IGNORED

Avionski udesi i nesreće

dare...

The Ukrainian flight that crashed just outside the Iranian capital of Tehran was struck by an anti-aircraft missile system, a Pentagon official, a senior U.S. intelligence official and an Iraqi intelligence official told Newsweek.

Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, a Boeing 737–800 en route from Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airpot to Kyiv's Boryspil International Airport, stopped transmitting data Tuesday just minutes after takeoff and not long after Iran launched missiles at military bases housing U.S. and allied forces in neighboring Iraq. The aircraft is believed to have been struck by a Russia-built Tor-M1 surface-to-air missile system, known to NATO as Gauntlet, the three officials, who were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter, told Newsweek.

One Pentagon and one U.S senior intelligence official told Newsweek that the Pentagon's assessment is that the incident was accidental. Iran's anti-aircraft were likely active following the country's missile attack, which came in response to the U.S. killing last week of Revolutionary Guard Quds Force commander Major General Qassem Soleimani, sources said.

https://www.newsweek.com/iranians-shot-down-ukraine-flight-mistake-sources-1481313?piano_t=1

Prevod:
- The Iranians are bulldozing the crash site of flight #PS752!!! A "we did it" would have done it, too.
- For the "doubters": It is a part of the left wing of UR-PSR, as the marking clearly shows. Thanks @GameValue for the hint!

Edited by vememah

U.S. intelligence picked up signals of a radar being turned on, sources told CBS News. U.S. satellites also detected two surface-to-air missile launches, which happened shortly before the plane exploded, CBS News was told.

Federal officials were briefed on the intelligence Thursday, CBS News transportation Kris Van Cleave reports. A source who was in the briefing said it appears missile components were found near the crash site.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/plane-crash-us-officials-confident-iran-shot-down-passenger-jet-bound-for-ukraine-today-2020-01-09-live-stream-updates/

Trudo upravo potvrdio da su Iranci oborili avion zemlja-vazduh raketama
nista cudno, odgovor Irana par sati pre tog dogadjaja nije bio dovoljno snazan za odgovarajuce struje. sad sledi SB, rezolucija kurci-palci i Nato kao faktor (bez)bednosti.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, mraki said:

Kakvi idioti, za ovo trebaju najebati. Sve sam želeo da verujem da nisu, iako su male šanse bile...

Okamova oštrica.

Ovo je najrealniji i najmanje komplikovan ishod bio

17 minutes ago, Filozof manijak said:

Okamova oštrica.

Ovo je najrealniji i najmanje komplikovan ishod bio

Da.

Na žalost, sudeći po onome što se dešavalo sa malezijskim avionom, čeka nas jedno dve godine raznih teorija, vidim da je tviter ludilo od eksperta amatera već u pogonu.

I bez toga suprotstavljenih informacija koliko oćeš, na osnovu ovoga što vem kači.

Edited by Zabalujev

Voditelj Fox Newsa Šon Heniti blizak Trampu je najavljivao bombardovanje rafinerija i nuklearnih postrojenja u Iranu u emisiji koja je trajala u trenutku rušenja aviona.

15 hours ago, mraki said:

Kakvi idioti, za ovo trebaju najebati. Sve sam želeo da verujem da nisu, iako su male šanse bile...

Pa najebace kao i Amerikanci '88 za let 655.A i mnogo je nelogicnosti, cak i previse da bi se sa sigurnoscu upiralo prstom u Iran.