IGNORED

F1

Ivo Petović

Svaka cast Sebu, stvarno je nerd. Super mi je sto se Max najvise preznojao oko Nelsonove titule :laugh:

Ja bih znao da nabrojim tacno sve do sredine 70-ih, ali vec ne bih bio siguran koje tacno godine Stewart, koje Fittipaldi recimo. Pre njih, samo imena ovih iz 60-ih i 50-ih (minus Hulme i Hawthorne), bez tacnih godina. Znaci, 2. mesto bih zauzeo..

Luisu opet progledali kroz prste kod 99. :tongue:

Seb je lud, ne bih verovao da neko sa grida ima toliko istorijskog znanja. Čak me i Max iznenadio da je znao do 1982. Ricc koji je odmah znao ko će pobediti :hail:

Ja sam sve te gluposti zaboravio. Moja pozamašna kolekcija trivija se doduše uglavnom vrtela oko košarke, ali svejedno - valjda je mozak odlučio, ili to, ili osnovne životne funkcije.

There are many meetings about the future engines in F1 [2025], but not much progress is achieved. It is not even clear yet whether the new engines will have four or six cylinders. There are two sides: Mercedes and Renault represent one, Ferrari and Red Bull the other..

Mercedes is in favour of retaining the V6 engine. They say it's due to cost reasons. Every new construction costs more money. They would also like to keep the MGU-H as a technology, but would be ready for a compromise in that area.

Renault shares the Mercedes view. Budkowski: "If we have CO2-neutral fuel, we don't need a V4. The V6 is already there. Renault does not like to have an electric drive on the front axle. "That means massive modifications to the car, more weight and more costs."

Red Bull says that a cost reduction is not possible with the current engine architecture (V6). They are in favour of a four-cylinder (V4). On the subject of hybrid, Red Bull sees no need to increase the electric content. A simple MGU-K is enough for that.

Ferrari is also in favour of a complete new start, but differently than RB. As a sports car manufacturer, Ferrari is aiming at the series relevance of the technology. CO2-neutral fuels are an absolute must. Then it doesn't really matter how many cylinders the engine has.

"We are open to a new start with a four-cylinder (V4)," we hear from Ferrari. & on the subject of hybrids? Ferrari is ready for a change too. Recuperation on the front axle is closer to series production than the MGU-H, which has not yet made it into a single road car.

If there is no agreement by the end of the summer, the FIA might decide on the details on their own. The Concorde Agreement expires at the end of 2025. For 2026, the FIA can do what they want.

• +1 1

Kako ja čitam, nije još gotovo, u smislu da su iscrpljena sva pravna sredstva - odbijen je zahtev za preispitivanje odluke (right to review), ali i dalje postoji mogućnost podnošenja žalbe.