IGNORED

F1

Ivo Petović

Pa uobicajeno, imali su prva dva mesta i los start Luisa i nisu mogli da odmaknu, a onda su prepustili prvo mesto, pa u drugom delu trke ni na daleko svezijim gumama nisu mogli da se primaknu. Nista novo.

Ferari i strategija. Gde su trebali da rizikuju (Lec) isli su na siguricu, a gde su trebali da idu na sigurno (Vet), tu su "rizikovali". A Mercedes im je opet objasnio kako se rizikuje sa gumama (50 krugova na istim gumama???).

Ma nije problem bila strategija, jednostavno nisu imali dobar tempo na tvrdim pneumaticima. To se inace ponavlja vec dosta puta, Ferrari na meksim gumama je brzi od Merdze, ali na tvrdjim je sporiji.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Kowalski said:

Ma nije problem bila strategija, jednostavno nisu imali dobar tempo na tvrdim pneumaticima. To se inace ponavlja vec dosta puta, Ferrari na meksim gumama je brzi od Merdze, ali na tvrdjim je sporiji.

Ne slazem se bas. Vettela su trebali uvesti odmah u boks i ne dozvoliti Hamiltonu undercut, onda bi ostao ispred Hamiltona i ovaj bi morao da ga prestigne na stazi i potencijalno unisti gume za 5 krugova. Time sto su ostavili Vettela duze, poklonili su Hamiltonu da vozi igricu 48 krugova sto je uz ovo njegovo masiranje guma dovelo da Vettel na 15 krugova svezijim gumama nije mogao da mu pridje na manje od 2 sekunde. A kod Leclerca su potpuno propustili da gledaju sta Ric radi na tvrdim gumama, trebali su onda duze da ga ostave i pred kraj posalju na crvenim da urnise. Ali tu su se stegli i igrali siguricu umesto da rizikuju.

Naravno lako je biti general posle bitke ili tudjim k**** mlatiti gloginje ;)

U Ferariju su racunali da ce Hamilton ostati bez guma zadnjih 5 krugova, zato nisu zvali Fetela odmah u boks. No jebiga ispostavilo se da je bela guma mogla i dve cele trke da izveze.

A Leklera je sjebao prvo dugacak drugi stop (izgubio preko 2 sekunde) a odmah zatim i prekocivanje i umalo izletanje dok je jurio Botasa (jos skoro 2 sekunde). Bez te dve situacije bi mozda imao sanse za nesto. Ovako sam pao sam se ubio.

Inace fakat da je Mercedes bolji od Ferarija na tvrdjim gumama a Ferari od Mercedesa na meksim.

F1's new 2021 rules finally approved

Formula 1's technical, sporting and financial regulations for the championship's 2021 overhaul have finally been approved.

F1's stakeholders have debated the make-up of the major new rules package for months and disagreements led to the process being delayed from an original mid-2019 deadline.

However, after being approved by the FIA's World Motor Sport Council on Thursday, the new rules are now ready to be published.

FIA president Jean Todt, via video link, joined F1 CEO Chase Carey, F1 motorsport managing director Ross Brawn and FIA head of single-seater technical matters Nikolas Tombazis at a special press conference on the publication of the new rules at the Circuit of the Americas on Thursday morning local time.

The new technical regulations have been researched extensively by the FIA and F1 in a bid to create cars that are easier to follow, and make them look more 'futuristic'.

F1's evaluation of weekend schedule changes and other competitive elements should also be clarified in the new sporting rules, but it has been made clear that the championship plans to move to a more compact three-day weekend format, instead of the current four-day schedule.

Financial regulations will mark a new addition to the official FIA rulebook, to implement an F1-first cost cap that will limit team spending to $175m.

This will be the limit for a 21-race calendar, with $1m added or subtracted for the number of races above or below this benchmark in a given year.

The cost cap will exclude "driver costs" and "three highest-paid person costs" among other areas of expenditure.

F1 2021 rules

According to F1's statement, the 2021 regulations "will be married to a new governance and profit-sharing structure", with negotiations over those currently "in an advanced stage" between the sport and its teams.

The WMSC approval of the rules has been described by Carey as a "watershed moment" for the sport.

"It is a major change in how the pinnacle of motor sports will be run, and for the first time, we have addressed the technical, sporting and financial aspects all at once," added FIA president Todt.

"The 2021 regulations have been a truly collaborative effort, and I believe this to be a great achievement."

Ferrari has been a vocal opponent of aspects the new rules and has the right to veto the plans if it deems it is not in the best interest of the championship.

Team boss Mattia Binotto, who has said it would be a "shame" to have to exercise that right, told Motorsport.com last weekend that it would decide what to do "after the vote has been published".

Uzivanje slusati Brawna i Tombazisa. Pravi ljudi na pravom mestu..

Edited by Jimmy Kowalski