IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

Trump Putin call: CIA helped stop Russia terror attack

President Vladimir Putin phoned Donald Trump to thank him for the information, the White House and Kremlin confirmed.

The attack was allegedly planned to take place on Saturday, Russia says.

A White House statement said "terrorists" were captured prior to an attack "that could have killed large numbers of people".

u petak:

Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump said Friday that he spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday to thank him for comments he made about the President's efforts to grow the American economy.

dusmani im brane ljubav ali ipak tinja ispod.

063_894912062.jpg

US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley greets Israeli ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon

The United States on Monday vetoed a United Nations Security Council draft resolution condemning the US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and calling on countries not to move diplomatic missions to the city.

The other 14 members of the council voted in favor of the text.

Minutes after the vote, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu thanked Haley for the US veto.

“On Hanukkah, you spoke like a Maccabi. You lit a candle of truth. You dispelled the darkness. One defeated the many. Truth defeated lies.”

Haha, jadnost samo takva

Israeli tail wags the big dumb American dog.

Prejadno, titraju mu siske i time si/mu iSlam-uju vrata stabilnosti regiona. Ali... wtf cares, izdrzace on(i) jos godinicu, dve DOK se plamen siri na "take a guess where" EU-prolece.

Inviato dal mio U65GT utilizzando Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Roger Sanchez said:

Haha, jadnost samo takva

Israeli tail wags the big dumb American dog.

Da, ali to je za njega 3 u 1. Podrska Izrealu, prst u oko Iranu I dar evangelistickoj bazi.

i zelena jill stein je stigla na red.

The Senate’s Russia Investigation Is Now Looking Into Jill Stein

The top congressional committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election has set its sights on the Green Party and its nominee, Jill Stein.

Dennis Trainor Jr., who worked for the Stein campaign from January to August of 2015, says Stein contacted him on Friday saying the Senate Intelligence Committee had requested that the campaign comply with a document search.

Steže se mreža, sad kad Jill da posvedoči kako je za onim stolom u Moskvi pored Putina sedeo krupniji gospodin narandžastog tena sa lažnim brkovima...

Nego, koliko istine ima u tim glasinama da će Mueller da popije pedalu (pa će onda raspomamljena civility struja da izađe na ulice u znak protesta)?

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • James Marshall unpinned this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic