• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calavera

• Lrd

• gervasius twinkleminkleson

• copkillah

Nova epizoda veceras, Sepinwallov review je krajnje pozitivan. Hype!

Me, I love the unpredictability. I love that "Community" aims so high and far and wide and usually hits the mark. I love that, while it can be inconsistent at times, its best episodes (like this season's "Remedial Chaos Theory," in which seven alternate timelines showed how each member of the study group affects the others) rise to a level no other comedy can touch. I love that I only have to think about Donald Glover crying, or Jim Rash in a frilly, feminine costume, or Gillian Jacobs as Britta (TV's most improved character, from drag on the series to possible MVP) ruining everything with her innate Britta-ness, and I will laugh long and hard. I love that even though the show is constantly commenting on itself — Abed is, for all intents and purposes, a sitcom character who knows he's a sitcom character — without undercutting the sincere relationships it's established among the characters. (Hell, tonight's episode even takes Chevy Chase's bumbling Pierce seriously for a few seconds.)
Edited by Calavera
+1 (za nedostajanje, ne za kvalitet sezone)
Čekaj, stani, pazi. Dakle, nisam rekao da je loša. Ali, da li ti zaista, objektivno i realno, ceniš da je treća sezona po kvalitetu na nivou prve dve?
Čekaj, stani, pazi. Dakle, nisam rekao da je loša. Ali, da li ti zaista, objektivno i realno, ceniš da je treća sezona po kvalitetu na nivou prve dve?
Jeste nesto slabija, ali pad u kvalitetu nije toliki da bi se dizala buka oko toga. Ako su prve dve sezone bile za 9, treca je za 8,5.