IGNORED

Sinovi kineskog zmaja

Lord Protector

36 minutes ago, Bustin said:

Kad vidim ovo sivo nebo uhvati me neka nostalgija. Nema mnogo mesta na svetu da imaju taj neki šarmantni ukus metala u vazduhu. 

Zenica, BiH.

Nisam skoro bio u Smederevu, ali vjerujem da je slicno.

12 hours ago, pasha said:

, dobro su se otvorili sa novim oruzjem i ogromnom paradom

Ovo na pocektu poslagali Puchove terence?

Mali im je klirens na nosacima krstarecih raketa. Bojim se da ce se zaglaviti u blatu :fantom:

On 1.10.2019. at 8:47, pasha said:

70 godina stvaranja Narodne republike Kine, dobro su se otvorili sa novim oruzjem i ogromnom paradom

A vidi, tu je i Đang Cemin, vidim neka poznata faca iz prošlosti...pravi je apartčik u penziji, odelo + cvikeri, nepogrešiv stajling

2 hours ago, hazard said:

A vidi, tu je i Đang Cemin, vidim neka poznata faca iz prošlosti...pravi je apartčik u penziji, odelo + cvikeri, nepogrešiv stajling

Si video binu?

Nema nikog mladjeg od 60, svi u crno-sivim odelima, nijedne zene, i onda smoreno pljeskaju na neku muziku.

Totalni flashback in time.

1 minute ago, Budja said:

Si video binu?

Nema nikog mladjeg od 60, 

Prije 4 godine sam bio u fabrici Huawei (negdje oko Shenzena). Nisam vidio starijeg od 40 godina, a fabrika je ogromna.

Zemlja slobode... oh wait.

If anything unwelcome does get past the multiple layers of censorship and blocking – more like a Giant Onion than a Great Firewall – it runs into the fifty-cent army, the wumao. The effort involved is extensive. An American university study of the Chinese internet counted 448 million fake social media posts in one year, 2016, with the preferred tactic of the fifty-cent army being not to pile on to critics – though they do that too – but to deflect attention, ideally by ‘cheerleading’ for pro-government news. Griffiths quotes the research:

They do not step up to defend the government, its leaders and their policies from criticism, no matter how vitriolic; indeed, they seem to avoid controversial issues entirely. Instead, most posts are about cheerleading and positive discussions of valence issues. We also detect a high level of co-ordination in the timing and content in these posts. A theory consistent with these patterns is that the strategic objective of the regime is to distract and redirect public attention from discussions or events with collective action potential.

These are the pillars of the Chinese internet: ferocious laws; public humiliation as a tool of coercion; a firewall blocking external sites and independent sources of information; a huge, and hugely expensive, army of censors, backed by algorithms and unprecedented levels of surveillance, adding up to the Giant Onion; and a fifty-cent army of trolls and handwavers to pile on, distract and deflect.

China has been a dictatorship for seventy years. The idea that prosperity and the internet would in themselves make the country turn towards democracy has been proved wrong. Instead, China is about to become something new: an AI-powered techno-totalitarian state. The project aims to form not only a new kind of state but a new kind of human being, one who has fully internalised the demands of the state and the completeness of its surveillance and control. That internalisation is the goal: agencies of the state will never need to intervene to correct the citizen’s behaviour, because the citizen has done it for them in advance.

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v41/n19/john-lanchester/document-number-nine

Edited by miki.bg
  • 1 month later...
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic