IGNORED

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

bigvlada

Vjerovatno jeste ali i prilazne ulice su bile popunjene. Recimo da je cifra oko 50000 ljudi. Treba reci da mu je miting podrske uspio ali u isto vrijem se radikalizovao. Ovaj miting su organizovali isti oni koji su bili protiv gej brakova. Znaci hard core pristalice. Oni ce glasati ili za Fillon-a ili za MLP u slucaju da ovaj ispadne. Dosta njih se vec distanciralo od njega.

Ali ovaj miting i kasniji nastup na televiziji su dovoljan razlog da zaključimo da on nema nameru da se povuče iz trke. Koliko vidim drugi način za to ne postoji. Danas (ili sinoć) se sastalo neko partijsko telo republikanaca koje nema neke obavezujuće nadležnosti i u kome Fillon ima većinu. Fillon se poziva na novembarski primaries.

François Fillon is determined to remain a candidate in the French presidential election, he said Sunday but added the caveat that he wants to “talk to his political friends” before confirming his decision.

In an interview on French television Sunday night, Fillon declared his rally in Paris earlier in the day “a success” and insisted that his platform was “the only one” that had been approved by Républicains voters in the party’s primary in November.

“I see no reasons to withdraw,” Fillon said. “But I’m not autistic and I can listen.”

The meeting of the political committee of the Républicains party, originally scheduled for Tuesday, has been brought forward to Monday night by chair Gérard Larcher — the president of the French senate — and Bernard Accoyer, the party’s general secretary, due to “political circumstances,” the two men said in a statement.

Fillon devoted much of his speech Sunday to a robust defense of his policy platform. That seemed to lend credence to rumors that one of the ways contemplated by the Républicains to spare him total humiliation would be to pledge that, if he stood down, any replacement candidate would run on Fillon’s program.

Juppé could hardly agree to such a deal, having fought against that platform throughout the primary election, which he eventually lost.

Politico

C6QHYFJWcAEuK_z.jpg

France: More and more voters believe that Emmanuel #Macron (EM-*) will win the Presidential election (35%). 17% believe in #LePen (FN-ENF). pic.twitter.com/DXDUjzTth3

Mislim da ovakve vrste anketa vise nisu relevantne jer je sve veci gap izmedju ocekivanja i licnih preferencija.

Videti pod Tramp.

Ono sto jeste relevantno je da mala Marina prelazi 40% u drugom krugu, i da su to verovatno Fijonovi katolici, koji joj daju dodatnih 15%.

Mislim da ovakve vrste anketa vise nisu relevantne jer je sve veci gap izmedju ocekivanja i licnih preferencija.

Videti pod Tramp.

Ono sto jeste relevantno je da mala Marina prelazi 40% u drugom krugu, i da su to verovatno Fijonovi katolici, koji joj daju dodatnih 15%.

Jedan dio desnice ce prije glasati za MLP nego za bilo kojeg drugog kandidata osim Fillon-a. Nesto kao 1848. i Napoleon treci.

Nije okačeno kao predviđanje, već kao zanimljivost - iz nje se vidi da u široj populaciji ne postoji očekivanje/strah da će Le Penova da pobedi, što naravno ne znači da to ni u kom slučaju ne može da se desi.

Fillonu data unutarstranačka podrška.

Zanimljivo je i viđenje Žipea po tom pitanju.

Alain Juppé on Monday delivered a scathing indictment of French conservative presidential candidate François Fillon, but said he would not enter the fray even if his former primary rival decided to withdraw from the race.

“What a waste!” Juppé said about the situation in the conservative camp, six weeks after Fillon was hit by embezzlement allegations that culminated in his announcement last week that he would be put under formal probe by an investigative judge.

Fillon is now “in a dead end,” Juppé said, notably because the candidate had defended himself from the allegations against him by invoking “a so-called conspiracy and political assassination.”

Politico.eu

Jedan dio desnice ce prije glasati za MLP nego za bilo kojeg drugog kandidata osim Fillon-a. Nesto kao 1848. i Napoleon treci.

u konkretnim procentima (leva crvena kolona Macron, desna crna LePen)

image.jpg

The rightwing French presidential candidate François Fillon has been placed under formal investigation for misuse of public funds, prosecutors say.

Fillon is alleged to have given his wife and children generous tax-payer-funded “fake jobs” as parliamentary assistants.

Prosecutors announced on Tuesday that the candidate is accused of receiving money from the misuse of public funds and improper declaration of his assets, among other charges.

Under French law, being put under formal investigation means there is “serious or consistent evidence” that points to probable involvement of a suspect in a crime. It is a step towards a trial but investigations can be dropped without proceeding to court.

Fillon’s summons to appear in front of judges in their office was expected to take place on Wednesday, but his lawyer said it had been brought forward.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/14/francois-fillon-placed-under-formal-investigation-over-fake-jobs

Edited by vememah

The rightwing French presidential candidate François Fillon has been placed under formal investigation for misuse of public funds, prosecutors say.

Fillon is alleged to have given his wife and children generous tax-payer-funded “fake jobs” as parliamentary assistants.

Prosecutors announced on Tuesday that the candidate is accused of receiving money from the misuse of public funds and improper declaration of his assets, among other charges.

Under French law, being put under formal investigation means there is “serious or consistent evidence” that points to probable involvement of a suspect in a crime. It is a step towards a trial but investigations can be dropped without proceeding to court.

Fillon’s summons to appear in front of judges in their office was expected to take place on Wednesday, but his lawyer said it had been brought forward.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/14/francois-fillon-placed-under-formal-investigation-over-fake-jobs

Ovo otprilike kao kad bi kod nas protiv nekog političara bila pokrenuta istraga zbog toga što mu je žena zaposlena u državnoj službi i prima 80k mesečno :D