• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arkadija

• Lrd

• MayDay

• Milosh76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I meni. Realno nije bilo ni blizu nivoa posljednje epizode prošle sezone. Prilično rasplinuto, intelektualno epizodično, dekorativno ironično, simbolika u rangu nadahnutijih pomoidnih poezija, i još po koja efektna parafraza. Podsetilo me na dokumentarac o komunalcima koji čiste salu posle koncerta Nicka Cavea...

uzasno finale, dosadno.

I meni je bilo mlako, pogotovo nakon one pretposlednje. Stekao sam utisak da je sve dobilo svoj zavrsetak, ne vidim dalje mrcvarenje osnovne teme.

slučajno poslato sa TT

• 3 weeks later...

Agh, kakav kraj. Alison zasluženo, Kvin  :cry:

Какво је ово ћубре од серије је за причу. Аутори ове будалаштне мисле да гледаоци имају једну и по сиву мождану ћелију у глави. Глупави стереотипи, недотупавна прича. 

Big Homeland season 6 news: The new season of the Showtime espionage hit will be set in New York — which is a first.

Might the season’s new story have anything to do with Donald Trump, or Muslim immigration fears?  “They don’t tend to [use] real people, but they tend to find themes that are real, so it’s possible,” Nevins said.

Added Showtime programming president Gary Levine: “Quinn is severely damaged. There is no question about it. The life-or-death question remains. But if he should live, it will not be in any way, shape or form the way he has lived to date.”  

So that sounds like Quinn is likely back on the show, in some form, but there’s not going to be a quick recovery, at the very least. Homeland returns this fall.

Big Homeland season 6 news: The new season of the Showtime espionage hit will be set in New York — which is a first.

Might the season’s new story have anything to do with Donald Trump, or Muslim immigration fears?  “They don’t tend to [use] real people, but they tend to find themes that are real, so it’s possible,” Nevins said.

Added Showtime programming president Gary Levine: “Quinn is severely damaged. There is no question about it. The life-or-death question remains. But if he should live, it will not be in any way, shape or form the way he has lived to date.”  

So that sounds like Quinn is likely back on the show, in some form, but there’s not going to be a quick recovery, at the very least. Homeland returns this fall.

Трт.

• 6 months later...