IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

13 minutes ago, Skyhighatrist said:

Pa da, al' kapiram nije Kina postala to što jeste zato što im 2/3 stanovništva živi od rada iz kuće?

Ogroman procenat verovatno razmišlja ka'će sledeća plata i od čega? Ako potraje još par nedelja (a čini se da je viđeno), biće čupavo.

Zanima me da li to može da uzdrma Partiju? Odavde mi izgleda da je homogenost društva visoka, al' dokle?

(mada, mi smo onomad živeli na 5 marona, pa nas je na kraju tek bombardovanje trglo) 

ne vidim da moze doci po potresa ako se problem sanira za 2-3 meseca, ali nisam merodavan jer slabo pratim makroekonomiju. sa nasim kineskim klijentima i distributerima uglavnom pricmo o konkretnim poslovima, krive drine su takve kakve jesu, nije do nas da ih ispravljamo :D

ovde  bi svakako poceli sa radom ovih dana da nije virusa, za novu godinu oni zatvaraju fabrike na 2-3 nedelje

2 dobra drugara iz Kga rade u Kini. Jedan se vratio za Srbiju dok sve ovo ne prodje, a drugi je ostao, medjutim, radi od kuce posto je skola zatvorena. Mada kako rece, mozda je otvore od sledece nedelje, jos ceka da mu potvrde.

A rodjeni brat mi drzi firmu za izradu i shipping VR Custom branded Google cardboards, i saradjuje sa fabrikom iz Kine. Medjutim, kako svi klijenti znaju s kim radi i da je proizvod iz Kine, od proslog meseca produkcija i potraznja VR kutija je drasticno opala. Svi su uplaseni i stopirali su porudzbine dok ovo ne prestane.

Evo na Džaziri baš ovo što me kopka:

'I want to live': China's workers struggle amid virus shutdown

Chinese in informal work are struggling to make ends meet as coronavirus empties streets and shuts down businesses.

The coronavirus is expected to take a substantial toll on China's economy, but for low-income, informal workers such as Guo, the loss of income can be far more devastating.

According to the International Labour Organization (ILO), 54.5 percent of Chinese workers such as couriers and construction workers are employed in informal sectors. Others are self-employed. Without a stable income or contractual insurance, these workers are the first to be hit in any economic downturn.

Ren said no matter how the government planned to mitigate the harm done to susceptible groups, it needed to act fast. "As the policies are being debated, people's lives don't get put on pause," he said.

As the number of people in China affected by the coronavirus continues to rise, workers such as Guo or Xiang might find it hard to obey government edicts to stay home.

"People say that I am irresponsible if I don't stay at home, I get it," Guo said, as she recounted the gossip she had heard from her neighbours.

"But maybe they don't understand what money means to me - it means life."

3 hours ago, Skyhighatrist said:

Ovo bi moglo mnoogo ekonomski da osakati Kinu ako potraje?

China's economic growth forecast downgraded

Spoiler

The ratings agency S&P has slashed its forecast of China’s economic growth for this year by 0.75 percentage points, saying the coronavirus will deliver a big temporary hit to the country’s economy that will spill over to the whole world.

S&P said it now forecast Chinese GDP growth of 5%, down from its previous estimate of 5.7%, but cautioned that it was less confident in its figures than usual because of continuing uncertainty over the severity of the outbreak.

This will flow through to the global economy because China accounts for a third of worldwide growth, S&P said.

Intervju Dr Peng Zhiyong, director of acute medicine at the Wuhan University South Central Hospital

Covek sa prve linije fronta, kaze da bolest traje tri nedelje, posle nedelju dana krecu ozbiljni problemi kod nekih, ne svih pacijenata, leka nema, samo kiseonik, neki aparat za disanje i dijaliza po potrebi ... Kod njega su leceni samo teski slucajevi, veliki broj medicinskih radnika je zarazen, neki  nisu ni nosili zastitna odela. Nakon sto su popunili kapacitete, nisu mogli dalje da primaju pacijente, neki su ga molili i klecali pred njim ... Pre nego sto je vlada objavila da je lecenje od virusa besplatno, lecili su trudnicu u teskom stanju, bilo joj je malo bolje ali muz ju je skinuo sa aparata za disanje i umrla je jer nije imao vise para. Kaze plakao je i sad vise nema suza.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

As of Jan 28, of 138 cases, 36 were in the ICU, 28 recovered, five died. That is to say, the mortality rate of patients with severe conditions was 3.6 per cent. Yesterday (Feb 3), another patient died, bringing the mortality rate to 4.3 per cent. Given patients in the ICU, it is likely to have more deaths. The mortality rate is also likely to edge up but not significantly.

Those hospitalised tend to have severe or life-threatening conditions. Patients with slight symptoms are placed in quarantine at home. We have not gathered data on the percentage of cases that progress from slight symptoms to serious symptoms. If a patient goes from serious conditions to life-threatening conditions, the patient will be sent to the ICU. Among 138 patients, 36 were transferred to the ICU, representing 26 per cent of all patients.

The percentage of deaths among life-threatening cases is about 15 per cent.  The mean period to go from slight conditions to life-threatening conditions is about 10 days. Right now, the recovery rate is 20.3 per cent, while other patients remain hospitalised. It is notable that 12 cases were linked to South China Seafood Market; 57 were infected while being hospitalised, including 17 patients already hospitalised in other departments; and 40 medical staff, among 138 cases (as of Jan 28). That demonstrates that a hospital is a high-risk zone and appropriate protection must be taken.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/reporters-notebook-life-and-death-in-a-wuhan-coronavirus-icu

Edited by mirjam
6 minutes ago, mirjam said:

Intervju Dr Peng Zhiyong, director of acute medicine at the Wuhan University South Central Hospital

Covek sa prve linije fronta, kaze da bolest traje tri nedelje, posle nedelju dana krecu ozbiljni problemi kod nekih, ne svih pacijenata, leka nema, samo kiseonik, neki aparat za disanje i dijaliza po potrebi ... Kod njega su leceni samo teski slucajevi, veliki broj medicinskih radnika je zarazen, neki  nisu ni nosili zastitna odela. Nakon sto su popunili kapacitete, nisu mogli dalje da primaju pacijente, neki su ga molili i klecali pred njim ... Pre nego sto je vlada objavila da je lecenje od virusa besplatno, lecili su trudnicu u teskom stanju, bilo joj je malo bolje ali muz ju je skinuo sa aparata za disanje i umrla je jer nije imao vise para. Kaze plakao je i sad vise nema suza.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

sad sam šokirana

pa jebeni socijalizam, zar zdravstvena zaštita nije besplatna ? 

jbmti život :ph34r:

About 95% of the population has at least basic health insurance coverage. Despite this, public health insurance generally only covers about half of medical costs, with the proportion lower for serious or chronic illnesses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_China

Pitanje je da li je uopšte imala zdravstveno i ako jeste, kakvo, ali je skoro 30.000 USD za nešto više od nedelju dana na odeljenju intenzivne nege zaista puno.

The most regretful thing to me was a pregnant woman from Huanggang. She was in very serious condition. Nearly 200,000 yuan (S$39,505) was spent after more than a week in the ICU. She was from the countryside, and the money for hospitalisation was borrowed from her relatives and friends. Her condition was improving after the use of Ecmo, and she was likely to survive. But her husband decided to give up. He cried for his decision. I wept too because I felt there was hope for her to be saved. The woman died after we gave up. And exactly the next day, the government announced a new policy that offers free treatment for all coronavirus-infected patients. I feel so sorry for that pregnant woman.

U svakom slučaju, velika tuga.

Edited by vememah

Forty health care workers were infected with the novel coronavirus by patients at a single Wuhan hospital in January, a new study has found, underscoring the risks to those at the frontlines of the growing epidemic.

One patient who was admitted to the surgical department was presumed to have infected 10 health care workers, according to the paper that was authored by doctors at the Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University and published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) on Friday.
Of the 40 infected health care workers in the JAMA study, 31 worked on general wards, seven in the emergency department, and two in the ICU.

The example of the patient presumed to have infected 10 health workers highlighted the high level of danger within hospitals during the first phase of the epidemic, even though overall it is currently estimated that each patient infects on average 2.2 others.

https://www.france24.com/en/20200207-new-coronavirus-infected-40-staff-in-single-wuhan-hospital-study

Spomenuta studija:
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2761044

Na ovoj slici koja kruži Tviterom navodno su prikazani brojevi za najveće vuhanske bolnice.

EQOzXoKUwAAR9Qy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by vememah

7 hours ago, vememah said:

U svakom slučaju, velika tuga.

Poserem mu se u Hipokratovu zakletvu. I njemu i svim ostalim govnarima koji ostavljaju svoje pacijente da umru zbog nedostatka novca.

9 hours ago, Radoye said:

Poserem mu se u Hipokratovu zakletvu. I njemu i svim ostalim govnarima koji ostavljaju svoje pacijente da umru zbog nedostatka novca.

+ milion

zar je bilo nemoguće fakturisati te troškove pa ga posle dužiti ?

ne razumem :ph34r:

moju majku su ovde operisali (slomljen kuk) samo uz moj potpis da ću refundirati troškove ukoliko ne naplate od zdravstvenog BiH

Po zvaničnim podacima u Kini je definitivno prošao maksimum po pitanju dnevnog registrovanja novih slučajeva pošto je od zadnja 4 dana u 3 opadao - po podacima za period 2-8. februar: 2825, 3233, 3886, 3694, 3143, 3385, 2652.

6LlsFN0.png

To se ne može reći za dnevni broj umrlih koji se i dalje svakodnevno povećava ili makar stagnira - po podacima za period 2-8. februar: 57, 64, 65, 73, 73, 86, 89.

Izvor: http://weekly.chinacdc.cn/news/TrackingtheEpidemic.htm

Sad je pravo pitanje koliko će se stvari pogoršati kad dozvole firmama i školama da rade.