je svakako daleko veća.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-02/09/c_138768506.htm

Edited by vememah
On 15.2.2020. at 12:53, Filozof manijak said:

edit: ova situacija na kruzeru može poslužiti kao odlična potka za scenario jednog horor filma.

Battle Royale: Diamond Princess

biće i video igrica