IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

"All Mine" PortisheadAll the stars may shine brightAll the clouds may be whiteBut when you smileOhh how I feel so goodThat I can hardly waitTo hold youEnfold youNever enoughRender your heart to meAll mine.......You have to beFrom that cloud, number nineDanger starts the sharp inclineAnd such sad regretsOhh as those starry skiesAs they swiftly fallMake no mistakeYou shan't escapeTethered and tiedThere's nowhere to hide from meAll mine....You have to beDon't resistWe shall existUntil the day I dieUntil the day I dieAll mine.......You have to be

i believe in you and mei'm coming to find youif it takes me all nightwrong until you make it rightand i won't forget youat least i'll tryand run, and run tonighteverything will be alrighteverything will be alrighteverything will be alrighteverything will be alrighti wasn't shopping for a dollto say the least, i thought i've seen them allbut then you took me by surprisei'm dreaming 'bout those dreamy eyesi never knew, i never knewso take your suitcase, cause i don't mindand baby doll, i meant it every timeyou don't need to compromisei'm dreaming 'bout those dreamy eyesi never knew, i never knewbut it's alright...everything will be alrighteverything will be alrighteverything will be alrighteverything will be alright

Edited by voja i
  • 2 weeks later...

Something is calling meBehind my caravanI can't see it's face butI'm feeeling it's in the darkIt's moving in the shadowsI can see it's whisperingKeeps calling my nameAnd the streamline is shiveringThe wind breaks words for my loveFrom the deserts far awayAnd then it speaks to my heartShould i stay or fade awayI see your smile in the starsShining street light boulevardsThe question is passing me byShould I leave this caravan?The moonlight is lostI'll light up my candle lightThe flash light, the street lightsTo light up my sleepless nightsI follow the stars to the (?) streets boulevardsI leave for the highwaysI will get you through the darkThe wind breaks words for my loveFrom the deserts far awayAnd then it speaks to my heartShould I stay or fade awayI see your smile in the starsShining street light boulevardsThe question is passing me byShould I leave this caravan?The wind breaks words for my love(Deserts far away)And then it speaks to my heart(Stay or fade away)I see your smile in the stars(Street light boulevards)The question is passing me byShould I leave this caravan?

Edited by jms_uk

Were you ever thinkingWhen you met that girl uptownAnd were you ever thinkingWhen you pulled her undergroundThere is no fire in your glass eyeThere is no feeling when you're doneAnd one day you will find outWhat kind of monster you've becomeWere you ever thinkingWhen you pulled her off the busAnd dragged her down in the basementAnd left her soul to rustAnd were you really thinkingWhen you got wired up in L.A.Like death she sat and waitedAnd came to us to stayAnd were you ever thinkingWhen she came home from work at nightAnd you kicked her into a comaWhile she was still alive

I'm a new soulI came to this strange worldHoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and takeBut since I came here, felt the joy and the fearFinding myself making every possible mistakeLa, la, la, la...See I'm a young soul in this very strange worldHoping I could learn a bit 'bout what is true and fakeBut why all this hate? try to communicateFinding trust and love is not always easy to makeLa, la, la, la...This is a happy endCause you don't understandEverything you have doneWhy's everything so wrongThis is a happy endCome and give me your handI'll take you far awayI'm a new soulI came to this strange worldHoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and takeBut since I came here, felt the joy and the fearFinding myself making every possible mistakeNew soul... (la, la, la, la...)In this very strange world...Every possible mistakePossible mistakeEvery possible mistakeMistakes, mistakes, mistakes...

I used to be on an endless run. Believe in miracles 'cause I'm one. I have been blessed with the power to survive. After all these years I'm still alive. I'm out here kickin' with the band. I am no longer a solitary man. Every day my time runs out. Lived like a fool, that's what I was about, oh I believe in miracles. I believe in a better world for me and you. Oh, I believe in miracles. I believe in a better world for me and you. Tattooed your name on my arm. I always said my girl's a good luck charm. If she can find a reason to forgive, Then I can find a reason to live. I used to be on an endless run. Believe in miracles 'cause I'm one. I have been blessed with the power to survive. After all these years I'm still alive. I believe in miracles. I believe in a better world for me and you. Oh, I believe in miracles. I believe in a better world for me and you. I close my eyes and think how it might be. The future's here today. It's not too late. It's not too late, yeah! I believe in miracles. I believe in a better world for me and you. Oh, I believe in miracles. I believe in a better world for me and you.

GOD - My PalTo be a party-head, is something i could never do,I don?t like no one, except for you,you?re my only friend, you don?t even like me.Come over to my house, i got a plan for you,your not gonna come, but i want you to,you?re my only friend, you don?t even like me.

i did my best to noticewhen the call came down the lineup to the platform of surrenderi was brought but i was kindand sometimes i get nervouswhen i see an open doorclose your eyes, clear your heartcut the cordare we human or are we densermy sign is vital, my hands are coldand i'm on my knees looking for the answerare we human or are we dancerpay my respects to grace and virtuesend my condolences to goodgive my regards to soul and romancethey always did the best they couldand so long to devotion, you taught me everything i knowwave good bye, wish me wellyou gotta let me goare we human or are we densermy sign is vital, my hands are coldand i'm on my knees looking for the answerare we human or are we denserwill your system be alrightwhen you dream of home tonightthere is no message were receivinglet me know is your heart still beatingare we human or are we densermy sign is vital, my hands are coldand i'm on my knees looking for the answeryou've gotta let me knoware we human or are we dancermy sign is vital, my hands are coldand i'm on my knees looking for the answerare we humanor are we dancerare we human or are we denserare we human or are we denser

Edited by voja i

I was dressed for successBut success it never comesAnd Im the only one who laughsAt your jokes when they are so badAnd your jokes are always badBut theyre not as bad as thisCome join us in a prayerWell be waiting waiting whereEverythings ending hereAnd all the sterile striking it defendsAn empty dock you cast awayAnd rain upon your foreheadWhere the mists for hire if its just too clearLets spend our last quarterstance randomlyGo down to the outlet once againPainted portraits of minions & slavesCrotch mavens and one night playsAre they the only ones who laugh? At the jokes when they are so badAnd the jokes theyre always badBut theyre not as bad as thisCome join us in a prayerWell be waiting waiting whereEverythings ending hereAnd all the spanish candles unsoldAway have gone to thisAnd a run-on piece of mount onTrembles, shivers, runs down the freewayI guess she spent her last quarter randomlyI guess a guess is the best Ill doLast time last timeWas the best time

• 2 weeks later...

i know my way around the worldit's a circleand it starts and endsand i found my hands on mountain girland my efforts condoned by friendsi sit in my window looking outwatch for boys lit by a new mooni have a little magic left in mehow to make a one like you swoonoh take itoh take meoh take it so easyoh make itoh make meoh kneel down and please meoh ladyoh boyshow how you want meand do it so everyone sees mewe have a new leaf to show the worldglad we dowe had to come upon itseems we put our money downon black and evenand the new leaf, well, we won itoh take itoh take meoh take it so easyoh make itoh make meoh kneel down and please meoh ladyoh boyshow how you want meand do it so everyone sees menow i want the world to seeeverybody look at mei'm a good person and freeand she loves meoh take itoh take meoh take it so easyoh make itoh make meoh kneel down and please meoh ladyoh boyshow how you want meand do it so everyone sees mesees that she loves meshe sees that you love me

a dustland fairytale beginningjust another white trash county kissin ?61, long brown hair and foolish eyeshe looked just like you'd want him tosome kind of slick chrome american princea blue jean serenade, and moon river, what you do to mei don't believe yousaw cinderella in a party dressbut she was looking for a nightgowni saw the devil wrapping up his handshe's getting ready for the showdowni saw the minute that i turned awayi got my money on a palm tonightthe change came in disguise of revelation, set his soul on fireshe says she always knew he'd come aroundand the decades disappear like sinking shipsbut we persevere, god gives us hopebut we still fear what we don't knowthe mind is poisoncastles in the sky sit stranded, vandalizedthe drawbridge is closingsaw cinderella in a party dressbut she was looking for a nightgowni saw the devil wrapping up his handshe's getting ready for the showdowni saw the ending when they turned the pagei took my money and i ran awaystraight to the valley of the great divideout where the dreams are highout here, the wind don't blowout here, the good girls dieand the sky won't snowout here, the birds don't singout here, the fields don't growout here, the bell don't ringout here, the bell don't ringout here, the good girls dienow cinderella, don't you go to sleepit's such a bitter form of refugeoh don't you know, the kingdom's under siegeand everybody needs youis there still magic in the midnight sunor did you leave it back in ?61?in the cadence of a young man's eyesi wouldn't dream so high

Samo noćas da zaboravim tuguNoćas je na nebo otrovan mjesec izašaoA ja sam slomljena srca ispod njega staoI gledam zvijezde kako trepereA tijelo i dušu mi bol dereDoći će kraj i nevolji što nas pratiDohvatiću i ja jednog dana duguSamo noćas da zaboravim tugu

When I wake up early in the morning,Lift my head, I'm still yawningWhen I'm in the middle of a dreamStay in bed, float up streamPlease don't wake me, nodon't shake meLeave me where I amI'm only sleepingEverybody seems to think I'm lazyI don't mind, I think they're crazyRunning everywhere at such a speedTill they find, there's no needPlease don't spoil my dayI'm miles awayAnd after allI'm only sleepingKeeping an eye on the world going by my windowTaking my timeLying there and staring at the ceilingWaiting for a sleepy feelingPlease don't spoil my dayI'm miles awayAnd after allI'm only sleepingKeeping an eye on the world going by my windowTaking my timeWhen I wake up early in the morning,Lift my head, I'm still yawningWhen I'm in the middle of a dreamStay in bed, float up streamPlease don't wake me, nodon't shake meLeave me where I amI'm only sleeping

When I wake up early in the morning,Lift my head, I'm still yawningWhen I'm in the middle of a dreamStay in bed, float up streamPlease don't wake me, nodon't shake meLeave me where I amI'm only sleepingEverybody seems to think I'm lazyI don't mind, I think they're crazyRunning everywhere at such a speedTill they find, there's no needPlease don't spoil my dayI'm miles awayAnd after allI'm only sleepingKeeping an eye on the world going by my windowTaking my timeLying there and staring at the ceilingWaiting for a sleepy feelingPlease don't spoil my dayI'm miles awayAnd after allI'm only sleepingKeeping an eye on the world going by my windowTaking my timeWhen I wake up early in the morning,Lift my head, I'm still yawningWhen I'm in the middle of a dreamStay in bed, float up streamPlease don't wake me, nodon't shake meLeave me where I amI'm only sleeping

playingwith little pictures that my mind sendscounting the moments 'til my world endsall i remembered are the bad timesand its chewing away at my insideswhen you looked that wayoh i knew you wanted to hurtyou killed all of my dreamswith your black, black heartnight creepsits wicked way just like a spiderstealing, the feelings that hideblack heart and wildyou were so like an angry childwhen you looked that wayoh i knew you wanted to hurtyou killed all of my dreamswith your black, black heartpushingyour icy fingers always crushingyour jealous mind so disapprovingyou laughed at all my ideasand then purged my fearswhen you looked that wayoh i knew you wanted to hurtyou killed all of my dreamswith your black, black heartwhen you looked that wayoh i knew you wanted to hurtyou killed all of my dreamswith your black, black heartleave me alonestop pushing at meyou got your revengefor the love that i lentyou're destroying my mindyou're destroying my soulblack heart