IGNORED

Premier League 2017-18

ArleKino

Manchester United’s Emirates FA Cup final clash with Chelsea will kick off at 17:15 BST on Saturday 19 May 2018, the Football Association has confirmed.

The teatime encounter at Wembley Stadium will be broadcast live on BBC One and BT Sport 2 in the UK. The kick-off time was agreed after consultation with the Safety Advisory Group.

The FA has also released some other key information ahead of the showpiece event…

HOW TICKETS HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED 
Ticket allocations for this year’s final are in line with last season, with each set of fans being granted over 28,000 tickets. The figure represents approximately 80 per cent of the available seating. As well as the ticket split between the two finalist clubs, approximately 14,000 tickets will be distributed back into the game through the football family, which includes volunteers representing County FAs, FA affiliated leagues, clubs and charities.

HOW MUCH TICKETS WILL COST
Tickets for the Emirates FA Cup final are priced at £45, £70, £115 and £145 for adults, with a saving of £25 for concession tickets in Category 1 and 2 and a saving of £10 in Category 3 and 4. 

WHERE SUPPORTERS WILL BE HOUSED 
Chelsea fans will occupy the East End of Wembley Stadium, whilst Manchester United fans will be in the West End, determined by the travel requirements of the majority of each club’s supporters. Fan parks will be installed externally at the respective ends of the stadium. The allocation of dressing room for each club also replicates the ends where their supporters will be gathered.

THE MATCH OFFICIALS
Referee Michael Oliver will take charge of the big occasion at the national stadium. It will be the 33-year-old’s fourth major final at Wembley, after handling the 2009 League One Play-Off final, the 2015 Community Shield and the 2016 League Cup final. The Northumberland whistler was the man in the middle for United’s FA Cup quarter-final meeting with Chelsea last season, when he sent off Ander Herrera and the Blues won 1-0 at Stamford Bridge.

Oliver will be assisted on the day by Lee Betts and Ian Hussin, while Lee Mason is the fourth official and Constantine Hatzidakis will be the reserve assistant referee. The FA has also confirmed that the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) will be in operation, with Neil Swarbrick – who also fulfilled the role in February’s Carabao Cup final between Arsenal and Manchester City – appointed alongside assistant Mick McDonough.  

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pokojni Ruxin

• Weenie Pooh

• copkillah

• Прслин

4 hours ago, levi said:

da, podaci su nebitni, bitan je tvoj subjektivni osećaj

nebitno što je do 30 god igrao po klubovima koji se bore za opstanak...

...i u njima postizao golove kao da ima saigrace iz Reala ili Juventusa. Sto je naravno tezi nacin, ali izgleda da ti je tesko to da skapiras. 

Da, moj subjektivni osecaj je da je bio jedan od najboljih napadaca u Evropi na vrhuncu i MVP finala LS, to samo ja mislim i niko vise. Inace je objektivno bio kesa. Lep pozdrav. :)

1 hour ago, Meazza said:

...i u njima postizao golove kao da ima saigrace iz Reala ili Juventusa. Sto je naravno tezi nacin, ali izgleda da ti je tesko to da skapiras. 

kao i Beloti, Ciro Imobile, Luca Toni.. svi lagano preko 20 golova sa malim klubovima

inače te čuvene sezone kad je ispao sa Zaragozom, pichichi je bio izvesni Guiza iz Mallorce sa 27 golova

čisto kao perspektiva s kim je Murinjo uzeo ligu šampiona 

3 minutes ago, levi said:

kao i Beloti, Ciro Imobile, Luca Toni.. svi lagano preko 20 golova sa malim klubovima

inače te čuvene sezone kad je ispao sa Zaragozom, pichichi je bio izvesni Guiza iz Mallorce sa 27 golova

čisto kao perspektiva s kim je Murinjo uzeo ligu šampiona 

Ti si razveden od logike. Zasto je Murinjo doveo Milita? Zato sto je glup i voli da prelazi igricu na hard ili zato sto je Milito dobar igrac? Ako je glup, da li je imao srece pa je ovaj odjednom naucio da igra fudbal u 30 godina? Jer Milito je bio odlican u Interu, samo najveci nemac pojma bi to sporio. Odgovori sam sebi na ova pitanja pa se javi. 

I jebes ti internet kad svaki levat moze da osporava ljude koji su postigli najvece uspehe u svojoj profesiji kao najveci moguci protagonisti. Sve mogu da citam, ali to me izvodi iz takta.

2 minutes ago, levi said:

opet te pojebali dosadni nebitni podaci? :sad:

i propusti u kućnom  vaspitanju, ali tu već ne mogu da ti pomognem, to je gotovo sad jbg

Pojebao sam ja tebe pa sad mozes da ga duvas i gundjas. Arrivederci.

• radisa locked this topic