• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timmy

• Calavera

• Timmi

• Giggsy

Top Posters In This Topic

Zasto je Montepaski simbol smesnog takmicenja? Klub koji je dugo igrao vrlo bitnu ulogu sa neuporedivo manjim budzetima u odnosu na konkurenciju, ima fantastican skauting americkih igraca, sjajnu publiku i tek su se sjebali kad im je valjda glavni sponzor zglajznuo. Otkud oni u istoj recenici sa Efesom i Armanijem koji su puni k'o brod?

Samo po rezultatima. Ovi su primer ekipa koje su imali rezultate sezonu,dve ili u slučaju Efesa nijednu sezonu i posle ništa bez obzira što imaju ili nemaju para. Ceo sistem sa A licencama je užasan,to je bila poenta.

Edited by theanswer

Unics Kazan announced that they have been invited to play in Euroleague Qualifying Round next season.

Lokomotiv Kuban hopes to get a wild card to play in next Euroleague season.

The Russian powerhouse lost in the Top 16 in Euroleague and in VTB League Quarterfinals against CSKA Moscow after leading 2-0 in the series with two victories on the road.

“I hope we will have good chance to get a wild card for next Euroleague” said Vedischev. “We need to wait until the end of June when the situation will be clearer” added the manager

Euroleague Basketball is proud to announce that the draw for the 2014-15 Turkish Airlines Euroleague will be held on Thursday, July 10 in Barcelona, marking the first step in a new and exciting basketball season. The draw will take place in two parts: one to determine the four groups of six teams each that will make up the regular season; the other to set the matchups for the eight-team Turkish Airlines Euroleague Qualifying Rounds, whose winner will become the 24th and final regular season team.
For the ninth consecutive year, the 2014-15 draw may be watched live on Euroleague.net, and will be broadcast live in countries across the continent. Immediately after the draw, fans will also be able to see live-streamed interviews on Euroleague.net with representatives of the Turkish Airlines Euroleague clubs giving their first impressions of the draw results.
The draws will begin at 12:00 local time (CET), starting with the qualifying-round matchups, and following with the regular-season groups for the 2014-15 Turkish Airlines Euroleague season. The draw follows the Euroleague Basketball Institute Annual Workshops, a two-week-long series of events that brings together executives from Euroleague Basketball and all of its member clubs and leagues with industry professionals and special guest speakers on such subjects as ticketing, communications and marketing.

Svasta moze da se procita po raznim forumima oko buducih "ucesnika" EL...

Izgleda da je glavni kandidat za WC- Lokomotiva Kuban, odmah iza njih-Alba.

Uniks je vec dobio specijalnu pozivnicu za kvalifikacije, danas se na mnogo mesta moze procitati da se isto sprema i Himkiju...

Vlasnik Zelengore :Jova: je vec danima u Barseloni pokusavajuci da dobije mesto u kvalifikacijama...

Izgleda da i Galata visi zbog odustajanja od 7.meca i da postoje velike sanse da uskoci Banvit; u Italiji- umesto Sijene ide Dinamo S.

A Đordi sedi i kucka po digitronu... :misko:

Ovi ovnovi iz KKCZ i KKP ako nista ne rade po pitanju lobiranja- izduvace...