IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

Konacno nesto konkretno.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43092085

Russia-Trump inquiry: Russians charged over US 2016 election tampering

Meni najjace ovo:

It says a group of Russians:

• Financed the building of a cage large enough to hold an actress portraying Hillary Clinton in a prison uniform

Ovo jeste konkretno i zanimljivo na nivou fenomena, ali daleko od panike kakvu je prouzrokovalo, i ovo je takdoje bitno za Tramparu:

Speaking at a news conference, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said there was no allegation that any American was "a knowing participant in this illegal activity" nor was it alleged that the meddling altered the election outcome.

Jeste da su svi Rusi, ali šta sad, trinaest je trinaest. Samo nedostaju trijumfalni tvitovi ali stići će i to, verujem.

"Russians posing as Trump supporters and as groups opposed to Trump such as Black Lives Matter

"One advertisement shortly before the election promoted the Green party candidate Jill Stein, who is blamed for splitting the anti-Trump vote."

Coup de grace, realno. Sad će Putin sve da ih izruči, a onda i sebe.

4 minutes ago, Weenie Pooh said:

Jeste da su svi Rusi, ali šta sad, trinaest je trinaest. Samo nedostaju trijumfalni tvitovi ali stići će i to, verujem.

"Russians posing as Trump supporters and as groups opposed to Trump such as Black Lives Matter

"One advertisement shortly before the election promoted the Green party candidate Jill Stein, who is blamed for splitting the anti-Trump vote."

Coup de grace, realno. Sad će Putin sve da ih izruči, a onda i sebe.

Jel si se prerusio u Mariju?

"There were 13 of them, according to the US Department of Justice. Thirteen people interfered with the US elections?" said Maria Zakharova, a Russian foreign ministry spokesman. "Thirteen against the billion-dollar budgets of the security services? Against espionage and counter-espionage, against new developments and technologies? Absurd? Yes."

I opet dobre vesti za Tramparu, iz neocekivanog ugla.

The F.B.I. failed to act on a tip in January from a person close to Nikolas Cruz warning that he owned a gun and might conduct a school shooting, the bureau acknowledged on Friday, an admission that prompted Gov. Rick Scott of Florida to call for the bureau’s director to resign.

23 minutes ago, Budja said:

Sad još samo neko da otpočne sudske istrage protivu Amerikanaca za elections tampering u stranim zemljama, unazad jedno 50 godina, samo ne znam da li bi ostalo Amerikanaca na slobodi.:34_rolling_eyes:

31 minutes ago, Budja said:

Konacno nesto konkretno.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43092085

Meni najjace ovo:

It says a group of Russians:

• Financed the building of a cage large enough to hold an actress portraying Hillary Clinton in a prison uniform

Ovo jeste konkretno i zanimljivo na nivou fenomena, ali daleko od panike kakvu je prouzrokovalo, i ovo je takdoje bitno za Tramparu:

maxresdefault.jpg

11 minutes ago, Indy said:

Sad još samo neko da otpočne sudske istrage protivu Amerikanaca za elections tampering u stranim zemljama, unazad jedno 50 godina, samo ne znam da li bi ostalo Amerikanaca na slobodi.:34_rolling_eyes:

Da jebt, jel se secas kako su se bezocno mesali u izbore za predsednika SRJ 2000. godine? Pa jos posle i priznali da su finansirali opoziciju. 

7 minutes ago, ObiW said:

Da jebt, jel se secas kako su se bezocno mesali u izbore za predsednika SRJ 2000. godine? Pa jos posle i priznali da su finansirali opoziciju. 

Uzasni Amerikanci sto se petljaju. 

Ne prevrci ocima! Mozda nije vise politicki korektno [emoji19]. Mogu da te osude za mizogoniju, spijunazu, tempiranje i mass murder encouragement.