IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

Da je zagrevanje naučno dokazano, ko bi smeo tome da se protivi?

Naučno dokazano, reprodukovano i uhvaćena merila a i sami naučnici (kojih je 1947. bilo 320 hiljada, danas ih ima 7 miliona) pa se i sami suprotstavljaju.

Tek im treba Al Gore, i on dobio i Nobelovu nagradu za svoje zalaganje. Onda dođu mediji sa žeđu za senzacijama.

Vredi pročitati, ima interesantnih detalja.

Npr.

Over their year of living dangerously with Trump, foreign leaders and diplomats have learned this much: The U.S. president was ignorant, at times massively so, about the rudiments of the international system and America’s place in it, and in general about other countries. He seemed to respond well to flattery and the lavish laying out of red carpets; he was averse to conflict in person but more or less immovable from strongly held preconceptions. And given the chance, he would respond well to anything that seemed to offer him the opportunity to flout or overturn the policies endorsed by his predecessors Barack Obama and George W. Bush.

The European diplomat who was told to practice “strategic patience” did not find it all that useful in the several face-to-face meetings with Trump he ended up sitting in on. “We were struck by the absence of knowledge of the president,” he said. Another takeaway: Trump made commitments he then did not deliver on. “On some things, he accepted the argument, and we thought now it is resolved, only to find out later he uses the same phrases and arguments as he did before,” the diplomat said.

Drugim rečima, Tramp neće da ulazi u klinč lice u lice i da se svađa, ali će na kraju da radi šta on hoće.

Ovo je isto hit:

Another conversation, with Jared Kushner, the presidential son-in-law who had been given an expansive international portfolio ranging from restarting Middle East peace talks to dealing with Mexico and China, was just as troubling. Kushner was “very dismissive” about the role of international institutions and alliances and uninterested in the European’s recounting of how closely the United States had stood together with Western Europe since World War II. “He told me, ‘I’m a businessman, and I don’t care about the past. Old allies can be enemies, or enemies can be friends.’ So, the past doesn’t count,” the official recalled. “I was taken aback. It was frightening.”

Samo napred :fantom: 

18 minutes ago, hazard said:

Meni je hit da predsednik koristi fraze poput "write phony books"

Ovo je jače od gafova Buša mlađeg jedno sto šesn'es' puta

covek cini da Dabja izgleda kao amater 

56 minutes ago, hazard said:

Meni je hit da predsednik koristi fraze poput "write phony books"

Ovo je jače od gafova Buša mlađeg jedno sto šesn'es' puta

He speaks his mind!!!

Tells it like it is!

Ali ovo mu je neko drugi sastavio, ili bar ozbiljno editovao. Da je bilo solo narativ bi odlutao u nepoznatom pravcu posle svake treće, četvrte rečenice.

Mislim da su ovde samo izbačene neke stvari. Npr u originalu je sigurno pisalo "...write phony books. So phony. Totally phony. Fake news phony, I'm telling you. Not like my books. You know, the ones I've sold a billion copies of. Those are the best books. Nobel-prize winning books. Better than Shakespeare."

Tramp bi realno bio najbolji pisac na svetu kad bi hteo, pošto nikad ništa ne čita. Isto kao što tvrdi da je u savršenoj fizičkoj spremi zato što nikad ne vežba - štedi energiju, a ne kao sve ove budale što je uludo troše po teretanama i sportskim terenima.

Zamisli koliko se, posle decenija nečitanja, književne kreativnosti nakupilo u njegovim precious bodily fluids.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • James Marshall unpinned this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic