IGNORED

Egipat - vojska, muslimanska braća, puč

Gandalf

sisu za prezidenta:

Egypt’s Military Chief Sisi Resigns, to Run for President – state media
Posted on March 26, 2014[/size] in NewsPolitics and Society // 0 Comments

The Military Chief is expected to win the upcoming Presidential elections

Military Chief Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi has resigned as Minister of Defence in order to officially announce his intentions to run for President, reported state-media.
Local reports have stated that Al-Sisi has packed his office of his belongings and has convened the Supreme Council of Armed Forces to finalize his resignation. The SCAF is expected to accept the resignation.

Earlier this month, Al-Sisi gave a speech at a military ceremony declaring, ”There is no human who loves his country and his people that would ignore the demands and the will of the people.”
According to a government official, Al-Sisi has taken his time to resign in order to complete duties and commitments bestowed upon him as the Defence Minister.
In January, the Supreme Council of Armed Forces (SCAF) officially gave its blessing to then newly promoted Field Marshall Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi to run for President.
In a statement on live television, SCAF stated that it welcomes “the people’s demands for Al-Sisi to run for President,” and that the final decision to “respond to and serve the people’s will” will depend upon the “nationalistic conscience” of the Military Chief.
The Military Chief is often seen as having led the ouster of deposed President Mohammed Morsi after protests against the Islamist president escalated on June 30.
Al-Sisi’s popularity has sky-rocketed since Morsi’s ouster, with posters of himself slowly plastering many streets across Egypt. Media figures, politicians, and businessmen have all pledged their support for the Field Marshall, citing his ability to restore security, stability and the economy.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gandalf

• Budja

• Muwan

• MancMellow

Samantha Power ‏@AmbassadorPower

Court issuing death sentences to 529 citizens after just a 2-day trial is beyond absurd. #Egypt must end crackdown on free expression.

• 4 weeks later...

In a separate development, the US will deliver to Egypt 10 Apache helicopters were held up after President Morsi was overthrown.

Secretary of State John Kerry said some of Egypt's annual $1.3bn (£770m) military aid package would also be released, after certifying to Congress that it was "sustaining the strategic relationship" with the US and "upholding its obligations" under the Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty.

Ljubav se nastavlja.

Ponedeljak 28.4.2014 | 09:57 | Izvor: Tanjug

Kairo -- Sud u Kairu je danas na smrtnu kaznu osudio 683 islamista, uključujući lidera Muslimanske braće Mohameda Badija, objavio je egipatski državni tužilac.

Beta, AP

Na istom ročištu je sudija Jusef Sabri preinačio u kaznu doživotnog zatvora 492 od 529 smrtne kazne dosudjene u martu, prenela je agencija AFP.

gdje su im sudili? na stadionu? 

kakva bolestina

Pa šta hoćeš, vidiš da su prošli kontingent preinačili, koja desetina više-manje

A ovo su otprilike mamelučki standardi jurisprudencije.

Hvala, Obama i Putine.

jel ima neka 3. tura od par stotina ljudi koja čeka suđenje? možda će na tom 1 ročištu i ovima iz 2. ture preinačiti presudu u doživotni zatvor...

Pa šta hoćeš, vidiš da su prošli kontingent preinačili, koja desetina više-manje

Hvala, Obama i Putine.

Pa dobro, uvoditi demokratiju uvek je bolan proces, cemu zgrazavanje?

Postoje presedani, postoje iskustva, postoji i praksa.

Ovo je inace Wikipedia, RAND Corp je mnogo bolji izvor u svakom pogledu.

The army quickly blamed the coup attempt on the PKI and instigated an Indonesia-wide anti-Communist propaganda campaign. Evidence linking the PKI to the generals' assassinations is inconclusive, leading to speculation that their involvement was very limited, or that Suharto organised the events, in whole or part, and scapegoated the communists. In the ensuing violent anti-communist purge, an estimated 500,000 communists (real and suspected) were killed, and the PKI effectively eliminated (see Indonesian killings of 1965–66). General Suharto outmaneuvered Sukarno politically and was appointed president in1968, consolidating his influence over the military and government.

Edited by namenski

Hvala, Obama i Putine.

Pa da, osuđujemo i ulogu SAD i ulogu Rusije u vrtlogu dešavanja u Egiptu... :wacko:

Da, bez ikakvih problema, pošto je Rusija, sa svojim isporukama oružja, sletela kao lešinar u Egipat. Umiljati Sisi dve sise sisa.