IGNORED

Avionski udesi i nesreće

dare...

I opet pitanje, jel' ima vesti šta je pilot kod kuće vežbao? Jel' neko pregledao te diskove? Jel' pogledao da li ima brisanih podataka?

Meni je neverovatno da pilot ima u kući trenažer koji verno odslikava b777. Zar to isto nema i na poslu, pa koji će mu kurac kući?

Ima vezbanja i vezbanja, ali mrka kapa da to u ovom slucaju ima znacaja.

A bas da se radi o pravom simulatoru nece biti, te naprave kostaju kao dobro parce pravog aviona.

CAE-simulator_zpsd34fe3ee.jpg

simulator_zps01a042fd.jpg

[url=http://s797.photobucket.com/user/namenski/media/boeing_737_simulator_lklzu_zps7b11fc8e.jpg.html]boeing_737_simulator_lklzu_zps7b11fc8e.j[/

URL]

Edit: covek koji ih je izmislio imao bas avionics prezime, Edwin Albert Link  :lolol: 

Edited by namenski_01

ajmo još jedan sloj nejasnoća i mogućeg zajebavanja:

MAS official denies pilot swap in MH370 roster

By Pathmawathy Subramaniam

March 17, 2014

KUALA LUMPUR, March 17 — The two pilots who flew the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) plane had been assigned to flight MH370 a month in advance, an official with the national carrier said today amid increasing scrutiny on its crew.

The MAS official, who asked not to be named, also said the roster for the pilots had not been amended at the last minute as alleged, after The Rakyat Post news portal reported that another pilot, Anas Mazlin, had been scheduled to fly the jetliner ferrying 227 passengers to Beijing.

There is a pilot by the name of Anas Mazlin, but there was no changes in schedule to indicate he was supposed to fly instead of Zaharie,” the MAS officer told The Malay Mail Online.

The official also declined to disclose further information about Anas, besides confirming he is employed with MAS.

Citing a Facebook posting of Anas’ wife, Noor ‘Olya Dollah on March 8, The Rakyat Post reported that the pilot was replaced by Zaharie at the “last minute”.

Noor ‘Olya had reportedly expressed gratitude that her husband was not on the flight, which was scheduled last month.

But Noor ‘Olya’s status entry had been removed and the account deactivated when The Malay Mail Online checked her Facebook page earlier today.

The MAS official said Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah and his co-pilot, Fariq Abdul Hamid, had been informed of their assigned flight seven days in advance, as is the usual procedure for pilots with the airline.

The Department of Civil Aviation also said that Zaharie and Fariq never made special request to operate the aircraft.

The jumbo jet was flying the red eye to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur 10 days ago on March 8 when it vanished from civilian aviation radars.

Until Saturday, the Boeing 777-200ER plane was believed to be lost in the South China Sea where aerial and naval assets of more than 20 did not turn up a single shred of evidence from MH370.

It then took a sinister turn when Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced that the plane was deliberately diverted off its route but stopped short of declaring that the plane was hijacked.

Najib also said that the final satellite communication with the plane occurred at 8.11am on March 8, indicating it continued flying after its transponder was disabled and the engine performance data link with MAS was severed more than seven hours before. But the satellite data did not indicate the plane’s location at the time.

It was also confirmed that military radar definitely tracked MH370 as it changed course and headed west towards the Indian Ocean.

The police have searched Zaharie’s and Fariq’s houses in Shah Alam, taking a flight simulator the former hand-built to mimic that of the Boeing 777-200ER that is now the subject of an international hunt by 25 countries.

The search operation have also been rerouted to scour the vast compass of the Indian Ocean, as data collated, revealed that the plane could possibly be located at two corridors: a northern arc from northern Thailand to the border of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan in central Asia, or a southern one from Indonesia to the southern Indian Ocean.

- See more at: http://m.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/mas-official-denies-pilot-swap-in-mh370-roster#sthash.rAwujEbB.dpuf

php8sXXLf.jpeg

phpTcUYwH.jpeg

edit:

+ malo elaborirana teorija o praćenju sq68

http://keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/post/79838944823/did-malaysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68-sq68

Mislim kad se vec zajebavamo i na temu svevidecih radara izmedju ostalog, jedan koji nije vidjen, a koji je bio neposredan uzrok da se AWACS rodi sto pre, oktobar 1969.

Nije bilo nesto narocito sto je jedan kubanski MiG-17 kojim je upravljao Eduardo Guerra Jimenez, porucnik cini mi se, sleteo u bazu americkog ratnog vazduhoplovstva Homestead na Floridi, nije bilo nista narocito ni sto ga niko nije primetio sve dok nije dosao iznad samog aerodroma i obleteo ga, nije bilo nista narocito ni sto se radilo o podrucju izmedju Kube i SAD, inace poprilicno dobro nadziranom.

Bilo je narocito sto je na aerodromu bio parkiran B707, onaj Air Force One, koji je cekao tadasnjeg americkog predsednika, Ricarda Niksona da se ukrca i poveze...

I sto je MiG parkirao tik uz njega.

MiG17fla2_zpsdf966f11.jpg

Jbg, samo severni deo satelitskog signala ima nekakve trunke smisla, ovaj juzni je apsolutno i totalno besmislen. Ako se igde spustio (not very likely), a ne slupao, cenim da to moze biti samo neki sever Burme. 

Meni je neverovatno da pilot ima u kući trenažer koji verno odslikava b777. Zar to isto nema i na poslu, pa koji će mu kurac kući?

Čovek ima najobičniji Microsoft Flight Simulator na PC-ju, samo ga je nabudžio sa nekoliko gedžeta (tri monitora koji simuliraju pogled iz pilotske kabine, pedale za kormilo, upravljač i jedna konzola sa komandama). Potpuno normalan amaterski simulator koji možeš da vidiš kod svakog malo imućnijeg zaludjenika za letenje. Avaj, kada se mediji™ dočepaju te informacije eto nama teroriste na obuci...

A zašto ga ima kod kuće? Kapiram iz istog razloga zbog kojeg Messi i Ronaldo kod kuće imaju PS2 konzole sa instaliranim PES-om. Neki ljudi imaju tu sreću da se bave poslom koji vole.

Čovek ima najobičniji Microsoft Flight Simulator na PC-ju, samo ga je nabudžio sa nekoliko gedžeta (tri monitora koji simuliraju pogled iz pilotske kabine, pedale za kormilo, upravljač i jedna konzola sa komandama). Potpuno normalan amaterski simulator koji možeš da vidiš kod svakog malo imućnijeg zaludjenika za letenje. Avaj, kada se mediji™ dočepaju te informacije eto nama teroriste na obuci...

A zašto ga ima kod kuće? Kapiram iz istog razloga zbog kojeg Messi i Ronaldo kod kuće imaju PS2 konzole sa instaliranim PES-om. Neki ljudi imaju tu sreću da se bave poslom koji vole.

Jbg, mediji su preneli da ima kući neznam šta...

Ok, to ima smisla...

sem nabudženog hardvera, softver je fs2004/fsx uz neku payware verziju 777, tipa pmdg ili overland.

pre bih proverio da li je koristio neki atc dodatak, tipa pointsoft pro-atc i da li je skoro tražio rute kroz molučki tesnac.  :wicked:

i ja koji sam čoban, realno, gulim isti/slični softver, dakle no biggy.

edit: vidim da je lajkovao pmdg 777 video  :thumbsup:

Charles Walton

15 hours ago

You can tell this is a very nice man! I hope that he is brought back safe soon!

·

Viral Funnies!

38 minutes ago

the thing with Islam is, it turns these very nice people into suicidal Jihadists...as nice as a muslim seems they are just too unpredictable

:isuse:

curiouser and curiouser

WASHINGTON — The first turn to the west that diverted the missing Malaysia Airlines plane from its planned flight path from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing was carried out through a computer system that was most likely programmed by someone in the plane’s cockpit who was knowledgeable about airplane systems, according to senior American officials.

Instead of manually operating the plane’s controls, whoever altered Flight 370’s path typed seven or eight keystrokes into a computer on a knee-high pedestal between the captain and the first officer, according to officials.

(...)

Investigators are scrutinizing radar tapes from when the plane first departed Kuala Lumpur because they believe the tapes will show that after the plane first changed its course, it passed through several pre-established “waypoints,” which are like virtual mile markers in the sky. That would suggest the plane was under control of a knowledgeable pilot because passing through those points without using the computer would have been unlikely.

(...)

Whoever changed the plane’s course would have had to be familiar with Boeing aircraft, though not necessarily the 777 — the type of plane that disappeared. American officials and aviation experts said it was far-fetched to believe that a passenger could have reprogrammed the Flight Management System.

Normal procedure is to key in a five-letter code — gibberish to nonaviators — that is the name of a waypoint. A normal flight plan consists of a series of such waypoints, ending in the destination airport. For an ordinary flight, waypoints can be entered manually or uploaded into the F.M.S. by the airline.

One of the pilots keys in a waypoint on a separate screen known as a scratchpad, and after confirming that it has no typographical errors, pushes another button to move it into the sequence already in the flight plan. Normal practice is to orally confirm the waypoint with the other pilot, then push another button to instruct the airplane to go there. With the change in course, the plane would bank at a comfortable angle, around 20 degrees, and make the turn. Passengers would not feel anything unusual.

izgleda da su granice za ona dva inmarsatova "luka" arbitrarno određene, prema brzini i količini goriva:

MH370_Mar17.jpg

a oziji se fokusiraju na 1 region na debelom moru:

tDE0hfd.png

hm, ovo može značiti mnogo a ne mora značiti ništa:

KUALA LUMPUR, March 18 ― Investigators have discovered the runways of five airports near the Indian Ocean loaded into Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s home-made flight simulator, a Malay daily reported today.

An unnamed source told Berita Harian that while it was too early to make any conclusions on the new finding, it was still considered an important element in the probe on the whereabouts of the plane and its 239 people.
The simulation programmes are based on runways at the Male International Airport in Maldives, an airport owned by the United States (Diego Garcia), and three other runways in India and Sri Lanka, all have runway lengths of 1,000 metres.
“We are not discounting the possibility that the plane landed on a runway that might not be heavily monitored, in addition to the theories that the plane landed on sea, in the hills, or in an open space,” the source was quoted as saying.

Although Defence Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein denied yesterday that the plane had landed at US military base Diego Garcia, the source told the daily that this possibility will still be investigated based on the data found in Zaharie’s flight simulator software.
The police had seized the flight simulator from the 53-year-old pilot’s house in Shah Alam on Saturday and reassembled it at the police headquarters where experts are conducting checks.

The Transport Ministry has said that the police also searched the home of Zaharie’s co-pilot, Fariq Abdul Hamid, on the same day.
Also on Saturday, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said MH370 was diverted deliberately after someone on board switched off the Boeing 777’s communications systems.
He said investigations were now being refocused at the crew and passengers aboard the plane.
After MH370 disappeared from civilian radar in the early hours of March 8, the plane was flown westward from its intended path to Beijing, turning around at Checkpoint Igari in the South China Sea.

From there, it flew on to Checkpoint Vampi, northeast of Indonesia’s Aceh province and a navigational point used for planes following route N571 to the Middle East.

Subsequent plots indicate the plane flew towards Checkpoint Gival, south of the Thai island of Phuket, and was last plotted heading northwest towards another checkpoint, Igrex, used for route P628 that would take it over the Andaman Islands and which carriers use to fly towards Europe.
The complexity involved led aviation experts to set their sights on the pilots and crew.

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/cops-find-five-indian-ocean-practice-runways-in-mh370-pilots-simulator-bh-r#sthash.CI6PcEyq.dpuf

šta znači "učitani"? sačuvani kao fpl/pln fajlovi (jbg, za svaki ifr let se čuva fajl, takvih može biti na stotine) ili je imao posebne dodatke za te aerodrome u smislu addon scenarija koji su onda učitani?