IGNORED

Толстый и тонкий

Ryan Franco

zanimljivo mi je samo kako nikako da izneses te kljucne detalje, nego se nakacis na nekog ko vampir i beskrajno relativizujes a na pitanje sta je istina uvek nikad necemo znatitm. da otvoris topik u jemenu i da neko tebi radi isto to, isto bih reagovao.

u prevodu - sistematski mutis vodu tamo gde su stvari poprilicno jasne

6 hours ago, namenski said:

Obaska sto se niko nije setio ni uzbekistanskog pogona sa sve poligonom za probe - ako cemo vec da se zajebavamo - za proizvodnju Новичок-а који је 2000. godine zatvoren, a zalihe unistene, doduse insistiranjem, finansiranjem i pod nadzorom USA osoblja...

Ne moras da se trudis: CIA, snajka, CIA... ;)

Pominjano davno, još kad se diskutovalo o Skripalju.

Ima i ovo iz maja 2018, zapadnjaci su ga imali još devedesetih.

Germany’s foreign intelligence service secured a sample of the Soviet-developed nerve agent Novichok in the 1990s and passed on its knowledge to partners including Britain and the US, according to German media reports.
German newspapers Sueddeutsche Zeitung and Die Zeit and broadcasters WDR and NDR said in a joint report on Thursday that the West’s knowledge of the substance stems largely from a sample obtained by Germany’s BND agency in the 1990s.

The report, which cited unidentified people involved in the operation, said the BND obtained the sample from a Russian scientist and Germany then had it analysed at a Swedish lab.

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/germany-obtained-sample-of-novichok-in-the-1990s-reports-suggest-36917157.html

Neke varijante su pravili i Iranci i Česi.

https://analyticalscience.wiley.com/do/10.1002/sepspec.1591ca249b2/full/

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-seizes-on-czech-president-s-statement-about-novichok/29207669.html

6 hours ago, namenski said:

Ili cinjenice da su septembra 2017. svetm zalihe supstance o kojoj je rec unistene i to pod kontrolom pomenute OPCH, dok je proizvodnja obustavljena jos 90-ih, a uzorci, upravo rad ispitivanja delovanja i eventualne identifikacije lagerovani upravo u helsinskoj zubarskoj laboratoriji...

Pa neće baš biti da je to činjenica.

2017. pod kontrolom OPCW-a završeno je uništavanje zaliha deklarisanih hemijskih oružja Rusije među kojima nije bila nijedna verzija novičoka, čije su postojanje ruski zvaničnici negirali 2018. praveći se ludi pošto se program zvanično zvao Foliant.

NYT iz marta 2018:

Last fall, President Vladimir V. Putin summoned a Kremlin television crew to his residence for a ceremony marking the destruction of Russia’s last declared stocks of chemical weapons.

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova and Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov have each said that no Novichok program existed in either Russia or the Soviet Union.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/world/europe/russia-chemical-weapons-novichok.html

France24, takođe iz marta 2018:

The OPCW marked the final destruction of Russia's declared chemical weapons stockpile in October last year.

Russia did not declare Novichoks and has denied that they even exist, says chemical weapons expert Mark Bishop at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey.

https://www.france24.com/en/20180315-opcw-russias-alleged-novichok-programme

Verzije novičoka su na OPCW-ovu listu zabranjenih hemijskih oružja dodate tek 2019, posle slučaja Skripalj, na insistiranje SAD i Holandije.

In 2019, the common formulas of four new chemical compounds were added to Schedule 1 of the Annex on Chemicals to the Chemical Weapons Convention — these formulas represent groups of substances, rather than a specific substance. All chemicals that fall under these general formulas were added to the list maintained by the International Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), the implementing body for the convention

Three of these four formulas belong to the Novichok group of substances. They resemble “classic” chemical warfare agents (otherwise known as chemical weapons, or CWs). It was Russia that proposed adding these formulas to the convention’s list of chemical weapons; why this happened remains unclear. 

These substances aren’t called “Novichok” in the document, however, the amendments to the convention were initially suggested by the United States and the Netherlands in response to the poisoning of former Russian spy Sergey Skripal and his daughter Yulia in England in 2018 — the world’s most famous case of the use of a Novichok-type nerve agent.

https://meduza.io/en/feature/2020/09/04/highly-toxic-but-unreliable

Edited by vememah

Dvaput trovani Vladimir Kara-Murza pisao za WP.

The Russian opposition wins at the polls — while their leader recovers from poisoning

Opinion by 
Global Opinions contributor
September 18, 2020 at 10:01 p.m. GMT+2

On Aug. 19, Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny was meeting with local activists in the Siberian city of Tomsk. “Someone asked him the traditional question why he had not been arrested or murdered,” recalls one of those present, referring to the fates often suffered by Kremlin opponents. “He made a joke in response, as usual. The next day, there was no room for jokes.”

The next day, as the whole world now knows, Navalny collapsed from poisoning on a plane back to Moscow. The cause, according to German medical experts, was a nerve agent closely related to the Novichok substance used in the attack against former Russian intelligence agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter in Britain in 2018.

Yet the attempt on Navalny’s life has not stopped his movement. Last Sunday, as the politician was recovering in Berlin’s Charité hospital after emerging from a weeks-long coma, two of his leading supporters in Tomsk were handily elected to the city council, defeating pro-regime incumbents as local elections were held across Russia. Overall, Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party lost 21 of its 32 seats in the Tomsk legislature, along with its long-held majority. “What worked best for us in the campaign was when we approached people on the street and told them that we are against United Russia,” said Ksenia Fadeyeva in an interview with Ekho Moskvy radio staton. Fadeyeva, a 28-year-old coordinator of Navalny’s movement in Tomsk, was elected to the city council last Sunday. “Public perceptions are clearly shifting.”

In neighboring Novosibirsk — Russia’s third-largest city — Navalny supporters took enough seats in the council to form their own caucus, also knocking United Russia’s seat count below the 50 percent mark. Candidates of Navalny’s coalition outpolled both United Russia and the Communists, Russia’s main (and docile) official opposition party. Elsewhere in the country, dozens of Kremlin opponents scored other local victories. The winners included members of the liberal Yabloko party and the United Democrats movement backed by exiled Putin critic Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

Opposition victories on the municipal level — at which independent candidates can still run in individual districts, even if not affiliated with a registered party — contrasted with the tightly controlled elections for regional leaders. Russia’s state media carried buoyant reports of victories by Kremlin-backed incumbents, many of them with Central Asian-style results of 80 percent or more. In all cases, they had faced carefully selected “competition” from toothless spoilers put up by smaller Kremlin-controlled parties. It’s not difficult to win when the ballot includes no real opposition. One can guess what the Russian parliament would look like had Navalny’s supporters been allowed to register their party and gain ballot access, which they’ve now been denied nine times. It’s not hard to see why.

Still, the authorities took no chances. According to the vote-monitoring group Golos, the 2020 local elections were an exercise in “lawlessness.” Officials and police prevented observers from entering polling places and accessing voter rolls, in some cases resorting to physical assault. More important, in a new rule first tested in this summer’s sham plebiscite on waiving term limits for Putin, elections are now spread over three days and held not only in regular polling places but also in makeshift locations such as park benches or car trunks — with no independent oversight of ballots stored overnight in the electoral commission offices. In some cases, these “early” ballots accounted for two-thirds of the total. It almost doesn’t matter how people vote on the final day when observers are present for the count.

All these tricks — and, no doubt, countless others — will be used next September when Russians go to the polls to elect the national parliament. The Kremlin is already flooding the ballot with fake parties designed to imitate competition and dilute the opposition vote. Among these is For Truth, a recently formed party led by, among others, ultranationalist writer Zakhar Prilepin and former Hollywood actor (and naturalized Russian citizen) Steven Seagal that simultaneously calls for restoring the Russian Empire and reinstating the name of Stalingrad. There is speculation that parliamentary elections could be moved forward to the spring, lest even the ballot-stuffing and the multitude of spoilers fail to prevent a humiliation for Putin’s party of the kind it suffered last year in Moscow.

In the end, no amount of fraud will be able to stem the tide. Despite the growing repression — indeed, often in reaction to it — Russia’s youth is becoming increasingly involved in public life and politics. “We have an entire generation now that’s never seen any leader except Putin,” Fadeyeva said. “People are simply growing tired of this stagnation.” The fall of public confidence in Putin to 23 percent is only the first of many warning signs.

In Putin’s Russia, authoritarian controls are increasingly counterbalanced by a growing political mobilization of the grass roots — especially in the regions and especially among the young generation, as last weekend’s elections have shown. If Russians are unable to effect change through the ballot box, they will find another way. The ongoing protests in Belarus have prompted predictions of a similar public surge in Russia in 2024. If the Kremlin continues on its current path, this may well come much sooner.

14 hours ago, Tsai said:

u prevodu - sistematski mutis vodu tamo gde su stvari poprilicno jasne

Zašto muti vodu? Čovek iznosi svoj stav, možda baš zbog toga što mu nisu sve stvari na keca asne kao što je danas popularno. Većina učesnika na ovu temu dolazi sa unapred formiranim stavovima koji su čvršći od zidina Kremlja i najbolje da će tamo neki namenski tu uspeti da nešto pomuti svojim pisanjem.

Navalni je nagrabusio i bilo bi dobro kada bismo videli neku ozbiljnu istragu. Tu odmah dolazimo do nemoguće situacije jer ako istragu ostaviš Rusima mrka kapa, oni će da utvrde da mu je skočio šećer i tako neke budalaštine. Ako istragu ostaviš Der Spiegelu oni će da utvrde da Putin na ruci nosi tri prstena sa tri različite verzije novičoka, pa kada se ujutro probudi i poželi da nekom doaka FSB mu samo donese bočicu sa vodom, on odluči da li će žrtvu da zvekne upozoravajućom ili smrtonosnom dozom, i da li će da bude verzija sa trenutnim ili odloženim dejstvom.

Mislim, nije nikakav problem to što je nekom sve unapred jasno i nema o čemu da se diskutuje. Ali onda ne vidim šta tu tačno namenski može da zamuti.

Inače, rezolucija koju je Evropski parlament usvojio povodom slučaja Navalni, u tački 8 naziva nedavne izmene ruskog ustava ilegalnim. Dokument kao takav je neverovatno agresivan i neprijateljski, i garantuje dalju eskalaciju.

Severni tok 2 je 90% završen i većina Nemaca je protiv obustavljanja njegove izgradnje.

18 Sep 2020, 13:30

Majority of Germans oppose halt to Nord Stream 2
Bild / dpa / ZDF

A large majority of Germans and the country's eastern states oppose an exit from the controversial Russian-German gas pipeline Nord Stream 2 following the poisoning of Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny. In a poll by public broadcaster ZDF, 67 percent of respondents said Germany should not exit the project, while only 20 percent were in favour of doing so. The heads of Germany’s eastern states plan to sign a resolution opposing a halt , Bild Zeitung and dpa report. Stopping construction and abandoning the project were not “adequate reactions” to the attempt on the life of the Putin critic, the document says. While calling for a thorough investigation, the state premiers highlighted that this was not an issue to be dealt with by Germany alone.

Nord Stream 2 has now been completed but for the last 120 km.  It is to transport natural gas directly from Russia to Germany through a twin pipeline underneath the Baltic Sea. Manuela Schwesig, premier of the eastern German state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, where the pipeline will make landfall, said she was clearly opposed to ending the project. The "crime" against Navalny "should not be used to call Nord Stream 2 into question," Schwesig told the news magazine Der Spiegel in an interview last week.

In this week’s State of the Union speechEuropean Commission president Ursula von der Leyen also cautioned against using Nord Stream 2 to put pressure on Russia. Germany has been debating a stop to the pipeline project, which has been contested by stakeholders in Germany, several of the country's neighbours and the United States administration. Chancellor Angela Merkel initially said the Navalny case should not bring construction to a halt, arguing that it was a purely economic project. However, her spokesperson later said she did not generally rule out that the Navalny poisoning would have an impact on Nord Stream 2.

https://www.cleanenergywire.org/news/majority-germans-oppose-halt-nord-stream-2

Ključni deo spomenutog članka Cajta o novoj verziji otrova objavljenog pre hotelskog snimka tima Navaljnog. Po njemu ispada da Nemci ne smatraju da je otrovan vodom iz flašice, već da su ostaci otrova rukama preneti na nju.

Navalny, that is the result of the analysis of the traces by the Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology of the German Armed Forces, was poisoned with a new type of further development of the chemical weapon Novichok - a variant which the world did not know until this attack, but which is said to be more malicious and deadly than all known offshoots of the Novichok family. The scientists found corresponding residues on Navalny's hands and on the neck of a water bottle from which he had drunk.

This new Novichok variant is said to act more slowly than the previously known ones. The Germans suspect that one of the agents of the Russian domestic secret service FSB who were shadowing Navalny or a specially smuggled in intelligence agent drizzled the poison into the tea or prepared the cup surface with it. According to this, Navalny should have died on board the plane. That he is still alive, they say in Berlin, is only due to a chain of fortunate circumstances, such as the quick reaction of the pilot, who emergency landed the plane, and the doctors in Omsk, who immediately injected Navalny with the antidote atropine.

An operation with such a lethal and complex poison could only be performed by an intelligence agency, the German experts believe. Alone the existence of the new Novichok variant excludes that for instance a Russian oligarch struck on its own. The two-component poison would require a special laboratory and could not be controlled by normal criminals. German services also consider it unthinkable that a foreign secret service was operating on Russian soil - under the eyes of the FSB, which closely monitored Navalny. All this allows only one plausible conclusion: it was the Kremlin that gave the order to get an unwelcome critic out of the way. "He should be silenced," Merkel had put it this way.

https://www.zeit.de/2020/38/deutsch-russische-beziehung-alexej-nawalny-nord-stream-2/komplettansicht (translation by Deepl)

Edited by vememah
On 20.9.2020. at 13:08, vememah said:

Severni tok 2 je 90% završen i većina Nemaca je protiv obustavljanja njegove izgradnje.

Šteta što ih Putin sabotira. Odjednom je rešio da radi protiv sopstvenih interesa. Rešio da zaustavi gradnju Severnog toka i pojača rejting opozicije.

Putin vlada po sistemu država to sam ja. Kad on ode, ili više ne bude sposoban da vlada, Rusija će biti u grdnom problemu. S druge strane, svi njegovi postupci bili su krajnje racionalni i maksimalno je pazio na cenu za koju dobija nešto. Navodio sam već primere. Glupo je verovati da je zarad Navalnog rizikovao završetak Severnog toka i generalno pogoršanje odnosa s EU.

On 20.9.2020. at 13:35, vememah said:

Ključni deo spomenutog članka Cajta o novoj verziji otrova objavljenog pre hotelskog snimka tima Navaljnog. Po njemu ispada da Nemci ne smatraju da je otrovan vodom iz flašice, već da su ostaci otrova rukama preneti na nju.

Izgleda da Nemci još uvek ne znaju kako deluje otriv. Za razliku od njih likovi koji su šetkali po sobi su znali. Bili su sigurni da ne mogu da se otruju udisanjemm, pa su se bez maski i sa rukavicama za farbanje kose bezbrižno šetkali i tražili dokaze. Kako su znali? Javio im FSB? 

Voleo bih da čujem argumente za ove dve stvari.

Edited by duma

Ti si beše onaj što je izmislio da je Vučić dobio orden od Majki Srebrenice i što je napamet tvrdio da je snimak Lukašenka kako sam sa sinom i portparolkom sedi u praznom tzv. war roomu fejk pa se ispostavilo da nije, a koji dan kasnije mene optužio da sam Eraserhead, čisto da odmah raščistimo tvoju težnju da barataš činjenicama i sposobnost rasuđivanja.

1 hour ago, duma said:

Šteta što ih Putin sabotira. Odjednom je rešio da radi protiv sopstvenih interesa. Rešio da zaustavi gradnju Severnog toka i pojača rejting opozicije.

Aha, sigurno je imao kristalnu kuglu da predvidi da će pilot da spusti avion, da će Navaljnom u bolnici odmah dati atropin, da će ovaj poživeti dovoljno dugo da na veliki pritisak međunarodne zajednice završi u Nemačkoj i da će uspeti da dokažu trovanje otrovom iz grupe novičoka pa iz toga sledi tvoj zaključak da je namerno sabotirao Severni tok 2, pri čemu u ovom trenutku još uopšte nije izvesno da će se njegova gradnja obustaviti.

Šampion si potpuni.

:hail:

1 hour ago, duma said:

Bili su sigurni da ne mogu da se otruju udisanjem

Jeste, da, nemoguće je da su svesno rizikovali i ušli s najboljom opremom koju su u tom trenutku imali pri ruci pošto su pitanju najobičniji plaćenici koji nimalo ne veruju u ono što rade.

2 minutes ago, vememah said:

da na veliki pritisak međunarodne zajednice završi u Nemačkoj

Vememahe, zar zaista verujes da postoji pritisak takozvane medjunarodne zajednice toliko jak, naravno kada se uzme u obzir povod, koji bi jednu Rusiju/Putina naterao da na tanjiru izruci van ruskih granica dokaz da je neko trovan...

I to sa punom svescu da ce, u slucaju Navaljni, biti uhvaceni spustenih gaca, prakticno na delu?

26 minutes ago, vememah said:

s najboljom opremom koju su u tom trenutku imali pri ruci pošto su pitanju najobičniji plaćenici koji nimalo ne veruju u ono što rade.

Eh, stara dobra vremena kada su drzave to znaletm da rade, a kada su placenici verovali u to sto rade:

Orlando-Letelier-resize.jpg

Orlando Letelier, Aljendeov covek #2, lepo mu u sred grada Vasingtona spakujes bombu u auto, stradaju pri tom i saputnici, Amerikanci, sto bas i nije u redu, ali boze moj, desava se...

Onda ministar i sinjor presidente jedan drugom cestitaju, sve u interesu dalje uzajamno uspesne medjudrzavne saradnje:

Pinochet-Kissinger.jpg

A ne kao ova posthladnoratovska nedonoscad koja i iz 2x ne uspeva da otruje coveka...

Edited by namenski

Viktor Juščenko sends his regards.

A tu je i "sitnica" da je transport sabotiran skoro 19 sati, koliko je prošlo od sletanja do poletanja aviona za evakuaciju.

Objavljeno u 1.23 po našem vremenu:

The medical jet, on which Navalny must be evacuated from Omsk, for more than 17 hours just stands at the airport. If no one would counteract, Alexei would have been in the German clinic long ago.

Objavljeno u 3.33 po našem vremenu:

Alexey was boarded up on a medical plane. Yulia is with him.

Edited by vememah

"Inconvenient Opposition" cycle

Poisonous source.
Investigation into where Alexey Navalny was poisoned.

Andrey Zakharov, Roman Badanin, 17 September 2020

From the hotel to Tomsk airport Alexey Navalny went, already being poisoned, found out "Project". This excludes the most discussed version about poisoning at the airport or already on board.
On September 4, the German edition of Der Spiegel reported that the traces of the "Novichok" were found on the neck of the bottle from which Navalny was drinking, as well as in blood, urine and skin samples. It was kept by the politician's relatives and later handed over to the doctors in Berlin. German journalists called this bottle the key evidence that allowed the German chemists to determine the type of the poisonous substance (later, experts from France and Sweden also confirmed the conclusions about the "Novichok"): in the body traces of the "Novichok" practically disappeared under the influence of metabolism, but not on the bottle.

The answer to the question, where exactly Navalny drank from this bottle, would immediately narrow down the options of when and under what circumstances the politician poisoned.

We talked to the passengers of the flight on which Navalny was flying, to the employees of S7 airline, on board of which the politician became ill, to the employees of the hotel where he was staying the day before, to the activists of the Anti-Corruption Foundation.

Now we can reconstruct the events that happened in the hotel after Navalny's poisoning in order to answer the important question - where did this mysterious bottle with traces of "Novichok" come from?

What was happening in the hotel in the morning
FBK team lived in Tomsk in hotel Xander. Together with Navalny, his press secretary Kira Yarmysh and assistant Ilya Pakhomov went to the airport. Four people stayed in the city - lawyer Vladlen Los, operator Pavel Zelensky and two of the Foundation's chief investigators, Georgy Alburov and Maria Pevchikh. The rest of them had to finish the work on a film about local unicorns - for example, to shoot from the drone, Alburov told the Project.

Around 10 am Tomsk time the plane with the unconscious Navalny landed in Omsk, and the news about it immediately reached his comrades in Tomsk. Those who stayed in the hotel, at that moment had breakfast on the first floor in the restaurant Velvet. The incident immediately pushed the FBK employees to collect everything that could be related to the poisoning. "Because in Russia it will certainly not be investigated," Alburov explains the logic. "Everything was done to save the evidence," said the activist of the Tomsk headquarters.

GK8ysJl.jpg
The room that is similar to the one in which Navalny stayed.

Time allowed to do it: Navalny's room hasn't been given to the new tenants yet, and the cleaning at the hotel slowly begins just after 10-11 hours, the Project correspondent who stayed there was convinced. Activists from the Foundation's local headquarters came to help the remaining FBK employees, and a shift was organized near room 239, where Navalny lived. As a result, a few items that Navalny could use that morning were taken from there. Among them was a soaking bottle of Holy Spring water.

Why is this the right bottle
The version of many Russian and foreign media that a bottle with traces of "Novichok" was transferred to Germany from the same aircraft where Navalny was flying is not true. According to the erroneous version, a politician who fell unconscious was allegedly drunk from the bottle and it was her colleagues flying with the opposition that handed it over to the doctors.

However, the press service of the S7 "Project" airline reported: even if the flight attendants drank Navalny with water when he felt sick, according to the documents, on arrival to Moscow there were as many bottles on board as there were loaded in Tomsk (some of them were empty). In Omsk, where the plane made an emergency landing, the plane was refueled, but additional food and drinks were not loaded. Interviewed by "Project" passengers of the plane do not remember that Navalny was given water.

FBK employees do not comment on how exactly they delivered the evidence to the German authorities. But there was an opportunity for this. Maria Pevchikha could have taken it from the hotel to Berlin. Unlike her colleagues at the Foundation, only a narrow circle of employees and journalists close to her knew her. She did not like publicity, although she was the author of many stories under the brand name of the Navalny investigation. She studied in Moscow and London and now lives permanently in Great Britain.

2zWY2Wh.jpeg

Maria Pevchikh. Source: Instagram Georgy Alburov.

Singers left for Germany on August 22, according to the Siberian Transport Police Department, which has so far conducted an unsuccessful pre-investigation check on Navalny poisoning. "Having evaded testimony," the Interior Ministry claimed. Since early September, Pevchikh has become the main target of attacks in the media and TV channels affiliated with the Russian authorities: she was accused of having an intimate relationship with Navalny and of being the one who could have poisoned him.

Now, after clarification of the situation with the bottle, this attack is easy to explain: in fact, it was the march of the Warblers across the border that made it possible to prove that Navalny was poisoned by Novichok.

The Pevchikh herself confirmed to the "Project" the details of this story.

What the bottle helped to understand
Thus, from the hotel Navalny went to the airport already being poisoned. At the same time, there was most likely no poisoning substance in the water itself: one of the developers of "Novichok" Vladimir Uglev earlier told the "Project" that if the poison entered the body orally, then in a few minutes he would "fight in cramps.

Uglev, having analyzed the symptoms of poisoning and the dynamics of Alexei's deteriorating condition, believes that Navalny received a dose of about 20% of the lethal, and the substance got into his body after skin contact with the poisoned surface.

When and where did this contact take place? In the morning, when was Navalny dressed, or in the evening? The politician himself does not remember when he drank from this bottle, says one of the FBC employees.

The whole penultimate day in Tomsk, Navalny spent in the city: first, at the shooting of a film-research, then - at a meeting with activists of the local FBK headquarters. Already at night he went swimming in Tomi in the village Kaftanchikovo, and then returned to the Xander Hotel.

uJhJuCE.jpg
The lobby of the Xander hotel

He spent three nights in Navalny Hotel, and all this time he lived in the same room. Uglev believes that the poisoner could have processed Alexey's clothes by "Novichkom". This could be done either by getting inside his room, or, for example, by dropping the poisoning agent in a bag with clothes from the laundry. One of the employees of FBK told to "Project" that in Xander the politician gave to wash dirty clothes, and the bag with clean things was hung on the pen of the room. But it happened on the first day, and part of Navalny's clothes was then put on, which makes this version less likely.

Some questions could have been answered by the examination of the clothes in which Navalny flew in the plane. However, according to the "Project", it remained in Omsk. Navalny's wife, Julia, took his suitcase with her to Germany, and then - with a fight, literally defending it in Omsk, when law enforcement officers tried to take it away.

An even more important role in the investigation should be played by the hotel's video surveillance system: everything that happened near Navalny's room was recorded by two cameras at once. "The Project knows that the tapes were seized.

On August 27, the Transport Police Department for the Siberian Federal District reported that the video surveillance system data had been "studied. Numerous attempts to clarify whether the recordings were studied only from the morning of August 20, or whether the police examined everything that had happened at Navalny's room the day before, were unsuccessful. But the Project knows that the law enforcers have completely seized all servers of the video surveillance system in the hotel and the very equipment that provides access to it, and because of this now there is no video recording in the hotel, a friend of one of the hotel managers told the Project.

rbn2nOy.jpeg
There is a camera in the corridor near Navalny room.

In this case, the law enforcement agencies have the opportunity to restore in detail what was happening in Navalny's room that day, evening and morning. If, of course, there is such a desire.

https://www.proekt.media/investigation/gde-otravili-navalnogo/

(translation by Deepl)

RUSKI bloger i opozicionar Aleksej Navaljni objavio je prvu objavu na svom blogu nakon izlaska iz kome, u kojoj je zahtevao da mu se vrati odeća koju je nosio u avionu, kada mu je pozlilo, jer, kako je rekao, ona predstavlja važan materijalni dokaz.

- Pre nego im je dozvoljeno da me odvezu u Nemačku, skinuli su svu odeću s mene i poslali me potpuno golog - napisao je on i insistirao da sazna šta se dogodilo sa njegovim stvarima.

Navaljni tvrdi da je njegova odeća važan materijalni dokaz.

- Isteklo je zakonski predviđenih 30 dana provere pred istragu. Zahtevam da mi odeća bude pažljivo spakovana u kesu od celofana i da mi bude vraćena - napisao je bloger.

Navaljnom je 20. avgusta pozlilo na letu iz Tomska u Moskvu. Avion je hitno sleteo u Omsku. Opozicioni lider prevezen je u bolnicu, gde je pao u komu. U početku se pretpostavljalo da je Navaljni otrovan nečim što mu je sipano u čaj na aerodromu.

Lekari bolnice u Omsku su potom saopštili da mu je zdravstveno stanje stabilno i da, prema rezultatima obavljenih ispitivanja, kod Navaljnog nisu pronađeni znaci trovanja, moždanog udara, infarkta, infekcija, niti virusa korona.  Na zahtev porodice, bloger je 22. avgusta iz Omska prebačen na kliniku u Berlinu.

Nemačka vlada je 2. septembra, pozivajući se na laboratoriju Bundesvera, saopštila da je ruski opozicionar Aleksej Navaljni otrovan supstancom iz grupe hemijskih bojnih otrova „Novičok“. 

Od Rusije se zahteva da sprovede istragu, a zvanična Moskva insistira na tome da joj Berlin dostavi informacije u vezi s Navaljnim.

Tužilaštvo i policija Rusije započeli su svoje istrage već prvog dana hospitalizacije Navaljnog u Omsku 20. avgusta. Rusko tužilaštvo je zatražilo od Nemačke da objavi informacije o ispitivanjima i preliminarnim dijagnozama ruskog blogera. Pošto je zahtev hitno prosleđen, Moskva je očekivala jednako brz odgovor od nemačke prestonice, ali nije dobila nikakve informacije.

(Sputnik)

• Krošek pinned this topic
  • Krošek unpinned this topic
  • Redoran locked and unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic