IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

3 hours ago, Budja said:

Koja je fora njegove opsednutosti hidroksiklorokinom?

Ima akcije u firmi koja proizvodi, as simple as that.

4 hours ago, ObiW said:

Zvuči komplikovano, pa kad uspe da takvu komplikovanu reč prevali preko usta a da ne pogreši, upiški se od sreće.

Uglavnom se zapetlja, pa kaze samo "hidroksi". Uz to, nema sanse da mu verujem da zaista uzima to dnevno. Neka pokaze pred kamerama kako otvara kutiju i uzima, mozda mu tada poverujem.

Trump goes after Fox News host, and the network, in Twitter flurry

“Looking for a new outlet!” the president says after criticism over his revelation that he’s taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent Covid-19.

President Donald Trump on Monday night issued a flurry of angry messages against Fox News’ Neil Cavuto — and the network itself — after the host criticized the president for saying he’d been taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventive measure against coronavirus.

The president revealed earlier Monday that he’d taking the drug, to the chagrin of health experts who warn there has been little evidence that the drug is an effective treatment or deterrent for Covid-19, the disease caused by the virus. Health experts warn that hydroxychloroquine could even lead to adverse effects if taken outside of its intended uses — such as treating malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis — and say that Trump’s continued praise for the drug could lead to a run on supplies.

Speaking Monday afternoon, Cavuto said on his show: “The president insisted that [hydroxychloroquine] has enormous benefits for patients either trying to prevent or already have Covid-19. The fact of the matter is, though, when the president said, ‘What have you got to lose?’, the number of studies [show] the population have one thing to lose: their lives.”

Cavuto continued: “If you are taking this as a preventative treatment to ward off the virus, or in a worst-case scenario you are dealing with the virus and you are in this vulnerable population, it will kill you. I cannot stress that enough. This will kill you.”

Trump in turn retweeted half a dozen Twitter posts attacking Cavuto and calling him an “idiot,” “foolish,” “gullible” and “an asshole.” The president chose his own words for the network, saying in a tweet that Fox News, which has generally provided favorable coverage of Trump, “is no longer the same.”

“We miss the great Roger Ailes,” the president wrote. “You have more anti-Trump people, by far, than ever before. Looking for a new outlet!”

Ailes served as head of the Fox News network and resigned in 2016 after numerous allegations of sexual harassment. He advised Trump on debate prep during the 2016 election. Ailes died in 2017.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/18/trump-goes-after-fox-news-host-in-twitter-flurry-267390

Edited by vememah
6 hours ago, dragance said:

Uglavnom se zapetlja, pa kaze samo "hidroksi". Uz to, nema sanse da mu verujem da zaista uzima to dnevno. Neka pokaze pred kamerama kako otvara kutiju i uzima, mozda mu tada poverujem.

Mene vise zanima da li mustang slusa predsednika i uzima "hidroksi".

Molim? Ona moze da propituje javno ljude za koga ce da glasaju, a mi ne smemo da pitamo da li slusa medicinske savete coveka za koga je rekla da ce da glasa?

13 hours ago, braca said:

Ima akcije u firmi koja proizvodi, as simple as that.

to i ja mislio, ali:

Hydroxychloroquine oral tablet is available as a brand-name drug and a generic drug. Brand name: Plaquenil. Hydroxychloroquine comes only as a tablet you take by mouth

5 hours ago, ObiW said:

Mene vise zanima da li mustang slusa predsednika i uzima "hidroksi".

ne slusam i ne pijem.

d, c, omege...to je moj fazon.  

nit jedem junk fund ko on, plus pijem i pusim.

ja bar nemam sta da krijem po pitanju glasanja i zbog cega. toliko stvari ne funkcionise, jasno da treba ici sa devijacijom

i sta si se iskolacio, nisam te pitala kolika ti godisnja plata...nego imate li kandidata i zbog cega?

Edited by mustang
On 19.5.2020. at 16:08, mustang said:

ne slusam i ne pijem.

d, c, omege...to je moj fazon.  

nit jedem junk fund ko on, plus pijem i pusim.

ja bar nemam sta da krijem po pitanju glasanja i zbog cega. toliko stvari ne funkcionise, jasno da treba ici sa devijacijom

i sta si se iskolacio, nisam te pitala kolika ti godisnja plata...nego imate li kandidata i zbog cega?

Ja bar ne moram da racionalizujem zašto glasam za kandidata čije savete ne slušam jer su glupi.

18 hours ago, vememah said:

Jedva čekam da krenu debatna prepucavanja - ti voliš Kinu, ne nego je ti voliš, ma ti je voliš :isuse: 

DNC izgleda ne kapira da serendanjem po Kini kao krivcu za virus samo navode na Tramparinu vodenicu. On je taj koji mora da nađe način da izbegne odgovornost za fijasko, Bajden bi trebalo da insistira na odgovornosti ove administracije umesto što pristaje na tezu po kojoj je za sve kriva mrska 天朝. 

Edited by Weenie Pooh
13 hours ago, ObiW said:

Ja bar ne moram da racionalizujem zašto glasam za kandidata čije savete ne slušam jer su glupi.

Moglo bi da padne jedno “izvini dragance, car si bio si u pravu”, kaj ne?

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • James Marshall unpinned this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic