IGNORED

Španija i Katalonija

Lord Protector

Ovo je zanimljivo, El Mundo tvrdi da je katalonski javni servis TV3 izbacio iz sinoć emitovane emisije Puđdemonovu rečenicu da će primeniti zakon po pitanju referenduma tj. da će proglasiti nezavisnost. Rečenica je uredno emitovana u najavi emisije.

TV3 withdraws from an interview with Puigdemont his most explicit statement about DUI: "We will apply what the law says in the referendum"

http://www.elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/10/09/59db31a646163f3a498b467d.html (na španskom)

Gradonačelnica Barselone pozvala na dijalog i Puđdemona i Rahoja i zatražila od njih da ne zaoštravaju situaciju proglašavanjem nezavisnosti, odnosno suspendovanjem autonomije Katalonije.

Barcelona Mayor Ada Colau says the results of a disputed independence referendum earlier this month can’t be used to declare secession and is calling on all sides to de-escalate tensions to solve “the most severe institutional crisis since the re-establishment of democracy in Spain.”

Colau is asking Catalan President Carles Puigdemont to drop any attempt to declare independence during his highly anticipated appearance before the regional parliament on Tuesday, more than a week after he declared victory in a referendum that had been fiercely opposed by Madrid.

But the mayor of Barcelona says the “main culprit” for the crisis is the central government, and urges Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy to avoid escalating the crisis further by resorting to a constitutional clause that would allow central authorities to take over some or all regional control.

“Don’t take any decision that would dynamite the space for dialogue and mediation,” Colau said on Monday in a public address aimed at Rajoy and Puigdemont. “That’s the bravest thing that you can do at this moment.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/the-latest-rajoy-vows-that-spain-will-not-be-divided/2017/10/09/f2be043e-acda-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html

CUP (manjinski partner u katalonskoj vladi bez čije podrške Puđdemon nema većinu) najavio da neće prihvatiti ništa manje od proglašenja nezavisnosti, a grupa dobitnica Nobelove nagrade zatražila posredovanje radi rešavanja krize.

A lawmaker with the Catalan CUP party says the far-left separatists won’t accept anything on Tuesday that falls short of a declaration of secession, after a referendum marred by violence.

“It’s very clear to me that those I represent won’t accept any other scenario that is not a declaration of independence and the proclamation of the Catalan Republic,” Benet Salellas told The Associated Press during an interview at the regional parliament.

A group of Nobel Peace Prize winners are calling for mediation in the political deadlock between Spain and Catalonia.

The comments come in a letter on the eve of a Catalan parliamentary meeting in which separatist leaders want to press ahead with secession for the northeastern region.

Nobel Peace laureate Jody Williams told The Associated Press the letter has so far been signed by seven more awardees, including Mairead Maguire, Rigoberta Menchu and Shirin Ebadi.

The letter says “no side is free of errors” in this process but calls for “mediation and negotiations toward a peaceful resolution of the current standoff.”

Williams said the letter would be posted later Monday on the Nobel Women’s Initiative website.

https://apnews.com/6228100be8004c7dad0d005e204d632e/The-Latest:-Nobel-peace-winners-urge-mediation-in-Spain

Ovaj lik je apsolutni hit. Ovde se vidi kako se maklja protiv većeg broja crnokošuljaša. Pre toga je pomogao nekoj ženi i tipu koje su ovi krenuli da šutiraju.

Evo još zanimljivih stvari oko Mososa i njihove moguće uloge. Guardia Civil iznosi dodatne optužbe protiv Trapera (komandant Mososa). Navodno bez njegovog učešća akcija Katalonskih vlasti oko referenduma ne bi bila izvodljiva (ono što je Manč sugerisao). Lavanguardia tvrdi da je u posedu dokumenta koji ukazuje na to kakav je plan i šema akcije katalonskih vlasti oko proglašenja nezavisnosti. Po tom tekstu i iznetim optužbama deluje da bi Trapero mogao skoro biti uhapšen (ili možda samo smenjen, za početak). To bi sigurno otvorilo istrage i prema nižim oficirima Mososa.

Likewise, the agents responsible for making the report analyze a document in the address of Josep Maria Jové, number two of the vice president of the Catalan Government and conseller of Economy, Oriol Junqueras, in the register made on 20 September and which is attributed to Trapero an "executor role" in the roadmap towards independence.

The document, titled EnfoCATs: Refresh the process of independence for a successful outcome. Strategic proposal , "designs a strategic plan whose main objective is to create a state of its own," collect the agents. In their plan, they design state structures, "starting with some already existing ones, such as Mossos d'Esquadra, the Center for Telecommunications and Information Technology and essential basic infrastructures and creating new ones: Own treasury, social protection agency, judiciary , etc., "includes the document to which La Vanguardia has had access .

This report now allows Judge Lamela to reconsider taking precautionary measures against Trapero for an offense of sedition.

The document of Jové

According to the Civil Guard's conclusion of the Jové document, "DUI will generate conflict that, well managed, can lead to a state of its own" because they conclude that "the Spanish State will not recognize the right to make a referendum but, if it sees it all lost, will make him do so we lose. "

That is, adds the report, "contemplate an agreed solution to convene the referendum and win it but if it could not be convened a DUI would be forced to force the State to accept the declaration." Although, "they contemplate that there could be a violent reaction of the State with the economic and judicial asphyxia ending in a bargaining offer if we give up the DUI and arrive at an agreed referendum that would have to win."

Lavanguardia (google translate prevod sa španskog)

Gradonačelnica Ada Kolau je još na dan referenduma, zbog policijske brutalnosti, poručila Rahoju da je kukavica i da se skriva iza sudova i tražila je da se povuče.

Ova današnja izjava je dobra i primerena situaciji. Jer sada jedino smisleno je da se korak po korak izlazi iz ove situacije. Ima i dokumentarni film o njoj. Samo da skrenem pažnju poznavaocima hrvatske političke scene da poređenje sa Viliborom Sinčićem ne bi bilo primereno.

The Minister of Interior of the Generalitat de Catalunya, Joaquim Forn, said Monday that the government will not reject any proposal from the central government: "If tomorrow at five o'clock there is a firm proposal, delighted with life and President Puigdemont would listen to it" .

El Diario

Odličan tekst u današnjoj Lavanguardii pod naslovom "The Point Of No Return" (Lola Garcia).

Sublimira dileme pred današnji rasplet.

Between pauses and accelerations, independence has advanced for five years until today, the day everything is decided. Accustomed the leaders of the process to give impulse by means of tricks every time the road seemed to twist, the temptation of Carles Puigdemont may be to draft a statement that satisfies too many, an attempt that is usually doomed to failure.

Until six o'clock this afternoon the President of the Generalitat can change his mind a thousand times. The bombardment of influential people of politics and the economy that tries to make a dent in its spirit is almost impossible to digest. The president and his advisers live on a roller coaster of moods.

Until last Friday, the thesis that had been imposed was what yesterday a politician called a "performative statement", that is, that "in the enunciate performs the action that means." Thus, Puigdemont would read the unilateral declaration of independence (DUI) consistent with the result of the referendum and then announce that it would be suspended for a period of time to give a last chance to mediation and dialogue.

But the roller coaster continued to make infernal spins and yesterday morning the preferred option was to combine a DUI with the opening of a period to start it while making an appeal to the dialogue. It was also weighted to declare the DUI in a symbolic way and announce elections to endorse it. At night, however, the more moderate surroundings of Puigdemont believed to have influenced enough to soften that statement to the point that it would avoid the reaction of the Moncloa.

Mariano Rajoy is not for subtleties or drafty words. Any text that resembles a declaration of independence will suffice for the president to go beyond what has gone so far. It can range from the suspension of functions of the president to the application of article 155 of the Constitution, even if nobody knows very well what this is. This article gives the Government the capacity to "give instructions to all the authorities" of the autonomies. It is not known how these instructions are executed, if the Parlament is closed, for how long ... Rajoy, in any case, will not go to the parade of October 12 accused of lukewarmness. And it will not receive a DUI in deferred because it considers that would be lethal for the Catalan economy and very harmful for the Spanish.

Puigdemont (and Artur Mas as the leader who undertook this path) knows that the crucial decision has been reached, to the last station. The president is today the pilot of an airplane that knows that there is a moment in which, if the device does not carry enough momentum, it will crash, but that it is no longer possible to abort the takeoff. We are at the point of no return.