IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

Izvesni pundit na CNNu povodom shithole komentara.

Part of the thing is that when you're relying on just horrible stereotypes -- by the way, Melania Trump, our first lady who I admire greatly, is from Slovenia, not exactly the jewel of Europe. Slovenia.

18 hours ago, Eraserhead said:

Pitam se sta razlikuje Norvesku od Haitija i Afrike... 

Nije shithole ?

Ispada da ne mozes da kazes da je zemlja "shithole" ako u njoj zive crnci ? (druga je stvar zbog cega je to tako)

Just now, mjone said:

Nije shithole ?

Ispada da ne mozes da kazes da je zemlja "shithole" ako u njoj zive crnci ? (druga je stvar zbog cega je to tako)

Jezik je bitan ne samo u politici vec i svakodnevnom zivotu. Trump pokazuje izrazenu socijalnu nezrelost.

Mogao je da kaze isto to ali ovako:

"We need to balance ur migration policy to allow more diversity and allow foreign citizens to enter on merit-based evidence, following similar Australian experience."

ma tramp je budalčina, ladno je negirao da je to rekao tim rečima a moja baba zna da je izvor bio dik durbin koji je posle otišao on the record i rekao da je ovaj to izjavio. ludilo. 

a norvešku od haitija razlikuje otprilike isto što i norvešku od srbije

crna trojka cnn-a taper, kuper i lemon izdominirala sinoć. koji je to skup idiota. 

Edited by theanswer
32 minutes ago, Budja said:

Izvesni pundit na CNNu povodom shithole komentara.

Ako cemo vec da se gadjamo glupim argumentima:

Slovenija - zdravstveno osiguranje za sve

USA - Zdravstveno osiguranje za neke

Ne znam ko je tu shithole. :fantom:

1 hour ago, Budja said:

Jezik je bitan ne samo u politici vec i svakodnevnom zivotu. Trump pokazuje izrazenu socijalnu nezrelost.

Mogao je da kaze isto to ali ovako:

Ne sporim ja da to nije trebao da kaze, sporim "rasizam"

Donald Trump claims US sold Norway 'F-52' aircraft that doesn't exist

Donald Trump's joint press conference with the Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg on Wednesday should have been a straightforward affair, announcing new military and trade collaboration between their two nations.

But in the latest gaffe to befall the US President, Mr Trump managed to suggest the US was selling Norway a type of fighter aircraft that does not actually exist.

The President claimed Norway had started receiving the first American-made “F-52s” . “In November, we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets,” he said.

The F-52 is a fictional aircraft that features prominently in the successful Call of Duty video game series.

The former real estate mogul was supposed to be speaking at the White House to announce Norway's purchase of 52 F-35 jets from American aerospace firm Lockheed Martin.

Mr Trump's blunder prompted a flurry of jokes from his critics on social media.

Edited by slow
3 hours ago, slow said:

The F-52 is a fictional aircraft that features prominently in the successful Call of Duty video game series.

:lol:

Sad kad ga zavole i poslednji gejmeri, vladaće još hiljadu godina. 

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • James Marshall unpinned this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic